OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

Wuz up Uncle O, I just rushed through to get caught up some.. I feel for you and your rib pain, it just may be a pulled muscle or the lungs experiencing a shock from the nicotine drop.. my dad's mom used to keep a jar of buds in alcohol for such symptoms, not for drinking!

The babies are bushing up and growing very nice, I know you'll have them soring to the sky pretty soon. Nice to hear you have a guest and that THsea is enjoying his too.

I pretty much am doing less computer time because I have a little work that needs me ATM, but as soon as it slows down more or I'm not so tired in the evenings, I'll get to posting more often.

Take care and stay up my friend.:peace:

Hey Sisco! Not even going there with buds in alcohol ! Yep, nice having my friend around. THsea is in heaven at the moment. Hey man, cool on the work.
Get it while you can. Be thinking about you nephew!
:thumb:

I just googled and found a recipe for a Green Dragon. I have heard of tincures before too. This recipe is similar. It is made with alcohol. Instead of alcohol the author uses citrus extract for small batches. He even has a recipe that only uses 1/2 gram of good bud. Sounds like it would be fun to try! . Looks like it is not for rubbing on sore muscles though. How to Make "Green Dragon" :peace:

I really don't know, a google session is in order? I just know that it's always been in our medicine closet since I can remember, she used it on muscle aches or sore joints..

You may want to rub some of it on your Avatar.......looks like it could use some help! :Namaste:

The Story Continues............................................................Rome

We arrived in Rome late in the afternoon. I have to admit I was just fascinated by everything I saw,. I was in Rome, Just being there was like walking into another reality.
Tony had made all the plans and we headed to Trastevere, It was on the west bank of the Tiber river, Cobble stone streets and beautiful plazas. Then it was the center of Rome's artists. We had two rooms on the second story of what looked like someone's home.

Tony pulled on me to get me to move...I was just trying to take it all in at once. Impossible! It was someone's home. Tony had studied dance there years ago and she called in a favor from the dance school and we had a home to stay in as long as we wanted. Yes, we stayed in Rome longer than we thought we would. Just too much to see and do.

Tony went to the Embassy the next morning. I went to, but ended up just walking around inside the Embassy. Her appointment was over quickly. She had all she needed to get into the states already, so really nothing had to be done. That was it.

So we started our tour of Rome. We started in old Rome. Here we looked at what Rome had been in Medieval times and the to the Renaissance periods. Wonderful food and plenty to look at. Here we saw the Pantheon and cathedrals..

Over next three days we saw the Vatican, the Coliseum, .the Roman Forum, .I kept tripping out that the first Caesar had walked where we were walking now. At the end of three days we were exhausted, . Time to move on to Foggia.

To Be continued.......................................

You may want to rub some of it on your Avatar.......looks like it could use some help! :Namaste:
Now thats funny!!!! :rofl::laugh:

Rome..........Sounds like a great time! My mind is wandering....

Now thats funny!!!! :rofl::laugh:

Rome..........Sounds like a great time! My mind is wandering....

Truthfully CF I gave up on trying to describe Rome. It's everything you would think it is and more. I didn't even describe the fountains all over the city. The people of Rome were unique too. If fact I'm sitting here thinking of Tony. She was one of a kind too. :love:

OMM, just got back from a weekend out of town, just got caught up on all of the new pages since Friday. I'm glad to hear you're getting the smoking under control. It must be a bear to deal with.

I loved Rome, I attended Easter mass at the Vatican in the 80's when I was over there--very impressive. My biggest memories are of all the great food though, particularly the street vendors with the rolled-up pizzas (olives with pits--be careful when you bit down).

How are your Twilights shaping up? I am actually pretty impressed with one of mine, although they are cloned sisters, one is doing much better than the other. The buds have the thickest crop of white hairs I've seen. If Billy Idol was a bud, he'd be Twilight.

Got my air pots on Friday, ten of the 3gal ones. I'll be using them on the next grow. I hope the company is giving you some commissions on the sales :)

Your girls are looking great as always.

OMM, just got back from a weekend out of town, just got caught up on all of the new pages since Friday. I'm glad to hear you're getting the smoking under control. It must be a bear to deal with.

I loved Rome, I attended Easter mass at the Vatican in the 80's when I was over there--very impressive. My biggest memories are of all the great food though, particularly the street vendors with the rolled-up pizzas (olives with pits--be careful when you bit down).

How are your Twilights shaping up? I am actually pretty impressed with one of mine, although they are cloned sisters, one is doing much better than the other. The buds have the thickest crop of white hairs I've seen. If Billy Idol was a bud, he'd be Twilight.

Got my air pots on Friday, ten of the 3gal ones. I'll be using them on the next grow. I hope the company is giving you some commissions on the sales :)

Your girls are looking great as always.

Hi SteveHman :high-five:
Some days are harder than others......I'll do very well one day and the next nothing but nicotine craving...I'm getting there. I gained a bit of weight in Italy for sure. Some was my own cooking. By the time left Tony's Mom had me cooking dinner for them....burp!

My Twilight is a trip, I super cropped her and a week later you couldn't tell it, so did it again. Mine seems to be vigorous and healthy. Loved the Billy Idol comparison. I think your right ! I should get a little commission. That's a good size Airpot to use in a tent for sure.....or outside if need be. I be looking for your next of course. :thanks:

Hey OMM. This is probably a stupid question. Can a 3 gallon airpot hold a 6 foot tall plant? I am thinking that it can. I am thinking about ordering the airpots too.

If I put OMM in the order form will you get a credit and I get a discount? :high-five:

Hey OMM. This is probably a stupid question. Can a 3 gallon airpot hold a 6 foot tall plant? I am thinking that it can. I am thinking about ordering the airpots too.

If I put OMM in the order form will you get a credit and I get a discount? :high-five:

Hi CF :high-five:

Yes you can my friend. If I were you I would go for the 3.7 airpot, it would do it for sure. The 3.3 Airpot it would do it too, but I like the little extra room in the 3.7. In my tent I'm using the 3.3 s to keep em a bit shorter. Once you use them, you will love them. :bravo:

No referral fees given.....Boo.

Hi CF :high-five:

Yes you can my friend. If I were you I would go for the 3.7 airpot, it would do it for sure. The 3.3 Airpot it would do it too, but I like the little extra room in the 3.7. In my tent I'm using the 3.3 s to keep em a bit shorter. Once you use them, you will love them. :bravo:

No referral fees given.....Boo.

Hey OMM! I just ordered 4. They are expensive!! I could not find anything on the internet about a 3.7 gallon. What I found was 3.4gallon and the next size up was 4.6. So I ordered the 3.4 gallon. When they arrive....I will repot. Thanks for the advise!! :thumb:

Hey OMM! I just ordered 4. They are expensive!! I could not find anything on the internet about a 3.7 gallon. What I found was 3.4gallon and the next size up was 4.6. So I ordered the 3.4 gallon. When they arrive....I will repot. Thanks for the advise!! :thumb:

Good choice CF. :high-five:

That's all I'll be using in the tent, soon as the autos finish. Which should be very soon. Getting antsy to get them in there.

They are expensive, but they last a long time and work very well. When you get them pack the soil very tight. :thumb:

I'm not working till this evening when wife comes home (tag team) so just thought I would stop by to post a hello :ciao:

Quite the story.. dancing, shopping,culture shocks, trips... you had a sugar mama! It's wonderful to have a peek into your past. This thread shows how careing and human we are.. not the stoners that "big brother" paints us to be. I sure admire you for your talents and your devotion to us here @ :420: Thanks Uncle OMM!
:bravo:

Sisco... I hope your Aunt is ok. I really Really do. If she is...You have to admit.....That is kinda funny! Honest to God! I'm sorry....Please forgive me.

Back
Top Bottom