OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

I too am glad that you are still here Old Man. If some of your spirit can rub off on the people who follow your journal, then it should also rub onto people who don't follow your journals as those of us who do, make our way through the world. It's people like you OMM, who perpetrate the good we all see in the world. :high-five:

Jaga, feel free to share your beliefs over on my thread, or in a PM or something. 1. the things you say make a lot of sense to me. 2. those that don't are ultimately fascinating and I would love to learn more! Or don't. I get it.

LA, you are a wizard with words.

I too am glad that you are still here Old Man. If some of your spirit can rub off on the people who follow your journal, then it should also rub onto people who don't follow your journals as those of us who do, make our way through the world. It's people like you OMM, who perpetrate the good we all see in the world. :high-five:

Jaga, feel free to share your beliefs over on my thread, or in a PM or something. 1. the things you say make a lot of sense to me. 2. those that don't are ultimately fascinating and I would love to learn more! Or don't. I get it.

LA, you are a wizard with words.

Hey SweetLeef! Brother you have had your world turned upside down too. Your still positive and I certainly respect you too My Old Friend. :thumb:

Your right we can learn much from jaga. He is IN TUNE with the cosmos of the universe.:Namaste:

Peace be with us all! :high-five:

Hey OMM, i sure hope you are doing ok, best wishes!!!

jaga....I hope everything comes out alright! :thumb::high-five::thumb:

Hope they all come out OK!:thedoubletake:

Hey OMM I read your posts from my email on my mobile an it managed to drag me down an say ,,,:smokin:well they came out ,,that they did in a style all of my own ,, he did say it may break an it would hurt after Hmm ,,it was creaking an cracking ,,it even started to wobble,,then smash
it went every place under my tongue in my cheek ,the next two just plain shocked me how much work it took ,,after the painkiller wore off I felt super sick an giddy an the pain I have never that I can remember felt anything like that from an extraction :smokin:I had 6 taken out at the hospital all in one go just befor I went to India :lot-o-toke:
So thats me an I am still feeling pritty crap,, so please excuse me i am going to do what the dentist said:rofl:nothing for 3 days ,,like hell am I :thanks:
All our love from me an Ms P to your very good self an Jo

P.S. The next bit is getting fitted for dentures so no more pain from him for now?

Hey OMM, i sure hope you are doing ok, best wishes!!!

Thank You naphtali5725 :thumb:

Doing just fine at the moment.:Namaste:

Hope you are too! And best wishes for you too!:thumb:

Hey OMM I read your posts from my email on my mobile an it managed to drag me down an say ,,,:smokin:well they came out ,,that they did in a style all of my own ,, he did say it may break an it would hurt after Hmm ,,it was creaking an cracking ,,it even started to wobble,,then smash
it went every place under my tongue in my cheek ,the next two just plain shocked me how much work it took ,,after the painkiller wore off I felt super sick an giddy an the pain I have never that I can remember felt anything like that from an extraction :smokin:I had 6 taken out at the hospital all in one go just befor I went to India :lot-o-toke:
So thats me an I am still feeling pritty crap,, so please excuse me i am going to do what the dentist said:rofl:nothing for 3 days ,,like hell am I :thanks:
All our love from me an Ms P to your very good self an Jo

P.S. The next bit is getting fitted for dentures so no more pain from him for now?

Right ON jaga!:thumb:

Your going to love the dentures...get tired of them .....just take em out and lay them some where! That's what I do!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Kissing the princes will be quite a new experience too! :high-five:

Much LOVE to you two too!:love::love::love::love::love:

Glad to see your busy here again Pop's,,,,, now channel alittle energy and grow a auto............... Hope this finds you and your Lady doing good. Hey good is about all we can expect anymore. You guys take care of yourselves, and Pop's you got my number if there's anything ever. Hell I'll send ya acouple auto seeds to start up with if you ever feel the need. Keepem Green My Friend

Glad to see your busy here again Pop's,,,,, now channel alittle energy and grow a auto............... Hope this finds you and your Lady doing good. Hey good is about all we can expect anymore. You guys take care of yourselves, and Pop's you got my number if there's anything ever. Hell I'll send ya acouple auto seeds to start up with if you ever feel the need. Keepem Green My Friend

Hey Buddy!:high-five:

This keeps me busy enough......Can't handle growing anything anymore...Thanks for the offer. We sure have been on here a long time. Just may call you one of these days just to talk about old times.
:passitleft:

Hello to Miss J.:love:

Right ON jaga!:thumb:

Your going to love the dentures...get tired of them .....just take em out and lay them some where! That's what I do!:cheesygrinsmiley:
:thumb:OMM I sure hope so I am just starting to heal up:love:
yesterday felt like having nails driven up into my nose :thedoubletake:with a side dish of neuralgia:cheesygrinsmiley:But now most of it has passed an the thought of being able to bite again:high-five:

Kissing the princes will be quite a new experience too! :high-five:
:rofl::rofl:Hey there are a lot of folks that cant wear dentures :rofl:I think Paddi would be laughing so much I wouldn't get a look n:loopy:
Much LOVE to you two too!:love::love::love::love::love:
Love you to OMM especially the idea of leaving my new teeth in strange places:circle-of-love:
Have a great day I am gonna try sucking a piece of bread with some brown sauce on it:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:an dream of teeth Paddi sends her hugs an kisses:circle-of-love:

that's Funny Brotha Hoz I was just stopping in thinking the same thing
if you need me for anything Buddy just Holla :thumb:
Hope you and Jo are as well as can be :circle-of-love:
did her son come yet?

that's Funny Brotha Hoz I was just stopping in thinking the same thing
if you need me for anything Buddy just Holla :thumb:
Hope you and Jo are as well as can be :circle-of-love:
did her son come yet?

Hey Buddy! I'm here! Still kickin......No son yet...he has one more house to build before he comes over.

Jo is in constant pain.....and nothing helps her.....I feel helpless. :smokin::thedoubletake::smokin:

I may call you soon for a favor.......you can guess what would help me!:cheesygrinsmiley:

I see your Bud Factory is still working like a machine!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom