Super cool . I’m going to get some mushroom books and grow kits for Christmas
I think I may get a Martha tent and start growing several different ones.

One like that would serve you well Nunya. Another great find! I have to hone my eyes better. Been walking trails lately but haven't gazed onto any beauties like those.
Yeah I've been pretty lucky the past year or two.
But it would be so much nicer to pick what you want to grow and have as much as you want when you want it.
And in perfect condition.

I think I may get a Martha tent and start growing several different ones.

sounds fantastic! I can't wait to start reading some books on how to cultivate them!

Getting close, probably tomorrow for harvest.
I think I am about 15% amber hopefully 20% by tomorrow.

20211125_194027.jpg
20211125_194916.jpg
20211125_194309.jpg

Looks pretty fine to me ol china :green_heart:

Kind reminds me of a Humbolt strain I once grew, great colouring.

Oh you munchie pic's are cool, you might want to share your secret recipe's are you a 420 chef ?

Looks pretty fine to me ol china :green_heart:

Kind reminds me of a Humbolt strain I once grew, great colouring.

Oh you munchie pic's are cool, you might want to share your secret recipe's are you a 420 chef ?
I usually don't add any bud/oil/butter to recipes as its too unpredictable.
Could end up gripping the magic carpet for hours.
If I were to add anything it would be measured drops of oil directly to a serving.

I understand about medibles & getting oil, butter right !

The neighbour made some feco or rick simpsom oil cookies awhile ago I couldn't move for a few hours but they getting the dosage down to more reasonable level a few batches later.

I understand about medibles & getting oil, butter right !

The neighbour made some feco or rick simpsom oil cookies awhile ago I couldn't move for a few hours but they getting the dosage down to more reasonable level a few batches later.
Hey @Fuzzy Duck hope your having a good day my friend.
I'm on RSO daily, wonderful stuff.
Changed my life. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Just going to drop this here as a FYI.

If you have chosen to grow in soil then you should use the attributes your plant receives from that soil, such as the microbes, mycorrhazae, enzymes etc.
Using a basic bag soil even such as FFOF and you put 3 1/2 gallons in a 5 gallon plastic pot and then water with bottled nutrients to run off and then wait until its "Sahara dry" before watering again that is just plain wrong.

First you're doing two things roots hate the most, too wet for a day or two, then too dry for a day or three.
A very dry soil changes the ec, concentrates sodium and nutrients in the soil, kills off root tips and hairs and feeder roots.
You're just begging for problems.

If you want to grow in soil then go with LOS in large 20+ gallon fabric pots, using a Clackamas Coots or similar soil recipe that has lots of aeration.
Plant a cover crop for its many benefits, one of which helps drainage and uses excess water, add worms, also helps keep soil loose and airy.
Then you water EVERYDAY and never ever allow your soil to dry out, not even the top 1/4", you keep a nice thick mulch layer on top and these bright white healthy feeder roots will come to the surface of your soil.
Last few grows I've been watering just a bit everytime I walk into the grow room, just a cupful or so and I have microdoses of various things like coconut water, Fermented Plant Juice, sprouted seed tea of Alfalfa, Ferticell Algae etc. In the water.

The mycorrhazae will flourish and before the plant starts to flower will actually be larger than the plants own root system and feed the plant more than its own roots do.
None of that can happen when you flood poorly aerated soil in a small plastic pot and then wait a week plus for it to dry out bone dry to the point plant wilt, its insanity.

If you wish to use bottled nutrients or you just do not have the space for 20+ gallon pots then you should go with coco and again water EVERYDAY and never ever allow the medium or the roots to dry out.
Or of course could go hydro, needless to say you never let hydro get dry.
Which should prove the point that roots have absolutely zero problems growing in wet conditions because the problem is never the water, the problem is always lack of oxygen.

In a well aerated and constantly "moist" soil especially if you water with highly oxygenated water the roots grow like wildfire.
They stay in that perfect zone of growth 24/7.

Hydro is still much trickier than growing in a proper LOS, the microbes and enzymes in LOS help keep the pathogens away.
I've never seen anything but bright white roots in my pots.

Harvest day.
Grow was as usual, totally uneventful.
Watered everyday with oxygenated water with microdoses of coconut water, Aloe Vera, Yucca extract, Ferticell Algae, Fermented Plant Juice of Alfalfa, and a top dress of Bokashi once in awhile.
Zero problems.

20220917_091135.jpg

20220917_105543.jpg
Beautiful :drool:
Frost and colors are incredible. :bravo:
Hope everything is going well my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Did you hand roll that beauty Nun?
That dry bud, Yes! Nice and frosty!
Nope, used my CEEgar roller.
I used to roll them about that good back in the 70s and 80s but too lazy in my old age.
We take very easy slow tokes on it, quite smooth. Last for days.
Dry bud is pretty sticky icky as Living Organic Soil bud always is.

Back
Top Bottom