OldMedman Goes Indoors

Those are some very sweeeeeeeeet looking buds!!!!!! Awesome!!!! :yahoo:

Hi Chopper! :)

I know what you mean! Get it while you can ......ya just never know what's going to happen.
Maybe that's why I have all the seeds I have. Just in case.

I went to school in Tennessee I loved the sate....beautifull.

Sooooo which Ducati? You old Dog. :thumb:

Multistrada.....1200
Absolute bliss in the hills here around Pidgeon Forge
"Duks are the only way to fly" :)
***SSOG is a big hit up here****
It could be a great candy
It would make a very cool air-freshener/cologne
It does make a really nice party favor/ice breaker
hahahahahaha.....Rockin' the Hillbillies here in the Eastern Emerald Triangle....lots of goodie goodies floating around up here....(once you bust out the bong and that SSOG aroma starts drifting around all sorts of things start popping out) good crowd....

yup.....perusing the TGA stuff again. I have six of Subs' strains in stock, thinking about ordering another half dozen or so now
****Somewhere deep inside, I just can't believe how things have changed....and it just seems too good to last. The kid in me wants to grab all of everything I can...while I can....and cover my ass to the inevitable end in a couple decades....I've become a hoarder of sorts as a result.
If I didn't buy another bean I can still grow enough for a few years based solely on stock.....and then there's all those Lucy seeds :)
I NEVER EVER WANT TO RETURN TO THE BAD OL' DAYS
It's been several years of big variety, (plentiful to excess) quantities, and quality that is off the scale great:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
***Thank You Lord****
I never ever ever ever want to go back to the way it was for the past 40 years
PEACE Y'all
**These car shows get boring after awhile....sameness sameness sameness
Tennessee is sure pretty this time of year though. Brought the Ducati so there's some entertainment in this slog :) ****

Not to mention the fact that you can clone any of your favorites.....You guys get me wanting to spend cash I aint' got for new seeds!!:bongrip:

Agreed! Spent a few years near Memphis, and I miss hearing the Blues come out of some of the clubs on Beale Street. It's probably soooo commercialized now...

I remember my buddies and I going with some girls who took us to a really old cemetery to get high and...

well you get the idea. I was so tripped out by the above ground crypts and it seemed like more than 1/4 of them were missing the big concrete lids and the bodies were missing from the graves.

Creepy and surreal after a few good hits - was even foggy!

Hi xlr8 :)

I used to march in the Cotton Parade. Don't know if they even have it anymore. I was in the Drill Team at the Military Academy I went to. Was great, we got to stay 3 days. No girls at the Academy.

The graveyard sounds like fun Buddy......a fews hits.....I bet it was scary.:yahoo:

My Dearest Ohona Awe Thanks Dad!! It makes me feel good knowing I have people who care and love me, I think of you too and I say prayers for you and your wife. I hope they are being answered. :thumb: As for me coming over there, I am trying my hardest to save money. I honestly at this point in my life, long for nothing but returning home to the islands. I miss it very much. We just moved into a new house with a huge yard for my crops! Its what I have been imagining since I move:d to Oregon and I made it happen 5 months ago! This season was a practice run, to see how the ground would treat my ladies. Boy is it helping them along nicely! LOL... Next year, I will be booming! So that trip will be hopefully very soon! My bio-dad is leaving for Hawaii in October. We have condos and a timeshare over there. I have to admit, I was looking through old family photos of me in Hawaii as a kid. I will have to show you the pictures of me and my brother in Pali as a kid... I shed tears when I think I may never go back there. It leaves an ache in my :green_heart: literally! One day, one day....

Being a legal MMJ Patient & a legal MMJ Grower is a feeling I can not explain. And although it has only been a year, I have already had a few personal contacts with our local police, sheriffs and county personnel. But nothing bad... Its excepted where I live and the local law enforcement knows where i live and that I grow. I get waves from them as they drive down my street... hahahahahaha...

I will be back with a few pictures of me as a kid in Hawaii... Will I be able to post it? Or will I get in trouble; even though it's me? Or should I just blur it out? I dont want to blur it though lol hmmmmm I wonder.

Aloha Ohana, always Your Girl

:cheer::cheer::cheer::high-five::high-five::high-five:

Hi My Girl :yahoo:

Don't give up...you'll make it back over here one way are the other....as you know many songs have been written about returning to Hawaii. You sound like you could have written some of them. At least you have place to stay when you get here.

So glad your legal...it's a relief and you can breath easier, All of a sudden the police are your friends. :yahoo: When i was ripped off, I called the police....get this...on of them brought in an air pot he had found and a big Bud. We laughed about it! :yahoo:

See Ganja Ananda's post below about your pictures! :yummy:

@ OMM, Ganja A., and BAS....

I've seen a great deal of semi "Off Topic" pictures posted in others' journals before, with no problems.
Here's the way I see it. Our lives already revolve around cannabis, and its benefits; We wouldn't be here if it didn't. We (most of us) spend a very signifigant amount of time here, posting and reading, about cannabis, furthering cannabis awareness between ourselves, and the others who happen accross our journals. The discussions we hold, inevetably contain thoughts, and emotions, experiences and opinions that may be slightly "Off Topic" in regard to cannabis-But only at first glance, as cannabis plays such a big roll in our lives that it is either because of, or related to cannabis that many of our experiences occured, or that we have relied on cannabis to help us remove ourselves from a worse situation, or whatever!!
It is because of these warm, "family like" journals that people start to feel at home here at 420, and that people make life-long friends, who, like ourselves enjoy everything about cannabis and its bennefits, furthering cannabis awarenes.....Yes, there IS an off topic section, for people who like to post pictures of off topic things, OFTEN, and there is where said pictures should be posted. But a picture here and there is nothing to get uptight about, and I do believe that the Ol' MedMan here has earned his seat, with a "reputation that is beyond repute".

That being said, I think that since OMM has pretty much secured a great many member for this site, it should be allowed that BAS post her picture here, as she is family. Especially since sharing something so dear to her is bound to touch many, and cause them to want to be perminent members of this site. It was something similar(not a picture) in one of OMM's past journals, that mase me decide to join this site for good.....Just saying......

I love tennesse, have lived here most of my life and couldnt imagine living anywhere else. not the most exciting place to live but i love the mountains and the slow pace of life here. also cool to know others from my neck of the woods, best of luck and peace to all.......:420:

Yep! Really loved when I lived there. Columbia, Nashville, Donalson, all of it.
Even the stick trees in the winter.
:thumb:

Omm where can I locate some Maui Wowie in lahaina Maui? And I agree tennessee is beautiful but the bugs are a problem!

Sorry my friend...last time I was there, just bought it off the street. Long ago. :smokin::smokin:

Multistrada.....1200
Absolute bliss in the hills here around Pidgeon Forge
"Duks are the only way to fly" :)
***SSOG is a big hit up here****
It could be a great candy
It would make a very cool air-freshener/cologne
It does make a really nice party favor/ice breaker
hahahahahaha.....Rockin' the Hillbillies here in the Eastern Emerald Triangle....lots of goodie goodies floating around up here....(once you bust out the bong and that SSOG aroma starts drifting around all sorts of things start popping out) good crowd....

:party: Multistrada.......1200 :party:

I can't wait to grow mine! Glad your having a good time with her in the Eastern Emerald Triangle! Sound like your firing every one up! :thumb:

I go Ghost Hunting for fun... Last night my mom and I went to my grandparents house (they passed away a year ago) and we were doing EVP recordings and we got an intelligent response. It was a voice that said "it's alright". talk about tripped out! I medicate then I go Ghost Hunting! LoL

I want some of your medicine !!:yahoo:

Thank You for taking the time to respond my fellow member. I am fully legal and I know about those kind of rules here, I have been a member and a team member here at 420! hehehe! Pictures of me and videos of me are all over 420! LoL Good Looking out brother! :thanks::thanks:

Word....

I go Ghost Hunting for fun... Last night my mom and I went to my grandparents house (they passed away a year ago) and we were doing EVP recordings and we got an intelligent response. It was a voice that said "it's alright". talk about tripped out! I medicate then I go Ghost Hunting! LoL

Well, you'd have loved the cemetery these girls took us to, it had to be filled with ghosts. It was a bit creepy, but also beautiful and amazing. I was so happy to have been there. Maybe it was the weed... ;)

The Final Harvest of part one of this grow. :thumb:

Day 85 of Bloom.

The final weight of the Bubblelicious 40 grams dry.

Bubble27.JPG

The final weight of the Critical+ ....114 g

critical5.JPG

The final weight of the Wild Thai.....the cola was an oz. 58g total

wildthia.JPG

wildthaijar.JPG

Here's the final girl....Kandy Kush. 214g wet

kkwet214.JPG

Kandy Kush in her drying boxes.

KK1box.jpg

kkbox2.jpg

I'll be back with the final totals and a wrap up soon.
All of a sudden I'm not in a hurry any more! :yummy:

These pictures and harvest info just didn't get enough justice due to the pace of OMM's journal and all of us waxing nostalgic about Tennessee in his journal... ;) Had to showcase the wonderful work of our good friend OMM - Congrats on another harvest and a really great first indoor grow my friend! Loved the Critical+, and how 'bout the 1z cola on that Wild Thai?! :bravo:

:bong:

Well, you'd have loved the cemetery these girls took us to, it had to be filled with ghosts. It was a bit creepy, but also beautiful and amazing. I was so happy to have been there. Maybe it was the weed... ;)

These pictures and harvest info just didn't get enough justice due to the pace of OMM's journal and all of us waxing nostalgic about Tennessee in his journal... ;) Had to showcase the wonderful work of our good friend OMM - Congrats on another harvest and a really great first indoor grow my friend! Loved the Critical+, and how 'bout the 1z cola on that Wild Thai?! :bravo:

Thank you xlr8 :yahoo:

I was going.....wait look....hay...over here! My harvest ! yooo hoo! :yummy:
It was a shame to cut up the 1 oz cola to put it in a jar. :thanks:

Your the best Buddy!

Man you're so right X! All apologies OMM, I get caught up in a moment from time to time, But a real big congratulations are in order here and I meant to say them, I just had a jacked up day today!

Congratulations OMM!!!
I'm so happy that you've been able to adapt so well to the indoors, and not just adapt, but thrive!! Although the BB was weak in so far as potency goes, the C+ and F. Dew have made up for her. :thumb: Really sorry again abou the rant, and for seeming to have missed your harvest, believe me I didn't, and there was plenty of drooling, I actually have the pics pulled up on a whole different tab, still havent closed it!! Congrats again and we'll be watching the fun from here with wide eyes(ish):welldone::thanks:

Man you're so right X! All apologies OMM, I get caught up in a moment from time to time, But a real big congratulations are in order here and I meant to say them, I just had a jacked up day today!

Congratulations OMM!!!
I'm so happy that you've been able to adapt so well to the indoors, and not just adapt, but thrive!! Although the BB was weak in so far as potency goes, the C+ and F. Dew have made up for her. :thumb: Really sorry again abou the rant, and for seeming to have missed your harvest, believe me I didn't, and there was plenty of drooling, I actually have the pics pulled up on a whole different tab, still havent closed it!! Congrats again and we'll be watching the fun from here with wide eyes(ish):welldone::thanks:

Well, it is partially my fault, I tell stories and BS allot with all the good people that come through......But it is a Grow Journal First! :yahoo:

Thanks Buddy! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom