Oldsmokey Grows Blue Cheese & Blueberry With Promix

Good evening everyone :ciao: here's whats cooking in Smokey's kitchen to night. Stuffed peppers on the BBQ as always no sodium. Go here for pics

Quick video update tonight my video skill definitely need some work you'll see what I mean.

That's all folks have a awesome evening
Stay Medicated Grow On :rollit::snowboating:
Looks great Smokey!

Hey @Momma’s Kitchen
here's a little trick to save you time. Once you understand how to muli-quote messages you don't have to bounce back and forth.

If you want to quote multiple different posts in one reply post, tap/click the + Quote button (pictured above) on each post that you wish to quote and use the Insert quotes button to place them in the compose area.

Tip: If you highlight some text in a post, the + Quote/Reply button will appear allowing you to quote just that portion of the text.

Awh your so great Smokey! Beautiful waterfalls. Love them myself too. We had blockage at one of our waterfalls that affected the salmon from spawning. They still are working out how to fix the slide in a very narrow pass. Hopefully they get it right this year for them. Any plans for the remainder of your holidays.
My wife loves waterfalls so we often visit different ones in the area. Like the salmon don't have enough trouble spawning these days! Technically I've been a holiday since March. My wife had last week off goes back to work on Monday she has more holidays she gets 8 weeks a year.
Look at you go! I'm just catching up so don't mind my random messages lol
Thanks to you! You're the one that convinced me to start a journal.
Omg that sounds like Doug, my Mini Dachshund. Pretty much anything that goes on the yard he gets tunnel vision,
Squirrels especially! Man there is no stopping him. No stopping him at all. Very protective. Love him to bits but yah just a little crazy. I feel ya.
Rosie turned 12 this year and is slowing down. But I can't even say the word squirrel or anything that sounds like it she comes unglued and is on the hunt. Funny story a few years ago we were camping at Chinook Lake in the Crow's nest past. There is a lot of bunnies are Rosie caught a baby bunny and the bunny let out a squeal Rosie backef off and didn't know what to do she would never caught one before. My wife was all concerned I told her just leave the bunny alone the mother will come back and get her and she did
Thanks Momma
So lucky Smokey!!
I'll take being lucky over being smart any day.

I can say I've only seen men on the back of bikes at Biker Bashes oddly enough and only during the biker rodeos. However I have seen a couple Very VERY happy men behind their man! It's a rare sight and usually one you don't forget followed by big smiles.
Do you have one of this throttle helpers? I don't know what there called... I'll look them up. It helps for longer rides.
I've got kuryakyn ISO grips on my bike and they have that throttle peace you're talking about built into the grip. It helps some.
Did you upload from you tube?
Yes I upload to youtube and Link from there. just make sure you set up an account without your real info in it.
Looks great Smokey!
Thanks Mommaalthough I am dealing with a little bit of an issue with blueberry number one right now. I am starting to think it is just a fussy plant.

My wife loves waterfalls so we often visit different ones in the area. Like the salmon don't have enough trouble spawning these days! Technically I've been a holiday since March. My wife had last week off goes back to work on Monday she has more holidays she gets 8 weeks a year.

Thanks to you! You're the one that convinced me to start a journal.

Rosie turned 12 this year and is slowing down. But I can't even say the word squirrel or anything that sounds like it she comes unglued and is on the hunt. Funny story a few years ago we were camping at Chinook Lake in the Crow's nest past. There is a lot of bunnies are Rosie caught a baby bunny and the bunny let out a squeal Rosie backef off and didn't know what to do she would never caught one before. My wife was all concerned I told her just leave the bunny alone the mother will come back and get her and she did

Thanks Momma

I'll take being lucky over being smart any day.

I've got kuryakyn ISO grips on my bike and they have that throttle peace you're talking about built into the grip. It helps some.

Yes I upload to youtube and Link from there. just make sure you set up an account without your real info in it.

Thanks Mommaalthough I am dealing with a little bit of an issue with blueberry number one right now. I am starting to think it is just a fussy plant.

Hi Smokey
I grew Blueberry on my very first grown years ago. I remember it was a fussy strain (now that I know more) but not sure if it was me learning or what however I asked a friend who grows professionally and he said blueberry can get that way. I don't see any alarm bells going off so I think ur right. I get spots from time to time but they usually don't get worse. Mine come up if I get tired, and miscalculate measurements I feel. But your on top of everything, it will go fine. They look amazing!

I can see why you forgot to upload the brownie photos last night, there was one missing!

They look great Smokey, happy Saturday.
Thanks Phantom in the name of science I will have to try again tonight to make sure of the results. :D
Hi Smokey
I grew Blueberry on my very first grown years ago. I remember it was a fussy strain (now that I know more) but not sure if it was me learning or what however I asked a friend who grows professionally and he said blueberry can get that way. I don't see any alarm bells going off so I think ur right. I get spots from time to time but they usually don't get worse. Mine come up if I get tired, and miscalculate measurements I feel. But your on top of everything, it will go fine. They look amazing!
The other blueberry which is a totally different phenotype is doing great. So like I said I think it might just be a fussy plant. There's always got to be one!
Good to see your mama don't be a stranger:ciao:

Not at all. Tidy garden is a good thing :D I started a new journal. Link is in my sig

I keep mine clean, but it is a bit cluttered in spots. I’d love to just take over the whole basement, but I’m stuck with rolling eyes and the space I have. LOL

Day 32 Flower Update
Good evening everyone
Yesterday was feed day both BC and BB#2 are getting 4.5 gm MC 5ml calmag per gallon. BB#1 she's the fussy plant. Is getting 5.5gm MC 5ml calmag per gallon. I stop feeding bud explosion for the time being. This is the first time I have used it after the second feeding I was seeing some fairly significant Nute burn starting.

Blue Cheese#2 is showing a little bit of damage from having the light to close. A few of the buds that were closest the pistils are dying off. I think the plant may be stunted a bit time will tell.

overall things are still looking pretty good and I'm still have hopes for a decent harvest. I have also added some bamboo stakes for support. Seems that I got pics mixed :thedoubletake: up so I am just going to post them without any description.

IMG_20200809_182125.jpg
IMG_20200809_184144.jpg
IMG_20200809_184213.jpg
IMG_20200809_184144.jpg
IMG_20200809_182306.jpg
IMG_20200809_182247.jpg
IMG_20200809_182239.jpg
IMG_20200809_182213.jpg
IMG_20200809_182205.jpg

Ok that's it for tonight sorry about the mix up I am blaming it on the brownie. Have yourself a great evening see you soon!
Grow On Stay Medicated :high-five::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom