OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

Hope your taking things a bit slower my friend. I'd keep the BB gun handy though seeing how Jo is 'in the mood' You must be ready for any situation that may arise. Maybe you should set up your hammock out by the ladies. Or you could lay out the bear traps, but no, don't do that, you may forget about them in the morning and lose a foot or two. Not worth it at all. Trip wires with spears could work. Like Indiana Jones! You could use rubber spear tips so as not to cause permanent damage. Some body still has to do the laundry!

Stay alert my friend cause those big budded beauties rely on you. We'll be waiting patiently to hear if the ladies survive unscathed...:popcorn:...Oh ya, you too! :Rasta:

High OMM

Your grows are certainly progressing nicely. I've been very impressed with them and hope to have something going soon myself.

I hope you're not wearing yourself out and toking your meds regularly. Taking that is, yeah taking. ;)

Take care. :adore:

:peace:

Hi There DreadMan420:ganjamon: Welcome to 420
AND :welcome: To my grow:cheer:

Well, great that you are going to start something soon. I hope you put up a journal for your grow. I don't know if your experienced of not, but either way
a journal is fun and you'll make many new friends. You'll aways get plenty of help too!.

I take 20 pills a day, but better than that I token when ever needed. :tokin:

WowieZowie! Just swooped in and checked out you latest pics. I gotta say you plants are pure perfection! Absolute health, great structure, and excellent bud formation; they have it all. Your photos look like royal family portraits.
:bravo:

Hey good to see you tricome :)

If your trying to spoil me! Your doing a great job of it!

Thank You! :):):):):)

Howzit OMM.

i have read through all your journals. OMG, my eyes feel like those funny glasses where the eyeballs are suspended on little Slinkys and are resting on the table in front of my keyboard!

since you read them, too, i'll start with ...
i am sure i missed many points, but it seems you might be 72 years older than one of your fans on this forum.
*** your skin is like my Dad's, and mine is advancing towards there at 50 y.o.***
at ANY age, your journals seem to draw folks in, and it seems that your aloha spirit touches many hearts. Mahalo.

as for MMJ and Hawai'i.
was the limit 6 mature plants?
what about veg?
what elevation are you? (back in the late 70s early 80's i grew pakalolo at different elevations, ex. tanatlus, palisades, and mccully areas on Oahu, and Kona side on big island).
are there security issues? (ex... what if your plants were ten feet tall?
do you have ANY help with the super-physical chores associated with orchard work?

the reason i ask is I WOULD LOVE to see your plants as HUGE trees! i want to see photos of your bandaged hands wrapped around a plant's TRUNK w/o your fingers touching.

what is the possiblilty of using MUCH larger containers?
i know FoxFram soil ain't cheap on the mainland, i wonder what it is in Hawai'i???

i'd like to know what i can do to help you make TREES!

even though i am about 7000 miles away from you, i want to mind-meld with you and do what i can.

i am in a nonMMJ state, so i am forced indoors to get the meds that make it so i don't want to chew off my aching knees, ankles, elbows, etc.

i am familiar with fowfarm stuffs, but i fertilize VERY little.

my meds are great to smoke or vaporize, but i cook with most of it after i make it into bubblehash (ice) or make a sludge that i injest orally (naptha...see Phoenix Tears). i soak the big leaves in isopropyl alcohol and use as a "wrap" on my aching joints. etcetc.

i'm not too up to date on all the latest and greatest strains and flavors, but i AM very familiar with three specific kine that i have cherished, nurtured, and perserved through careful planning and luck for the past 20+ years.

one in particular started as some seeds from some old-tyme PUNA BUTTER from big island. over the years, this strain was fiddled with by a buddy living in Oregon with N.Cali roots. Mom's die sometimes, and mine eventually did without a backup plan. But about 10 years ago, my oregon friend hooked me up with that seed's greatgreatgreat (etc) grand-baby. I call it Heinz 47., 'cause it has a few NAMES in it's heritage now, but...
it does TERRIFIC outdoors, and i wanna get some FREE beans to you. please advise.

(think of it as if i inadvertantly took some lava rock to the mainland and i wanna send it back). KAPU!

it is great for pain if you let it flower for 10-12 weeks or so. that's too long for my limited indoor space, and the plants get TOO big (i settled on an old indica and i fiddle around with an indica x with a fruity tasting mix that was given to me a while back, it is for daytime use.).

it's folks like you that inspire me to help others. i LONG for the day when i can return to the islands and not have to fret over statistics like grams per watt, or grams per square foot of canopy, etcetc.

keep me posted, and i look forward to your updates on your progress.

aloha,

angus

Aloha Angus McSpuds :grinjoint:

Be sure you wash those eyes good. I hope they still fit! :)
The hands are worse in color, but Hey they still work! Since you know Hawaii, you know it's not hard to have the "Aloha Spirit" just being here.

The only way I know the limit here is by watching TV. They said you could grow 2 big ones, as in 8', and 4 under 6'. Sprouts, clones, and veg size are not mentioned? They are way behind (it is Hawaii after all) with licensing people. I renewed my license in April and haven't got it yet. Every month or so they send me a letter saying I'll get it soon and that they are way behind. :):)

I'm at sea level. Wish I had known you back then. Would loved to have seen your grows. McCully?:cheer: Kona side is the place! It's getting crowed over in that area. Were you there when they shot down the police chopper?
Wild kine!

Security? All but one neighbor has no problem with me growing, she is afraid I will led her teenage son to hell. I do worry about theft. Trying to get Jo to let me put up a nice dog run fence around them. Still working on that.:smokin:

No help at all, so I find ways to get it done. Lifting and carrying is a big problem for me. What the hell, so it goes. :) Guess that answers the question about big containers. :grinjoint:

Can't talk about sending seeds here on 420, so I'll skip that part. Nice thought though!!! ;)

Thank you for all your kind words my friend. I hope you can get back to the islands soon. It's still the same! Take care my friend and thanks for all the good words.
A Hui Hou :cheer:

Sometimes a reset is in order.

You are gonna get busy soon. And they're gonna be even fatter. :cheer:

Curious about the skunk. A little variation in the strain
maybe. Hope you find a fix. Maybe a trail cam, heheh.:goodluck:

Hi Mmmmick Yep! Reset tomorrow. It looks more like a disease than a nute problem??? The leaves turn gray, curl up and drop off over night. Big flush tomorrow for her. If that doesn't help....I have some more Skunk seeds. :)
I spent a while with the girls today and gave them one hell of a Neem bath.
About this time every grow I start worrying about theft. Been trying to get Jo to let me put a nice fence or dog run around them. A high fence! :cheer:
I stay up most nights now and keep an eye on them. :grinjoint:
A trail cam??? ;)

Hope your taking things a bit slower my friend. I'd keep the BB gun handy though seeing how Jo is 'in the mood' You must be ready for any situation that may arise. Maybe you should set up your hammock out by the ladies. Or you could lay out the bear traps, but no, don't do that, you may forget about them in the morning and lose a foot or two. Not worth it at all. Trip wires with spears could work. Like Indiana Jones! You could use rubber spear tips so as not to cause permanent damage. Some body still has to do the laundry!

Stay alert my friend cause those big budded beauties rely on you. We'll be waiting patiently to hear if the ladies survive unscathed...:popcorn:...Oh ya, you too! :Rasta:

Hi Woodsman BB gun is always handy! Jo's happy right now. Bought her a new washer today. More buttons than a cell phone!:grinjoint: And digital read outs! To wash clothes? :)
Man, I fall out of hammocks! To skinny! :) I couldn't even set up bear traps. Would need help to set one.
Trip wires I might do, was talking to Jo about that, except there would be cans tied to it. :cheer: Maybe I could dig some holes and cover em up and would be thieves would fall in them! Then Jo could finish them off with the BB gun. :yahoo:

Take care my friend! :peace:

pe hea oi? it's 0230 in Hawai'i, so i hope you getting healing rest, and sweet dreams.

i'm so computer newb, i cannot figure how to the fancy quote stuffs, but ...

i am familiar with skin that is super sensitive. i am gonna get full arm tattoos, just to disguise the terrible brusing my arms get from the slighest of bump or scratch.

i thought Hawai'i had some funky hoops to jump through to grow legal, but i will check out the laws, and report back.

although green harvest was active back then, i dont recall the chopper incident, but i remember folks fiddling with the idea of stealth grows in lava tubes!

yeah, i bet theft is an issue! vigilence, and lolo-kine sleep patterns are vital.
- there are some pretty good solar powered, motion sensitive security lights that might aid a dog run kennel type fence setup. i think one of those "game watching sd card/stream to dvr cameras" hunters attach to trees to look for BIG whitetails might help peace of mind, also.
- a couple of Bullterriers to babysit the plot would be good, too.

sea level is fine, i had a TREE near McCully, it blended in with all the mango and ulu, and surrounded by a very organized "mess" of tarps, lattice panels, and large "junks". but i did notice a difference when i grew at higher elevations.

rats! all that bending, lifting, stretching, etc. gets hard on the body.
- perhaps a "fleet" of a dozen or so shopping carts to help with heavier containers (20 gallon totes, the kine with thick rope handles, and a big shim to level in cart?)
- maybe try the swap meet for the carts, and lowe's/homedepot type for the containers.

dang. sorry for rules infringement regarding beans. i take care of my 87+ yo Father, so i cannot make it back as often as my wife (local girl) of 31 years, but next time i do get there, ill bring beans, and i will find you!

no... thank YOU for helping me remember to try to pay it forward. it is easy to get distracted from super important stuffs while trying to fit 50 hours worth of work into 24 hours.

i think i have figured out how to keep track of these journals on this computer, so i will keep an eye on your journals.

in the meantime, thank you for replying, and helping my day start with aloha.

guess it's time to load up some C&K, Olomana, and Makaha Sons on the stereo, and dream of the day we are all able to grow for ourselves without limits or laws, and can see prohibition in our rearview mirrors.

peace and aloha,

angus

pe hea oi? it's 0230 in Hawai'i, so i hope you getting healing rest, and sweet dreams.

i'm so computer newb, i cannot figure how to the fancy quote stuffs, but ...

i am familiar with skin that is super sensitive. i am gonna get full arm tattoos, just to disguise the terrible brusing my arms get from the slighest of bump or scratch.

i thought Hawai'i had some funky hoops to jump through to grow legal, but i will check out the laws, and report back.

although green harvest was active back then, i dont recall the chopper incident, but i remember folks fiddling with the idea of stealth grows in lava tubes!

yeah, i bet theft is an issue! vigilence, and lolo-kine sleep patterns are vital.
- there are some pretty good solar powered, motion sensitive security lights that might aid a dog run kennel type fence setup. i think one of those "game watching sd card/stream to dvr cameras" hunters attach to trees to look for BIG whitetails might help peace of mind, also.
- a couple of Bullterriers to babysit the plot would be good, too.

sea level is fine, i had a TREE near McCully, it blended in with all the mango and ulu, and surrounded by a very organized "mess" of tarps, lattice panels, and large "junks". but i did notice a difference when i grew at higher elevations.

rats! all that bending, lifting, stretching, etc. gets hard on the body.
- perhaps a "fleet" of a dozen or so shopping carts to help with heavier containers (20 gallon totes, the kine with thick rope handles, and a big shim to level in cart?)
- maybe try the swap meet for the carts, and lowe's/homedepot type for the containers.

dang. sorry for rules infringement regarding beans. i take care of my 87+ yo Father, so i cannot make it back as often as my wife (local girl) of 31 years, but next time i do get there, ill bring beans, and i will find you!

no... thank YOU for helping me remember to try to pay it forward. it is easy to get distracted from super important stuffs while trying to fit 50 hours worth of work into 24 hours.

i think i have figured out how to keep track of these journals on this computer, so i will keep an eye on your journals.

in the meantime, thank you for replying, and helping my day start with aloha.

guess it's time to load up some C&K, Olomana, and Makaha Sons on the stereo, and dream of the day we are all able to grow for ourselves without limits or laws, and can see prohibition in our rearview mirrors.

peace and aloha,

angus

Yea I'm fine! Night Owl that's all. :) You'll get used to it all, real quick on 420.
When you post to someone's journal you are automatically subscribed and will be notified if there is new post in that journal.

Do you take any blood thinners? They make your skin very easy to bruise. :smokin: I have bruises everywhere. My skin is like lizard skin, easy to wound.

Actually the next door neighbors dog kinda takes care of my place too. :smokin:

Man I can imagine your wife really wants to come back here, local girl and all.
Olomana is my favorite of all. They have one song about returning to Hawaii and I tear up every time I hear it. Happy - sad. Ya know!

Hope your joints don't give you hell today. Sounds painful. Ya need the kine meds! Would love to have seen the that McCully tree! Junks all around. I hear ya Bro!

Peace!

Hi Mmmmick Yep! Reset tomorrow. It looks more like a disease than a nute problem??? The leaves turn gray, curl up and drop off over night. Big flush tomorrow for her. If that doesn't help....I have some more Skunk seeds. :)
I spent a while with the girls today and gave them one hell of a Neem bath.
About this time every grow I start worrying about theft. Been trying to get Jo to let me put a nice fence or dog run around them. A high fence! :cheer:
I stay up most nights now and keep an eye on them. :grinjoint:
A trail cam??? ;)
That doesn't sound like a nute problem.

Yeah theft is definitely a possibilty when growing under the sun.

Trail cams are motion sensitive still cams. In case somebody is purposely doing something to your girls.

dear OMM,

ty for the tips on the post and subscribe thingee. it DOES work, as, w/o kinowing it, i would, every-so-often, get an email about a stoner quotes thread, and that is what, recently, ,got me to the forums where i found your grow notes.
but, unfortunately, i digress, and just now finished this ENTIRE grow log, AGAIN, from the beginning, and then on last page i see MY posts. haha on me!

STILL cannot figure the fancy quotes thing, so here goes... (i took notes this time)

i don't mind when younguns call me "dude", just as long as they don't call me "civil war dude" (white beard). being called dude makes me feel like when i got carded for cigarettes at age 35 once... young.

the little penguin looking birds...
hmmm.... maybe a love bird-ish?
but the RED one, and the gray one just like it...
definitely cardinals. red is the boy, gray is the girl.

OMG, my wife did NOT take her bone density pill (Actonel) this month, cause it makes her ill, and she didn't wanna jam up her trip home. (she ate laulau, poi, and lomi yesterday). osteopenia = junk.

i, personally, have developed a HIGH tolerance for pains with my natural medicine. i MIGHT take ONE napr*sin a month. i think i have had 4 12 oz beers this year. the cookies i bake with hashbutter are great for joints, but make thinking a chore. i abhor anything made by a pharmaceutical corporation... so far so good.

when life gives you lemons, make Super Lemon Haze.

container size verus height and girth...
- i am a dirt guy. from seed or cutting to harvest. i get my water from an artesian spring well that has been used since the days of the covered wagons and b4. i have experimented with many variations of containers size, jiffy pellets, and rapid root plug type cutting pods.

the lavender lady had some terrific info on the dripping facts, and space for roots til b4 root bound.

i know that a cutting from a jiffy pod or rapid root pod can be (once good roots form) x-fer'd to 4" dixie-type cups, and kept in veg for weeks! IF the roots get bound, and you dont have space to send to bloom, one can root prune, manually. kinda bonsai-ish-like.
i have seen 36" tall, single cola babies in 4" cups for 8+ weeks, that when x-planted in 2gal containers and sent to bloom did VERY well at harvest. i have, also, seen babies almost "torn from the cloning-dome-womb" x-fer'd to larger conatiners do good.
i subscribe to this theroy for soil containers...
the larger the container, the larger the plant.
the longer and larger in VEG, the larger the plant.

indoors i manage with just 2 gal containers. but outdoors...
i like 20 gallon totes.

just my 420 cents worth.

i read through these posts, and i think i am WAY behind the learning curve. i fertilize very little, and i get about 3/4g per watt (been a while since i cared about yield, but that's what is was when i did care).

i dream of the day i can legally raise my own medical babies in the Hawai'ian sun.

oh, that song you mentioned...
possibly Kahalu'u.
' i remember days when we were younger. we use to catch a whirlpool in the mountain stream'...
yeah, that song gives me chicken-skin.

ANYwayz...

you are doing great! your work ethic is top-notch. your perseverence is contagious. your posts are personal, and heart warming. i am proud to call you a fellow human being.

mahalo nui loa!

angus

Hi Lavendar my friend :clap::clap: You said it girl! It's an endless circle.:smokin: You were in my mind as I wrote that paragraph. You never stop!
Got to have those little mini vacations. Problem is we love growing too much! :clap::clap:

most of the time im content with just a few hrs somewhere during the day, even if when i cook...variety....but some days i either sleep all day, or read all day....i call them holidays....hubby is used to them now...i usually shut down a couple of times a week...but get going on new mmj projects and i get out of my funk for a while, then crash again....i cannot stand being bored, so i have to keep the project fresh, even if its just a new technique....so right now im studying roots of plants and their total function....have ignored this part for a very, guilt, guilt, long time....and i am finally writting that book i have wanted to do for sooooo long....only "another" book on growing....like they dont have a million already....but hubbys been after me for yrs....some how the mmj has been in my life since i was a wee one on the rez...so why not? and even took the guitar out and started playing again....i need more callouses....man my fingers were sore....put hubby to sleep...love to finger pick...folk style music, ballads...im rusty, but it was fun....when my friend and i used to play in the park, we must of played at least six hrs a day....made some good money....open guitar case...and met some really cool peeps....like jefferson airplane...yes, they were a plane in those days....deep breathes help....hugs always help...makes you live longer also...so hugs, L
all in all i have really loved living my life, just wore me out tooooo quick...lol...

His is it going OMM, from the look of the ladies it looks like it going pretty darn good. With the plants at the very least. Look like you have this growing thing down to a science at this point. Very nice job....

That doesn't sound like a nute problem.

Yeah theft is definitely a possibilty when growing under the sun.

Trail cams are motion sensitive still cams. In case somebody is purposely doing something to your girls.

Hi Mmmmick :)

The Skunk looked better today. Like half of her is fine and half of her is just not the same. Did not get a chance to flush her, was busy flushing another one and ran out of time. :smokin:

OK on the cam now I know what you mean. I don't have too much longer to wait on the big girls now, so I'll do some more thinking on security between grows. I think! :)

dear OMM,

ty for the tips on the post and subscribe thingee. it DOES work, as, w/o kinowing it, i would, every-so-often, get an email about a stoner quotes thread, and that is what, recently, ,got me to the forums where i found your grow notes.
but, unfortunately, i digress, and just now finished this ENTIRE grow log, AGAIN, from the beginning, and then on last page i see MY posts. haha on me!

STILL cannot figure the fancy quotes thing, so here goes... (i took notes this time)

i don't mind when younguns call me "dude", just as long as they don't call me "civil war dude" (white beard). being called dude makes me feel like when i got carded for cigarettes at age 35 once... young.

the little penguin looking birds...
hmmm.... maybe a love bird-ish?
but the RED one, and the gray one just like it...
definitely cardinals. red is the boy, gray is the girl.

OMG, my wife did NOT take her bone density pill (Actonel) this month, cause it makes her ill, and she didn't wanna jam up her trip home. (she ate laulau, poi, and lomi yesterday). osteopenia = junk.

i, personally, have developed a HIGH tolerance for pains with my natural medicine. i MIGHT take ONE napr*sin a month. i think i have had 4 12 oz beers this year. the cookies i bake with hashbutter are great for joints, but make thinking a chore. i abhor anything made by a pharmaceutical corporation... so far so good.

when life gives you lemons, make Super Lemon Haze.

container size verus height and girth...
- i am a dirt guy. from seed or cutting to harvest. i get my water from an artesian spring well that has been used since the days of the covered wagons and b4. i have experimented with many variations of containers size, jiffy pellets, and rapid root plug type cutting pods.

the lavender lady had some terrific info on the dripping facts, and space for roots til b4 root bound.

i know that a cutting from a jiffy pod or rapid root pod can be (once good roots form) x-fer'd to 4" dixie-type cups, and kept in veg for weeks! IF the roots get bound, and you dont have space to send to bloom, one can root prune, manually. kinda bonsai-ish-like.
i have seen 36" tall, single cola babies in 4" cups for 8+ weeks, that when x-planted in 2gal containers and sent to bloom did VERY well at harvest. i have, also, seen babies almost "torn from the cloning-dome-womb" x-fer'd to larger conatiners do good.
i subscribe to this theroy for soil containers...
the larger the container, the larger the plant.
the longer and larger in VEG, the larger the plant.

indoors i manage with just 2 gal containers. but outdoors...
i like 20 gallon totes.

just my 420 cents worth.

i read through these posts, and i think i am WAY behind the learning curve. i fertilize very little, and i get about 3/4g per watt (been a while since i cared about yield, but that's what is was when i did care).

i dream of the day i can legally raise my own medical babies in the Hawai'ian sun.

oh, that song you mentioned...
possibly Kahalu'u.
' i remember days when we were younger. we use to catch a whirlpool in the mountain stream'...
yeah, that song gives me chicken-skin.

ANYwayz...

you are doing great! your work ethic is top-notch. your perseverence is contagious. your posts are personal, and heart warming. i am proud to call you a fellow human being.

mahalo nui loa!

angus

Hey Angus :) Well, if your lazy like I am most of the time, just click on the QUOTE button on the lower right hand side of a post and it will quote the whole post like I just did with this one. :)

Old grower dude wouldn't be too bad! :yahoo:

Those little birds are called Java Sparrows The are from Brazil. Today Jo had 20 of them eating at the same time. Very social birds, unlike most of the others who we feed.....they go tell all of their kind and have a party eating together. The noise is really cool. :)

my wife did NOT take her bone density pill I don't blame her for that. Jo has terrible pain when she takes hers. Right now she is off of them for year and is feeling very good. I don't think the FDA checks anything any more. The Pill makers put out what they want too and damn if they care if a few thousand die from them. Bastards just want money. :smokin::smokin::smokin:

Lavendar has taught us all much about growing and has serious and painful problems. She has the heart of a Lion! :bravo:

Thanks for the info on pot sizes and of course your right. Size does make a difference, just logical if one thinks about it. I have seen a friend grow a fairly big plant in a very small container. Mj just fights for life. :)

Brother that's the song alright.......tears and chicken skin every time!
My son in Kali loves it too.....he wants to return to Hawaii too! :)

When I joined 420, the first thing I thought was "Wow! This is a science now! Where do I start?" Growing is high tech now! :reading420magazine:

I am humbled by your kind words Brother.......from what I am learning about you, your the same kind of person. Thanks!

Peace be with you! :peace:

most of the time im content with just a few hrs somewhere during the day, even if when i cook...variety....but some days i either sleep all day, or read all day....i call them holidays....hubby is used to them now...i usually shut down a couple of times a week...but get going on new mmj projects and i get out of my funk for a while, then crash again....i cannot stand being bored, so i have to keep the project fresh, even if its just a new technique....so right now im studying roots of plants and their total function....have ignored this part for a very, guilt, guilt, long time....and i am finally writting that book i have wanted to do for sooooo long....only "another" book on growing....like they dont have a million already....but hubbys been after me for yrs....some how the mmj has been in my life since i was a wee one on the rez...so why not? and even took the guitar out and started playing again....i need more callouses....man my fingers were sore....put hubby to sleep...love to finger pick...folk style music, ballads...im rusty, but it was fun....when my friend and i used to play in the park, we must of played at least six hrs a day....made some good money....open guitar case...and met some really cool peeps....like jefferson airplane...yes, they were a plane in those days....deep breathes help....hugs always help...makes you live longer also...so hugs, L
all in all i have really loved living my life, just wore me out tooooo quick...lol...

Lavendar your my Buddy. One thing we can both say is "We have lived our lives". Don't worry to much about what could have been. It wasn't!
Jo gets mad at me when she is bored, because I tell her "If your bored change it!" Do something you like or try something you've never done before.
That's we she turns on the TV! :yahoo:
I hear you on roots......the thing that makes growing possible in the first place. The forgotten part. I think Mountain High has a real touch when thinking about roots. Another MJ Book! Well, yours will be one of the best!
Cool on the guitar! I tried it for a while.....have to keep at it for the fingers to develop some good callouses.

Guess we can't complain, we did this willingly to ourselves! :cheer:

His is it going OMM, from the look of the ladies it looks like it going pretty darn good. With the plants at the very least. Look like you have this growing thing down to a science at this point. Very nice job....

Hey Friend! Thanks for looking in! :) Well, if you read and do what you've read, it's not too hard. Of course, I'm still reading and trying to get better!.
Hummmmm I think that is a life time thing! Take care sonzor my friend! :bravo:

Hey OMM,

Just got the bottoms to my 10L pots! cant wait to get my next crop in them!! customer service was great!

:)

All Right munen:cheer: Now we are getting some where! Can't wait to see that grow! Full speed ahead! :thumb:

I got new pics of the girls in my J. They are making a miraculous recovery... Let me know what you think... I value your input.

G

I got new pics of the girls in my J. They are making a miraculous recovery... Let me know what you think... I value your input.

G

Thanks GD I'll be over in a minute! I want to see the upcanning process too! :)

Back
Top Bottom