Not growing to plan

Thanks lilred and triggz
Yes plain ph water after every few feeds, no gnats, older leaves are left over from k def? Is what i thaught.

Just watered with good runoff , 350 ppm 5.9ppm .
I think i will up base feeds but not add cal mag due to extra n ?
What do you think?
Humidity has been very high could that contribute

20160920_214844.jpg

20160920_214626.jpg

You mentioned very high humidity. What's it reading at? High humidity can cause damage esp if it's dropping much lower when the light are off.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Humidity mostly around 75% seems to be 60-90 % but cant pin point when.. lately every time i look at the gauge its reading 75 ? But these readings are normal for my area.. i have to be carefull not to leave to much water in the drip trays and i add some desiccant moisture absorbers in and around the plants as flowering progresses

Hi kingston ,
My journal has been moved to completed now. These plants are not really mentioned in there.
I would of thaught air pots with coco and plants these size should like multiple waterings per day. Back at post 4 above i did start letting them dry out more they become very light nearly starting to wilt on the second day ..
Hopefully cultivator can share how he would mix and give me a helping hand to recovery .. might be really underfed? But the claw like symptoms has had me nervous about increasing feeding

Sorry, I see you are feeding daily, so doubling would be overkill. Looks like Cultivator has you covered on this. If daily feeding/watering is working for you then stick with it.

re: claws - I read in some deficiency guides that claw-like leaf curl is sign of potassium deficiency. There's a really good guide with pics in pest/problems forums. If I find it I'll post link. Good luck.

I think daily watering and feed arw too much even in air or fabric or smartpots. I tend to water alot and let them dry. In veg I went once a week watering and now flowering twice a week. Nutes solution and plain water interchanging. I grow in soil so maybe in coco twice as much max? I do feel everyday is just too much

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for all the reply's , i think its possible that underfeeding and a mis diagnosis of overwatering threw me off track, have many other people seen claw/curl like symptoms associated with k deficiency? Because thats interesting - claw being mostly talked about when n is in abundance

I think daily watering and feed arw too much even in air or fabric or smartpots. I tend to water alot and let them dry. In veg I went once a week watering and now flowering twice a week. Nutes solution and plain water interchanging. I grow in soil so maybe in coco twice as much max? I do feel everyday is just too much

Coco coir is a hydroponic medium, the only thing it has in common with soil is that it looks kinda similar. its very important to feed daily and witj the right set up 2 or 3x daily. This is one of the reasons coco grows bigger, stronger plants faster than soil. Ibe grown in coco coming upto 15years. You cannot treat coco like soil.

Coco coir is a hydroponic medium, the only thing it has in common with soil is that it looks kinda similar. its very important to feed daily and witj the right set up 2 or 3x daily. This is one of the reasons coco grows bigger, stronger plants faster than soil. Ibe grown in coco coming upto 15years. You cannot treat coco like soil.
I see. Thanks for the explanation. Im a noob afterall hehe. Many thanks.

You can also get claw like symptoms if you have a fan blow on them to much

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also the claw can be found when too much nitrogen is there ( nitrogen toxicity ) but that is coupled with dark green leaves and weak stems, I think lol.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom