Northern Light Auto - LED UFO 90W + LED 20W - Soil - 2nd Grow

Absolutely sick grow. You are my new hero. Are you using just generic nutes or a particular brand? I didn't see anything specific in the pics.

another LED would be fine :thumb:

well, i don't really know why your panel keep goings off maybe you could tell us where you have it hooked to and what happens when it comes down, like does a hook break or something

i hang my lights with iron chains, can be a little heavy sometimes and put pressure on my tent but my reflector weights something around 100 pounds and id hate for a string to go off with that thing above my ladies ;)

I have my main UFO LED 90W, LED 20W & LED PANEL 20W atm, if i find any led around where i live i will definitely buy another one !
Well the small 20W panel keeps on falling down because the first given hooks are already broken so i fixed it my way with some tape and weak cooking strings :p However the iron chain will be a good idea but how would I be able to hook them on the panel.. This panel is not that heavy it is around 800gr still hurts my baby when it falls.

Thanks for the support as always 420brother :high-five:

:Namaste::volcano-smiley:

Absolutely sick grow. You are my new hero. Are you using just generic nutes or a particular brand? I didn't see anything specific in the pics.

Thanks for the support Chapman !! :thanks: :Namaste:

I check your grow journal and like I said, I am really looking forward for your greenbabies to restored asap :)

If you look at the beginning of my grow journal you can see a picture of the nutrients I am using, they are Japanese nutrients a friend told me about and it seem super effective !!

i used some hooks from an old ranch bed i had in my storage unit, ill snap a shot and show you what it looks like soon, gotta wait for lights on i cant go in the tent right now :straightface:

shouldnt be more than half an hour

it's not exactly ideal and may look unstable but remember these hooks are made to hold beds together, beds that i vigorously had .. fun on :laughtwo:

pretty confident in these little fellas, might upgrade to butchers hook someday if i find it in me to actually make the efford and try to find them somewhere around.

these chains are 2 meter tall and look how much is left until i have to remove them and hang them lights straight to the tent, all that exploding growth happened in just one month
:Namaste:

IMG_127214.JPG

i'm beginning to think about light angle a lot, these plants are same strain same pheno but they are growing with different phenotypic expressions.

the one on the back right is showing sativa traits while the back left one is getting bushier day by day.the other 2 closer to the door are purpling up.

IMG_127317.JPG

i'll have to do my research on that to be sure.

420brother, I'd change those springs mate it will only take a knock for them to unhook. Get something that locks in place like those buckles the rock climbers use (sorry i cant remember the name of them) would hate to see your plants damaged bro :thumb:

it's not exactly ideal and may look unstable but remember these hooks are made to hold beds together, beds that i vigorously had .. fun on :laughtwo:

hahahaha true that, they might be stable enough for holding that lamp then I guess. Looks good but I don't know have holes such as on my LED Panel. It is just the panels that's why I was using some tape and a weak string.. Anyway for the moment I just leave the panel on the side of my pot for the inner nodes to receive enough light.
These 4 plants look amazing by the way! :goodjob::volcano-smiley:

420brother, I'd change those springs mate it will only take a knock for them to unhook. Get something that locks in place like those buckles the rock climbers use (sorry i cant remember the name of them) would hate to see your plants damaged bro :thumb:

thank you brother, i know it seems that way but they're really not that unsafe. its the low resolution pic that makes them look like that

it's even hard to unhook them sometimes to get the lights higher.

im not gonna stick forever with them tho just need to stop being lazy and order some of these

X8hBR4M.jpg

PEOPLE, I am thinking about germinating a second seed ! You guys think it will be a smart idea with the amount of light i have atm ?

if you can find some more space then sure brother go for it

hahahaha true that, they might be stable enough for holding that lamp then I guess. Looks good but I don't know have holes such as on my LED Panel. It is just the panels that's why I was using some tape and a weak string.. Anyway for the moment I just leave the panel on the side of my pot for the inner nodes to receive enough light.
These 4 plants look amazing by the way! :goodjob::volcano-smiley:

i see. well, im sure you can get creative. you get the idea, i had to improvise too.

when i started growing i thought id just be a grower but then i found out that i have to be an electrician and a worker too

thanks for the kind words buddy

DAY 29

image22235.jpg

I gave her nutrient over the week end, she seems in perfect state
image22234.jpg

Little focus on the top (iphone quality sorry..)
image22236.jpg

(missing a leave due to the light crash..)
The smell is getting stronger and stronger everyday, it's AMAZINNG !! :circle-of-love:

Today, while walking down the street I found a little shop selling light bulbs. :thumb:
After asking you guys if it will be good idea adding more light, most of the answers were positive. I then decided to buy a small additional light which is 65W It's a yellow CLF.. However it is starting to produce heat, the grow room is around 25.5 degrees (Celsius) atm, it usually stays around 24 degrees (Celsius) and I am scared the temperature will increase more & more.. Any advices ?

is your grow space getting ventilated with fresh air?

is your lights on period during day or night ?

are you good with your hands? (you could build a DIY air conditioner)

honestly im riding somewhere around 25-26 but im also running hps so its normal to produce more heat, also my lights on is during the day cause my tent has some light leaks and im scared of the plants going hermies on me, that gives me some more heat.

as long as you dont pass 27-28 i think u are fine but keep in mind that the weather is getting better and better each day which means warmer climate

im sure u'll figure something out

is your grow space getting ventilated with fresh air?

is your lights on period during day or night ?

are you good with your hands? (you could build a DIY air conditioner)

honestly im riding somewhere around 25-26 but im also running hps so its normal to produce more heat, also my lights on is during the day cause my tent has some light leaks and im scared of the plants going hermies on me, that gives me some more heat.

as long as you dont pass 27-28 i think u are fine but keep in mind that the weather is getting better and better each day which means warmer climate

Waiwaiwaiwaaaaait can autos also change to hermies if they don't have fully dark nights ? I am doing the opposite, quite scared now cause i had this feeling that she was going hermies for a moment but then took away that ugly hermi-ball once taken away pistils started growing...

My grow space is now ventilated but the fan is really noisy and annoying .. A little sketchy too I think lmao.

Honestly, I could try building that DIY air conditioner but how ?? (checking on internet rn and it seems like a MISSION haha..)

Yea i keep this is mind too but luckily I have an air conditioner system (on the wall) in the room where the grow tent is however I can't set it too low cause I sleep in the room.. Hopefully will never get higher than 28

Thanks again 420brother, as always ! Take care of yourself bro
Stay medicated :joint:

Back
Top Bottom