Nutty & His Antics

rang docs , appointment at 11.30 with nurse , ;) hopefully nothing g to worry about ( enough going on )
P1110436.JPG
P1110437.JPG
P1110474.JPG
P1110478.JPG
P1110479.JPG

will catch up later , :thumb: here's the girls , the stretchy Fat Petes Cookies i think is more sativa hence the wiry growth
Started veg nutes with the coco also , very weak feeding until the roots grow better , rather than searching for water i want them to search for food (hence low feeds ) going to have a pre smoke of helmet head later lol :laugh:
Have a new baby also for my organic coco growing ( be interesting , ) never tried it my self

well i was hoping she was gonna say its normal but ive to get bloods next week , she said it could be a lymph node and asked did i have a cold , infection or flu before i felt this , i said "i haven't ",
so ill try not talk about it on here lol I don't want to be a stuck in the mud :laugh::laugh:
Keep to the gardening ,:rollit:

training one Fat petes cookies with tent pegs lol had some heat issues due to not getting in and out as often so i upped the intake and out take , i also bought some co2 bags as i wont be in there breathing :laugh:
P1110487.JPG

pic one is three coco, pic two is peat soil pic three is the stunted ph testers
P1110482.JPG

Critical orange punch , sweet cheese and white widow
P1110483.JPG

testers
P1110484.JPG

this will be my Organic coco medium , soil ph , 6.4 to 7.0 , teas and dry amendments , unknown auto seed ,

I have a fantastic feeling I'm going to enjoy this grow , , less chance of mites too

P1110494.JPG
P1110496.JPG

perlite i add to feel
5 gallon coco
1 gallon peat moss
2 gallon compost
2 gallon blended manure
1/2 cup rock dust , finest , for structure
2 cups coffee grounds
2 litre seaweed powder
4 table spoons lime
2 cups alfalfa
1 litre compost maker
1/2 litre bone meal
1/4 cup neemcake powder
1/4 cup Empson salt
2 table spoon mag salts (pellets ) slower release

Strains i will grow ,
I am doing this also in the coco organic mix , as it fills a few 5 gallon pots what i made up .
one might be in peat moss organic not sure until tomorrow and ill fill the pots will add it to journal

CBD auto Charlottes Angel
CBD auto White Widow
CBD auto Blackberry Kush
Auto Night Queen for a heavy night stone and oil

Good night :passitleft:

plants and seeded plants , you can make the seeds out now , I also had a mate i give about 90 seeds to , he heard my other ones didn't germ so he thought he would be smart and give them back after getting something else from me , yes he is a user, :cheesygrinsmiley: but they are 100 percent tried two both germed , kept one give one away , these were strains i bred 2 years ago and i was gutted given them away , but now i have them back, and when i showed them sprouted his face dropped :rofl: sort of fella gets ph pens and never gives them back , he's had 4 now off me lol new year though im not being as nice to people who crap on me :) :ciao:
i sprayed with mite spray and glad i used it mostly on seeded it burnt leaves
P1110499.JPG
P1110500.JPG
P1110501.JPG
P1110502.JPG
P1110503.JPG
P1110504.JPG
P1110505.JPG

Part of my recent move to a new state pro. Don't know anyone or have any so called friends and no drama life is finally falling into place. Best thing you can do for your health mate only have people around you who give back that's literally and figuratively speaking.

By not giving back i am referring to the relationships as a whole. When you are there for people even just emotionally it takes a little from us and leaves less and less over time as these types of people don't provide anything back to rebuild you. It actually takes away from your loved one's as it leaves with less to give to those who are deserving of you. Im not very good with words so hopefully you get what I mean. My wife is a psychologist and when this was explained to me (a lot better than I can explain lol) it made a lot of sense and I started looking at those around me and seeing what was actually going on. No disrespect meant here mate I've only love and good wishes for you all.

By not giving back i am referring to the relationships as a whole. When you are there for people even just emotionally it takes a little from us and leaves less and less over time as these types of people don't provide anything back to rebuild you. It actually takes away from your loved one's as it leaves with less to give to those who are deserving of you. Im not very good with words so hopefully you get what I mean. My wife is a psychologist and when this was explained to me (a lot better than I can explain lol) it made a lot of sense and I started looking at those around me and seeing what was actually going on. No disrespect meant here mate I've only love and good wishes for you all.
spot on mate , im with you 100 percent :)
I am the same wording sentence , the more i write the less it makes sense :laugh:

So ive sorted my medical tent , using the random seed that i got back from a mate , it should be a mix of an ultimate and gorilla glue or blue diesel and ultimate , or ultimate and gorilla glue lol it was all in a box together but those strains where used that's why I'm pleased to get them back , they were strong seeds

strong little girl
P1110521.JPG

No more over watering for me with these , , if your like me and cant help watering get these , cost pennies
P1110507.JPG
P1110508.JPG
P1110510.JPG
P1110511.JPG

started the seeds, pots filled was enough for the four
so much for me saying i wont be doing much lol.. but this is important that's why i dumped the weaker plants for cbd meds, i hate throwing out plants its rare

P1110515.JPG
P1110516.JPG
P1110517.JPG
P1110518.JPG
P1110519.JPG

Catch you tomorrow :ganjamon: smoke time chill out ,

Back
Top Bottom