NukeHeads Sponsored Grow Journal PlantWrestlers 30 Nukes

Every single time I see your name, I get this stronge urge to make waffles. Thinking perhaps canna-waffles? You're all invited - bring a bottle of great mood and perhaps a smile

Pics or it didn't happen.

Kim Jong was born from a unicorn, so they say

Lol no man.. I wanna see that plant grow, it's cool, I'll just keep watching buckshot and nismo kill it

Yeah bro ,watch em kill it I'm only so busy trimming 15 pound from 3600 w that I have no time to upload photos

Just in case you didn't know I am a professional taste tester and would be willing to make the sacrifice of tasting a couple of pounds to give you an honest opinion. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it:lot-o-toke:

Yeah it's just an estimate of what's done so far ,still more to go and still needs to dry only a little now.
Really have been completely flat out with zero time on my hands.
I've finished my other grow and started a tree grow using 1_ mars and 6 x600 w hanging bare bulb vertically.
I've neglected the jack herer strawberry sour diesel ,kalishnakova,money makers a little but they are still doing well.
And as for the nukes.
We have 12 nukes and a couple of them are mutant seedlings ,some with 1 giant cotyledon and some mutated first growth ,will they continue to mutate ? Only time will tell.
Pics soon will be one hell of an update.

That's fairly interesting Wrestler. What kind of mutations?

Yeah it's just an estimate of what's done so far ,still more to go and still needs to dry only a little now.
I've finished my other grow and started a tree grow using 1_ mars and 6 x600 w hanging bare bulb vertically.
I've neglected the jack herer strawberry sour diesel ,kalishnakova,money makers a little but they are still doing well.
And as for the nukes.
We have 12 nukes and a couple of them are mutant seedlings ,some with 1 giant cotyledon and some mutated first growth ,will they continue to mutate ? Only time will tell.

And as for the nukes.
Another mutant nukehead. Say it ain't so. Kind of interesting.....a little more then kind of actually. Looking forward to the pics sir

Are you really just gonna keep a sponsored grow journal going with no pics? I get that your busy but in half the time it takes you to make your little comments you could have 10 pics...

Are you really just gonna keep a sponsored grow journal going with no pics? I get that your busy but in half the time it takes you to make your little comments you could have 10 pics...

Your a cheeky guy, I'm sure there's plenty of journals with lots of pics you would much rather enjoy .
Post a link to your journal so we can see how it's done .

Your a cheeky guy, I'm sure there's plenty of journals with lots of pics you would much rather enjoy .
Post a link to your journal so we can see how it's done .
I mean, they are going to be 4 nodes deep before we see them.....

Cheeky as it may be, he's got a point. If I were the company, I would expect more, simply to showcase my genetics.

That being said. I am interested in seeing some mutants

They are tiny seedlings with the discernible traits only just beginning to be seen .
There will be pics when pics are worth looking at.
Got a long way to go you know ,veg some going outdoors some indoors ,perhaps breeding them etc .
Grow with patience live with patience listen to your patients .

Show no photographs ,play it dark, build the suspense.

Back
Top Bottom