Oldsmokey Goes Hydro

build burnout is real. lol. eventually some projects get incorporated into household objects. hotrod sportster, old pic version 5.0. , '47 one ton dually Dodge "on hold for a while while i build the business..." 10 yrs later ;) :laugh: CAM00489.jpgCAM00309.jpg
I feel you... that Dodge sounds interesting.

I feel you... that Dodge sounds interesting.
There's a show truck running around that I like. Its a late 60s Dodge, it has a crew cab, bagged. Just so unusual

There's a show truck running around that I like. Its a late 60s Dodge, it has a crew cab, bagged. Just so unusual
yeah, they're different. the 47 is flatbed dually, looking for modern dually truck to stuff underneath, but back burner time frame. Chop almost done w full rebuild, k1500 frame off on deck and ac and upper a arm for the sexy 08 kia 4 banger. I want a massage and a decent meal more than anything at this point.

That lighted grill is killer!
appreciated looks better on the truck. about 30 hours of block, hammer, flame and file on both pieces. 70+ years of road debri, broom sticks, hay bales etc. it was a mess lol.

yeah, they're different. the 47 is flatbed dually, looking for modern dually truck to stuff underneath, but back burner time frame. Chop almost done w full rebuild, k1500 frame off on deck and ac and upper a arm for the sexy 08 kia 4 banger. I want a massage and a decent meal more than anything at this point.
Thats a big ass project! I bought mine to advertise my business. Im not a car guy, but I have 3 third members for the 9 inch, I pulled the motor that came with it and assembled and installed the new one from a short block. I added injection, Its had 3 transmissions, added a tubular front end, and a ton more... after all that I found I hate working on cars

Uzo.

just sayin. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Exactly. Theres always a local "drink". Ive been lucky enough to do a fair amount of traveling... theres a line. Its a very short line that comes with the bottle "Here, try this"

In my area. We have a beer. It comes in a single serve container, and has become quite popular. Its called Coors Light, best served with shotguns and clays. Oh! But never use a firearm while consuming alcoholic beverages!

That is a very good question. They run a check on you even for ammo.
I bought a Tikka chassis style rifle a couple years ago. I'd show you a picture of it, but Teddy will beat me like a bongo if he sees it again. Its bad ass. Has a 10-50 Sightron scope, Atlas bipod Looks evil.

Driving I do! A 6-speed stick.
Life is only complete when you have three pedals.
It's those complicated automatic transmission that throw me, going for gear shift and nailing the corner of the break pedal looking for my clutch. :rofl:

If you are used to driving a stick, automatics can be hard on the teeth, been there :rofl:

Old man bought a new Dodge pickup in ‘90 that had a faulty shift from 1st to 2nd and would rev high before shifting. I drove an old ‘73 Ford with a 3-on-the-tree (loved that ugly old beast) and shifted by sound (still do). Borrowed the Old Man’s truck, was revving high, automatically stomped the “clutch” which wasn’t a clutch but a damn wide brake pedal. Stood the poor Dodge on its nose and had to peel my forehead off the windshield :rofl:

Been driving an automatic for a few years now and hate it. My left foot and right hand get bored. An old old friend across the street said I could take his 2015 mustang out for a drive any time I want so I could enjoy a 6 speed again.

I bought a Tikka chassis style rifle a couple years ago. I'd show you a picture of it, but Teddy will beat me like a bongo if he sees it again. Its bad ass. Has a 10-50 Sightron scope, Atlas bipod Looks evil.

You should text that to me. I’d like to see it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Day 15 veg update
Good morning everyone :ciao:
The plants are doing good and growth is steady at this point.

Grow room temp 78F humidity 52%
TDS 960 PPM holding
pH 5.8 holding
Reservoir level holding
Reservoir Temp 68 70F holding

IMG_20201016_083243.jpg
IMG_20201016_083253.jpg

Group Shot
IMG_20201016_083307.jpg

Chem91
IMG_20201016_083315.jpg
IMG_20201016_083322.jpg
IMG_20201016_083327.jpg
IMG_20201016_083332.jpg

Chem91 mutant catching up but leafs still blotchy.
IMG_20201016_083342.jpg
IMG_20201016_083350.jpg

Continued next post.
Looks great Smokey

Back
Top Bottom