OldMedman Goes Indoors

The Story Continues..............................The Holy Man

I have posted this story before on 420, but I couldn't find it.

During my second week in prison, we got a new person in. He was dressed in black and had both a long flowing black hair and a beard. No prison clothes, He looked starved to death. It was not lock down, so after they showed him his cell, he took off...searching every cell for left over food. It didn't matter to him if it was days old. He ate everything he found and thanked each person for what he ate.

We kind of cornered him and asked what he was doing in prison.

He was a man of God. He was from England. He had walked to the Holy Land and was there for a while, and then he started walking back. Someone had told him to go to a certain Greek church in Athens. Athens has hundreds of churches. When he reached the outskirts of Athens he asked someone for directions to the church. It was all the way across town, so he walked. When he got there he asked for more directions.. "Oh no, that church is right where you just came from.". Back he went across town. In all, he walked all over Athens and never found the church. He was starving, and completely exhausted.
He had enough! He found a truck with the keys in it and hopped in. He didn't know how to drive...he went about 10 feet and hit a parked car. He was arrested and ended up in with us.

This man was so sweet. He never preached to us. However, from then on he some how paid each of us for what we gave him. I still have the two pictures he drew for me. One was of our cell block and the other was a picture of me. They were good. THsea has seen them. He was a good story teller too and told us many stories about his journey.

After about two weeks, he was back in shape and his health was good. The Greeks gave him some money and let him out. It's amazing what the Greeks do at times. They just couldn't justify him being in prison to themselves. When he left, we cheered.

To be continued...................

That is awesome!!! I would love to see those pictures he drew for you....THsea is lucky to have already seen them....How long ago did you post them?? Or did THsea see them another time or something??? You keep me glued to this darn screen and get more and more interesting...Love spending time here....It should be called OLDMEDMAN'S Journey rather than Journal!!! Thanks again for your time and efforts to keep this site the best Medical Marijuana Guide for the rest of us.....:thumb::thumb::thumb:

This is why you love em everyday like its your last...
OMM, my friend, finally borrowed a pc, pic updates in my journal finally....

Hey GT :)

I went over and looked. Nice work Bud. Showed me my (big cola) is not big all.:adore::adore: One of your plants looked like a cola plant....nothing, but colas. Mighty fine work partner. :yahoo:

No kidding GT....they are fine looking plants. :yummy:

That is awesome!!! I would love to see those pictures he drew for you....THsea is lucky to have already seen them....How long ago did you post them?? Or did THsea see them another time or something??? You keep me glued to this darn screen and get more and more interesting...Love spending time here....It should be called OLDMEDMAN'S Journey rather than Journal!!! Thanks again for your time and efforts to keep this site the best Medical Marijuana Guide for the rest of us.....:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hi willoby :)

THsea moved back to the islands and now he's my helper. He was looking at the actual pictures. Can't post them on 420. Got some pictures of Mo too. I'll be wrapping up this Journal soon. There will be one more part the story before it's closed.

Then I'll start part 2 of this Journal and the story will continue.
I'm so glad you and others like it. The more I tell the better I feel. Didn't think that would happen.

Oh! Try to write your life story some time. Even a brief story. Then read it 5 years later....you won't agree with it any more.....you've changed. So our judgment of the past changes as we mature..I think !

Another Harvest Day! :yahoo:

Day 81 of Bloom

Up first the Bubblelicious

bublewet.JPG

163 grams wet

Bubblelicious in the box.

Bubblebox.JPG

Next is the wild Thai Cola.......my largest so far :yahoo:

WildCola.JPG

Wet weight 188 grams

wildweight.JPG

Wild Thai in the box.

wildbox.jpg

Last, but not least....the dry weight of the Critical+

crittdry.JPG

42 grams dry.

That's all for today.....1 more to go!:thumb:

That is one hell of a Bubble and WT stash, I love the denseity of the colas, looks awsome, and then we get to the Wild Thai, what a biggen'! is that your arm next to it..You may have a future in hand modeling :thumb: That's what we'll all be looking like sooner or later? huh :icon_roll...

The Critical + gave you a few Bob Marley J's hope it kicks Azz!

That is one hell of a Bubble and WT stash, I love the denseity of the colas, looks awsome, and then we get to the Wild Thai, what a biggen'! is that your arm next to it..You may have a future in hand modeling :thumb: That's what we'll all be looking like sooner or later? huh :icon_roll...

The Critical + gave you a few Bob Marley J's hope it kicks Azz!

High Sisco ! :)

You know I've been thinking the same thing, modeling with my arm. I'm sure the companies that make blood thinners would love it! "Here's what our products will do for you!!" :yahoo:

So that's why I've been shuffling my feet and swaying back forth to a nice slow beat!
I'm smoking the Critical+ right now. :Rasta:

Thank you for your good words about my girls. I'm happy about this harvest... everyone loves harvests. :rofl::rofl:

I got me a Auto flower, Grass 0 matic called Auto Mass, hope it gets as pretty as yours are.

Prison stories can be good for those that have never been there, me I've never been to a prison, I made it to "The Farm" back when I was in Cali, it was like a vacation resort.. we had Volleyball, basketball, pool tables, TV's etc...the food sucked but I got to see a bunch of "friends" that I grew up with..

I don't mess with Liquor anymore..:focus:

Judging from all of the Coke cups, it must be a Coca-cola.:thumb:

I'm a chain-Coke'r too, almost died when 'new Coke' came out, all I got for Xmas that year was cases of the real stuff that my peeps stashed for me.

Nice buds GT.:yummy:
You can get the Coke from across the border here in San Diego at the Costco. They use real sugar, not corn syrup, you forget how different they taste. They even come in the old-style glass bottles, takes me back a few years.

Hi willoby :)

THsea moved back to the islands and now he's my helper. He was looking at the actual pictures. Can't post them on 420. Got some pictures of Mo too. I'll be wrapping up this Journal soon. There will be one more part the story before it's closed.

Then I'll start part 2 of this Journal and the story will continue.
I'm so glad you and others like it. The more I tell the better I feel. Didn't think that would happen.

Oh! Try to write your life story some time. Even a brief story. Then read it 5 years later....you won't agree with it any more.....you've changed. So our judgment of the past changes as we mature..I think !

I loaded an offtopic photo once, for an offtopic (non-420) topic... I think the mod took it off and said I needed to load it into a different part of the site... One specifically for offtopic or something? I don't remember. I may have it wrong. Will check my PM's later.

Much obliged my Ganjastanian brother!!! Coke was invented in my home town, search John Pemberton...I love the ones that say "Hecho in Mexico", real sugar, always in the bottle...yum, gotta go to the store real quick, peace:peace:

Pardon me my friend, lol.Actually Coke moved base of operations to ATL , but Coke was created in Columbus..It's right across the rivrr from Phenix City, Ala....i.e. The Phenix City Story....The ingredient which we cant discuss here was brought here weekly........by the TRAIN load...Tyrone Biggums would have a heart attack.....:bong:

The off-topic section of the gallery is what you seek. They don't put their little 420 in the corner on these. The thinkpol have removed many of mine, kinda hard to understand when they [the pix, not the thinkpol] help to illustrate what we are discussing, we would be shallow if all that we did is cannabis related, we do have a culture and history, and these are inextricably linked with the growing of Our Fair Ladies.

Maybe we should just throw a nugget into the picture ;) instantly made relevant to the site! :yahoo: I'm sure if this were abused (like photoshopping) it would probably be deleted...

I got me a Auto flower, Grass 0 matic called Auto Mass, hope it gets as pretty as yours are.

Prison stories can be good for those that have never been there, me I've never been to a prison, I made it to "The Farm" back when I was in Cali, it was like a vacation resort.. we had Volleyball, basketball, pool tables, TV's etc...the food sucked but I got to see a bunch of "friends" that I grew up with..

I don't mess with Liquor anymore..:focus:

Hi Sisco :)

That sounded like a picnic! Not a bad place to be. Good to see your friends. :yahoo:

Jo's son called today....they finally gave him a release date. He's been doing 3 years for driving without a license. How crazy is that?? Cali is crazy. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom