Nutty & His Antics

moved around once again lol :hmmmm:
any way i went out last night to the little locker where i had the two stunted autos for seeds , the branch was dry so i just crumbled it all over them :kiss: , i have now put them into my grow room as the others are too old or too young to do damage , as you can see in the left hand side of one pic bottom i am ready for mites :cheesygrinsmiley:
P1110376.JPG

think i already see orange hairs but i am not gonna say they are seeded just yet , counting your chicks and all that .I took a close up of the bud i will remember and update on changes so you know what to look out for when doing seeds<
I hope this has worked and i didn't screw it up in the end lol

P1110366.JPG
P1110367.JPG

P1110368.JPG

Floor in ,looks great , ill be sore for a few days now , or stoned flat out :ganjamon:
, early night , feet up , catch you tomorrow :cheesygrinsmiley: i am very please with this room, it looks more medical than a pig sty
just have to mop out and give tent a wipe

P1110257.JPG
P1110258.JPG
P1110259.JPG
very please with this room, it looks more medical than a pig sty :straightface::eye-roll:
Order makes my heart sing.

Mess/disorder gives me anxiety. My partners garage has me pearl clutching and because my dark room backs into it I have to endure the walk into the land of junk and disorder twice daily

chopped the three , i just want every thing mite free , going on too long , I also just want a smooth run now , no main lines , no seed making , no recipes for keeping mites off lol ,

P1110378.JPG
P1110381.JPG
P1110382.JPG
P1110383.JPG
P1110387.JPG

P1110388.JPG

the three coco are going nicely now , :cheesygrinsmiley: missed doing coco plants ,

P1110389.JPG
P1110392.JPG
P1110393.JPG
P1110392.JPG
P1110394.JPG

today i decided i want a more easy way of doing things
I will crack 4 seeds
ph at hydro end 5.7- 6.0
ph at soil end 6.4-7.0
do not ph at all ? ( this would be better lol )
and a coco grow at soil ph with dry amendments, amino, humic acids , ph at 6.4 to 7.0
What works for me works for me , id rather just fill a watering can and buck it into the pots lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
It will save the argument i have in my head :hmmmm:

today i decided i want a more easy way of doing things
I will crack 4 seeds
ph at hydro end 5.7- 6.0
ph at soil end 6.4-7.0
do not ph at all ? ( this would be better lol )
and a coco grow at soil ph with dry amendments, amino, humic acids , ph at 6.4 to 7.0
What works for me works for me , id rather just fill a watering can and buck it into the pots lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
It will save the argument i have in my head :hmmmm:
Ph perfect technology

Ph perfect technology

its this coco medium with a soil ph that's getting me now lol any wonder ive been confused on some posts lol .,so much has changed in a couple of years :hmmmm: from i never used the forum some things have changed so much

going to use three small runts for my ph test , lower end higher end no ph straight from the tap , rather than waiting on seeds popping , would have just give these seedlings away anyway
this is not point scoring its to give me peace of mind and what is given the best results ,
this is a hydro soil with organic amendments and i grew them at 5.6/5.8 when i should have been at the higher end mid 6s
P1110273.JPG

P1110395.JPG

P1110396.JPG
P1110399.JPG

coco girls are loving life , NO VEG NUTES so far start next week for two weeks only
P1110401.JPG

as you can see the spider mites crawl up the stems when buds are drying , this is where i nuke the little fuckers once and for all :rip: once they set up home its bye bye time :)

P1110406.JPG
P1110407.JPG
P1110408.JPG
P1110409.JPG

Morning mate, this year is the first time I played with coco and was using Mega Crop. My understanding of coco is that it is hard to over water and should be keep moist with no dry cycles. Not sure how it works with dry amendments.

That being said, I never really used dry cycles with my LOS girls either, but it’s a well draining soil and I use well oxygenated water. Over watering issues are a result of low oxygen levels in solution rather than the water itself.

Thanks mate , ive read a few post and seen couple of videos , and i also seen a company that makes something just like what ive knocked together so i sent them a message "is it good to have a wet dry cycle" so hope they get back , i think the idea is a water only job , like the promix but using the coco as more of a base than peat moss , im 99.9 you let it dry, that would work out better for me as the peat moss can make the water run off , need a wetting agent . yuka or something like that :laugh:

I am loving the look of this coco/soil , i would think the mix i have done will be pretty hot so ill use it on bottom half of my pots ,
P1110421.JPG
P1110422.JPG

i have also marked the three smallest seedlings for my ph test , hopefully ill be not worrying about ph any more , ,
It will be nice to grow with no mite damage also , my goal is to grow a plant after making my soils just putting water in there with no ph , its not about the size of the plants its about what pots don't show problems :thumb:
I need an easy life I'm burnt out lol
P1110416.JPG
P1110416.JPG
P1110417.JPG
P1110418.JPG
P1110419.JPG

the sweet cheese is loving life
P1110420.JPG

they were kept small to breed , i put pollen over them and was showing the orange pistols , hopefully means pollination :D
You’re such a nutty professor!

I had no idea humans could design plants like this tbh.

Very clever :)

Fish’s Amino Nutrients Bio Organic Fertilizer Provides Quality Nitrogen, Among with Other Nutrients to Plants Fish Hydrolysate Fertilizer is an excellent source of many nutrients. As natural, available forms of nitrogen and phosphorus in particular, they’re especially valuable when you don’t have enough humus in your soil yet.

Fish Amino Acids fertilizer products are high in good old NPK - nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium.

If we believed the line that chemical fertilizer companies try to sell us, we’d think these three nutrients were the only ones that mattered to plants.

Fortunately, we now know that plants need a wide variety of mineral nutrients in specific ratios, as well as healthy soil life, to thrive. But that doesn’t mean nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium are anything to sneeze at. Having a balanced, continuous supply of these nutrients is essential to plant growth and health.

That’s probably one reason humans have been using fish as a fertilizer at least as far back as the Middle Ages, and possibly even in ancient times buried fish directly in the soil to support their crops.

Besides NPK and many micronutrients, fish also contains important oils, amino acids, vitamins, hormones, and enzymes that support biologically active soil.

Unlike chemical fertilizer, the nutrients held in fish fertilizer are incorporated by the soil microbes and released slowly to plants, rather than leaching away to pollute rivers and lakes.

The requirement of Fish amino acids in essential quantities is well known as a means to increase yield and overall quality of crops.

Using Fish Products: Plants synthesize Fish Amino Acids from the Primary elements, the Carbon and Oxygen obtained from air, Hydrogen from water in the soil, forming Carbon Hydrate by means of photosynthesis and combining it with the Nitrogen which the plants obtain from the soil, leading to synthesis of amino acids, by collateral metabolic pathways.Only L-Amino Acids are part of these Proteins and have metabolic activity.

Fish Amino Acids are fundamental ingredients in the process of Protein Synthesis. About 20 important Amino Acids are involved in the process of each function. Studies have proved that Amino Acids can directly or indirectly influence the physiological activities of the plant.

Like all fertilizer, it’s most effective to apply fish Amino Acids products when the microbes are active and able to use the nutrients you’re providing them. This means warm temperatures and sufficient moisture.

Fish Amino Acids fertilizer can be applied directly to soil, or make great additions to foliar spray, especially when mixed with Effective Microorganisms.

Liquid forms can also work well in hydroponic applications. Dilution rates vary widely, so it’s best to check the specifics of the product you’re using.

Benefits of Fish Amino Acids Fish Amino Acids is a truly unique nutrient for improving health and productivity of crops. Crops that respond well to amino acids are vegetables, rice, oil palm, banana, sugarcane, cocoa, flowers, corn, potato, soya etc. and CANNABIS lol:cheesygrinsmiley:

Nutrient Content:

Amino Acid Profile: Theonine, Aspartic Acid, Serine, Proine, Glutamic Acid, Glycerine, Alanine, Cystine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Lysine, Histidine, Agrinine, Hydroxyproline

Elements: Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium, Calcium, Sulfur, Magnesium, Iron, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Boron, Molybdenum, Cadmium

The ph of the amino acids is about 4.6 so i use this as my ph Down , i also used as foliar feeding ,
MY coco plants have been feed bloom nutes from day one , this was to give them more (P) for roots , the reason i didnt use veg is because there is enough (N) in this amino bottle to get busy plants , its been used with seaweed as a foliar feed

I sprayed the sweet cheese with my amino yesterday and she responded very well

P1110423.JPG
P1110424.JPG
P1110425.JPG

i cut the top stems so the mites would drop into a water tub , then sprayed the crap out of them lol

P1110426.JPG
P1110427.JPG
P1110428.JPG
P1110429.JPG

Back
Top Bottom