OG Kush In A Discrete Grow Room & Two Autos In Modified Kitchen Bins

I cover, gives the gnats a nice dry spot to move around, dust down and get back to their activities :rofl::rofl:

Blueberry Auto 3 has broken the surface of the Pearlite and is under 2x30watt blue CFL

Blueberry_a.jpg

Massive Midget has sprouted and has been potted in compost under a layer of Pearlite and will go in the nursery tonight, where it is very warm

MM_a.jpg

:Namaste:

There are benefits in not having unhindered access to the grow room, aside from apparent speed of growth there is also the enforced contemplation time. I had to top-up the reservoir today and was very pleased with the filling of the screen, I removed some minor branches and leaves that were inhibiting my manual and visual access to the reservoir inspection flap. I have put in 10l water and growth nutes, I will do the same tomorrow and the tank will be full.

OG_K_b.jpg

Removing minor branches that wre unlikely to reach screen height made me realise how crowded I have allowed the under screen area to become, apart from blocking a lot of light it will also be reducing air movement quite considerably, it is now that I am appreciating the contemplation time, there are 10 columns, each of 8 squares, the dimensions are 2" square, I am thinking every 4th square with a main cola would be good, there are roughly 16 main colas at screen height now and there may be some almost at that height but hidden from view. If I switched to 12/12 in early August harvest would be early October, sounds like good timing.

OG_K_sv_a.jpg

I have workmen on the premises for another week at least, only time for a leasurely splash and dash for the next few days, then flip.

Disaster averted! Currently I don't have easy access to the growroom and I have just gone to top-up the reservoir only to discover the pump has stopped at some time since yesterday :thedoubletake: I have a spare but it has a different diameter hole and my house is all in my living room so little chance of finding adaptors or what I need to make one, :(

A thorough cleaning of the pump and filter and it worked again and a new one will be delivered on Tuesday. While I was there I moved 3 or 4 tops that were tall enough to be moved to the next vacant square and I was surprised how supple the branches were, very easy to move, no water being soaked up to create the rigidity in the cells I suppose, I will use that bit of info in the future for sure, turn the pump off for 6 hours before any branch manipulation?

I will check the pump tomorrow and replace it on Tuesday.

I meant to say how good things are looking around here.. Beautiful green and that screen is filling real fast.. Reps ajagunle...

The reservoir needed filling today, I still have workmen on site and the screen is running out of room so I topped with 10l Flower nutes and I have set the timer to 12/12. I was unable to get any photos so I took one of my 2nd Blueberry Auto, chopped this morning, after 24hrs of darkness. The stem is just slightly short of 8", very sticky, she feels nice and dense and has an intoxicating fruity aroma, do I detect a hint of purple?

Blueberry_auto_a.jpg

Awesome man... Purple Or maybe hints of blue?? Well done mate.. Looks like it will be a nice smoke.. They look sticky Ajagunle... :high-five: hope your well mate..

Awesome man... Purple Or maybe hints of blue?? Well done mate.. Looks like it will be a nice smoke.. They look sticky Ajagunle... :high-five: hope your well mate..

:thanks: I'm going to take the 'hints of blue' :laughtwo: I wasn't sure if I had imagined it :rofl:

She smells gorgeous :thumb:

Day 2 of flower for OG Kush, I have removed some leaves from below the screet, I also removed 1 branch that was growing direct from the main stem but didn't look likely to reach screen height :( . I will clear some more tomorrow and then more when there is some more height above the screen.

The grow room is very crowded already but I did manage to find space for an oscillating 30” 'Tower fan' which will help (hopefully) reduce the canopy height heat, I have the Marshydro light on full and max temp has risen to 87f, in such a confined space it is the lack of air movement more than the medium/high temperature that seems to singe or crisp the leaves. I haven't plugged the CF into the timer yet, which will also reduce temps.

OG_K_sat_2_7_16_a.jpg

The 4th day of bloom has commenced,, the canopy is as full as it can be, without different training earlier in her grow.

Canopy_a.jpg

The growing tips are looking very pale, is she showing signs of hunger? The tops are about 1” above the screen

Growing_tip_a.jpg

I have put the CF and fan on the timer, temperatures peaked at 97f last night

Happy 4th of July to all :circle-of-love:
x

Ouch temps... Not a bad time if temps are going to peak, have it happen during early flowering...

Temperatures are a Bloom nightmare in a confined space, trying to find an accurate excuse as to why it's a continual challenge has made me realise what the next logical step should have been before I bought the Tower Fan, which has not been a solution

I think I need to seal the false wall so the Girl gets the full benefit from the extract and intake fans.

I shall procrastinate

Day 6 of 12/12 and a change is happening. After a good long smoke and think yesterday I tried to visualise the air fows I was creating in the larder, like they do with smoke in a wind tunnel. I redirected the clip-on fan to blow directly upwards to blow the hot air swept of the canopy by other fans in the direction of the carbon filter. Maximum temperature last night was 91f, pressure temporarily off

OG_K_Day6_a.jpg

:rofl: nice avatar...

Ajagunle, where we at? They get their stripper session? Be looking like buds now, need an update... Hope your well mate and that sweltering 19c summer is coming to an end....

Back
Top Bottom