Nutty & His Antics

This is why I cant spot aphids.

I look at that picture and all I see is a woman living her best life 10 pin bowling!

49560280-1553-473C-B017-EEA12AD0882C.jpeg

its the little webs and spider mite adults your looking for :laugh: between the nodes you can see webs and tiny spider mite adults, so between her arm pits LOL !!!

They’re all an unwanted pain. Last year after an infestation of red spider mites I found Neem seemed to be helpful whereas the Potassium soap and Dr Bronner’s liquid Castile soap didn’t seem to affect them. This year I will blast them with Neem sooner if/when they return, unless there are any other alternatives which are organic friendly.

I use a organic pesticide soap made from plant fats and that smc spray , i just kept getting them as i always had plants in flower with veg and no other room , so had to ride it out , this time all my girls but the seeded plants are in veg , this means i can treat more often and keep the humidity higher to control their breeding , they like warm dry air , this is why mostly you see them on the tops of buds webbing

My balcony can get pretty hot and dry in the summer. Probably prime mite environment. I probably didn’t give the potassium soap a decent enough go, but when bugs start multiplying it can make you panic that your whole grow is about to go pear shaped. But, if you can ride it out there is always the chance the bug attack stimulates the buds to get more potent/oilier. Not pretty tho.

I agree ,.when your treat them with no matter what it always shows up on the leaves as they age , they look ugly as sin lol
I use a MH last two weeks then 36 hours darkness , that seems to help , my lava freeze is almost too strong , it was done low and slow , its lethal but not much bulk as i just used a little led set up i made my self ,

A final touch to my grow room , this was hand made by my partners uncle :)
This is my look out post for mites lol :laugh:
P1110430.JPG
P1110431.JPG

This has to be the most changing room journal in the history of 420mag pmsl , every other week ,but ! this is it , this is how i always wanted it :Namaste:

the three fat petes cookies doing well one is stretching a little more so i topped her

I also added my flying insect zapper :cheesygrinsmiley: this comes on for half an hour in the day , and then for 15 mins lights out . looking back at my pics from i started its pretty embarrassing how it looked then , and how my plants looked , i want to be normal from now on :laugh: BUT my amino and mad shit will still happen its working for me , just those two , they will be added to foliar and watering , no grow or flower nutes , they are very acidic and took too long to make , the super soil is getting better each time
P1110434.JPG
P1110440.JPG

My journal might have to slow down here , I've found it harder and harder to stand over the last few days , be less action and less pics lol i think there's enough any ways :laugh:
ive had back problems for years but this feels different , ive also found a pea size lump on my throat so im a bit scared ,
Any way i will update once or twice a week , could be making a lot of oil this run . I will have to research the best way of doing the RSO . Ill be ringing gp Monday so lets see :confused:

i think the three for experiment are too stunted SO i will plain water the sweet cheese my best plant as i like a gamble and it will also help some new growers :thumb:

one pic will cover all plants , the smaller pots are the coco fat petes cookies, 3 gallon , ill put a coloured tag on the rest when i can get out next
P1110445.JPG
P1110446.JPG

P1110449.JPG

Hey Nutty, hopefully your concerns turn out to be nothing. You've been posting generously as it is no shame easing off to give yourself some comfort - it'd be well deserved.
I have had some wonderful benefit from Cranial Osteopathic sessions (not the joint cracking type of treatment), I wouldn't otherwise mention it but it did wonders for me. Massage is another that can help. It all costs money I know, unfortunately.
SweetSue altho she's left, she posted some good info on RSO etc. Hope you're feeling better soon and your concerns are allayed.

The thing is i made the oil before for a stranger and he has got the all clear for the last 14 months , would just be my luck to be able to save him and not myself . My aunt had the same lump when she was my age and was the big C , so better safe than sorry , it runs on both sides of my families . I will research the best strain that are out there for this oil , ill even make some batches and save them for a rainy day if all goes well ill not need to take it , but i have back up in the freezer .

Hey Nutty, hopefully your concerns turn out to be nothing. You've been posting generously as it is no shame easing off to give yourself some comfort - it'd be well deserved.
I have had some wonderful benefit from Cranial Osteopathic sessions (not the joint cracking type of treatment), I wouldn't otherwise mention it but it did wonders for me. Massage is another that can help. It all costs money I know, unfortunately.
SweetSue altho she's left, she posted some good info on RSO etc. Hope you're feeling better soon and your concerns are allayed.

I went to one of them chiropractors , i paid £550 to feel worse pain, for months i hurt lol

Yeah nah, I don't mean them, they can be brutal.

I reckon having a bottle in the fridge of something along the lines of RSO would be a good thing to simply have a swig of every now and then, it sounds beneficial regardless.

I was making capsules but very weak , just so i could focus in the day time but help my pains , , i just have to make it pure now and keep taking it even while waiting on results , funny i just cut plants down , timing couldn't be better , but im not sure how good the oil will be but something is better than nothing , i can make it by Wednesday ,
i was put on blood pressure pills and he said id get a tickle type cough and some strange feelings in my throat , but when i felt the discomfort i thought it was the pills but its been this lump all along , pharm drugs are killers one thing leads to another with them ,

I thought i was paranoid but ive had a couple people check it and they said its defo a hard lump , the two sides are different , i knew the other day but wanted others to check , don't want to be wasting the gps time with this covid crap .
I cant blame the pharm drugs on every thing , i ran night clubs and was pretty naughty on other hard drugs and drink . Smoked 50/60 cigs a day for years , off them ten years , but the damage can be there , when i was a skipper of a fishing boat i smoked my brains out :lot-o-toke:

A lot of those sort of lumps are just buildup of subcutaneous fat, they feel hard, but good to get it checked, if nothing else to give you peace of mind.

Good to also be mindful on the pharm drugs, some work great for some but never all. I understand those tickle type class of drugs can be problematic for some people, if so, worth trying to change to a non tickle option. I know someone who would cough terribly until he changed medications.

Ill do that , it drives me nuts at night .
The pain in my lower back is like getting shot on your hip bones with a shot gun,, radiates from middle of spine and when you walk over uneven ground its like a machine gun , even though that has never happened to me im guessing this is close to how it would feel :laugh:
I wont worry until its time to worry , just bit anxious first going to see the doc , don't want him saying it needs further looking at, that is when ill shit bricks

Thanks mate ,I hope its just one of them things that is easy to fix,
Any way on a brighter note , i had to do a final move, i moved the autos i stunted for seeds to a tent of their own as i can not treat them , they are pregnant :woohoo::party: once they tighten up i can treat but at least they wont spread to the rest now ( this was the problem all along )

was good timing as i cant update now as much , :laugh: hope you can make the little seed pods out , ive counted about 15 seeds so far , but there will be more , nice bit of saving from a stunted auto .

I love this , its like close up to nature as possible
P1110455.JPG
P1110451.JPG
P1110452.JPG
P1110453.JPG
P1110454.JPG
P1110455.JPG
P1110456.JPG

Back
Top Bottom