Oldsmokey Grows Blue Cheese & Blueberry With Promix

I am in western Canada things were slowing down. People are starting to get complacent about being safe and we are getting more cases. I try and be safe but find when I go out for essentials I get so stressed with other people not being smart. I am not afraid to let someone know if there in my personal space or not following proper safety protocol. It has led to a few tense situations.

So what will ya do.. sell gummy bears and brownies home del.... imagen that del service of goodies while in lock down lol.. but yeah stress not good sad but as say mustve been a relief. Onwatds and upwards my friend.. skys the limits now
I am laying low for know me and my wife are in a ok place financially. If things ever get normal again I will try and find a job. I would like to work another 10 years before retiring. I could retire now but I would have to change my plans drastically and I don't really want to do that.

I am in western Canada things were slowing down. People are starting to get complacent about being safe and we are getting more cases. I try and be safe but find when I go out for essentials I get so stressed with other people not being smart. I am not afraid to let someone know if there in my personal space or not following proper safety protocol. It has led to a few tense situations.
Ohh soz hmm ya profile pic re canada lol..
Yup what happened here but also its everyone returning hm from overseas ! My gawd one dude in quarenteen other day ment be lock down in botel were all stay for 14days decided neh i need supplies so off he goes to dam super market!
People are so dam selfish!
Yeah as see im tad ott n just drives me cray cray at mo... i grow me own veges so at this rate prob tirn vegan and the dog cos yeah in 2 weeks be all go.. im so glad canada on the mend tho man oh man the news here watching ya all.. some mad mad peoples over ya boarders and just watched vid mr T tried tell 3m not to give canada face masks! Ohhh tut tut..

I planted some peas, a couple grape tomato plants, but that’s about it. I’ve got TONS of room for a big garden, just no time to deal with it all. I have a hard time weeding the small lil veggie garden I do have lol... as it’s overgrown with weeds hahaha (not the good kind either)

sweet, your getting the budget led!! Those are nice lights!
Or a 2 story shed

Day 5 Flower Update
Good evening everyone hope all is well with you. Plants are doing great they like the new light. Blue Cheese is at 4.5 gm/gl and Blueberry is at 5 gm/gl. not even monitoring the ph much any more I can't really see a need to. the LED light has dropped my temps by close to 10 degrees but as a result the humidity is higher but still manageable so far.

light on Temp Humidity
IMG_20200713_180312.jpg

Group Shot
Group Shot1.JPG
DSCN3507.JPG

Blue Cheese#2
Blue Cheese#2.JPG

Blue Cheese#3
Blue Cheese#3.JPG

Blueberry#1
Blurberry#1.JPG

Blueberry#2
Blueberry#2.JPG

That's if for now have a great night!

:passitleft::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:Stay Medicated Grow On

They all look damn good, Smokey!

Day 5 Flower Update
Good evening everyone hope all is well with you. Plants are doing great they like the new light. Blue Cheese is at 4.5 gm/gl and Blueberry is at 5 gm/gl. not even monitoring the ph much any more I can't really see a need to. the LED light has dropped my temps by close to 10 degrees but as a result the humidity is higher but still manageable so far.

light on Temp Humidity
IMG_20200713_180312.jpg

Group Shot
Group Shot1.JPG
DSCN3507.JPG

Blue Cheese#2
Blue Cheese#2.JPG

Blue Cheese#3
Blue Cheese#3.JPG

Blueberry#1
Blurberry#1.JPG

Blueberry#2
Blueberry#2.JPG

That's if for now have a great night!

:passitleft::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:Stay Medicated Grow On
Everytime I see how clean your room is it makes me want to break out the paint sprayer... maybe after I harvest. Plants look great!

Plants are doing great they like the new light.
Yes they are! I woke up this morning and took a peek at your journal and said "Wow, I'm proud to be a Canadian!" :thanks:

If the AC is on in your house it will be tough to get the temps up in the tent. My grow is in the basement and when the AC fires up I have to run my little space heater near the passive intake on the tent to draw some warm air in and keep the RH down.
The winter is fine for me since the basement warms up.

Just got back from taking the wife for a motorcycle ride it was nice.:)
Heyy that’s a beautiful lil Harley! I didn’t know you rode.. I literally just sold my bike when the snow melted. I miss riding, but couldn’t manage to ride for more then 30 minutes before my leg started acting up on me. (Had a leg surgery over the winter) I only ride with the wife and I don’t want to put her in danger so I got rid of it... now looking at trikes.. funny because I used to make fun of guys that rode trikes now I’m looking to go all out on one. Haha

Back
Top Bottom