Oldsmokey Grows Blue Cheese & Blueberry With Promix

Yesterday was feed day both BC and BB#2 are getting 4.5 gm MC 5ml calmag per gallon.
BB#1 she's the fussy plant. Is getting 5.5gm MC 5ml calmag per gallon.
If BB1 is burning then you may need to cut back the MC to 4.5g or 5g. The leaf margins look like a K def, which would more likely be a lockout than a def.

I was thinking the same thing when I was looking at cannabis encyclopedia yesterday. It only had very mild tipping before I added bud explosion. But also developed the burnt leaf margins. That's why I cut out the BE. I might take your advise and lower MC tomorrow is feed day. Thanks for the input Mr S.

MrS is right. If using BE, back off the MC a gram and try half a gram of BE. Should be a good starting point.

If you look at most bottle nutes, when you switch from grow to bloom, what do they change? They bump P and K a tick, and reduce N. Using BE, you want to try for similar, so cutting back MC a tick, then adding BE should be in the same spirit as what the bottles try to do.

You're welcome.

I put MC on hold for a little bit, and went back to gh trio. We’ll know in a few weeks if it pays off or not. I flipped a single girl last week, and about 3-4 weeks from flip is when my cal/mg issue was showing up with MC.

If this is successful, I’ll give MC a shot on some autos next month in the rdwc.

You just reminded me of something oldsmokey. Years ago when I grew I didn’t like the 600w hps light I was using and instead used the 6500k cmh conversion bulb and had the same issues as you are now. Still using cmh bulbs and having a rinse repeat lol. Not sure how relevant this may be but in my research months ago into the cmh systems I did come across many that speculated that by having the higher UV during flowering from these bulbs people noticed they needed more cal and Mag than when they used hps bulbs. I know you are using an led setup but if your light has higher UV light it could be worth looking into. :passitleft:

Made some bubble hash last night. I. Used 7oz of assorted trim I have been saving.
IMG_20200810_203702.jpg

There is a whole section on hash or go to YouTube and search bubble hash. I got the washing machine first time I have used it. So not sure if the yield is better but a lot easier than by hand or with drill and paint mixing paddle. That being said I will be replacing the hose it to short and if you fill the machine to much water leaks but that's a easy fix.

Nice update, Smokey- Even the one with problems looks damn good from here!

Made my first temple ball today out of some bubble hash I made a few days ago pics here.
Okay

ME: "Siri, Is there anything Smokey can't do?"

Siri: "Wine connoisseur, Hash maker, Cannabis advocate, Cannabis photographer, Cannabis Videographer, Cannabis grower, 420 Mag supporter, Animal Lover, Handy Man, Fence builder, Motorcycle enthusiast, Gardner, Friend, Husband to Mrs. Smokey, Father, Baker, Chef...Chef Extraordinaire!!!

Bitch pls..."

:love: :circle-of-love: :love:

Back
Top Bottom