OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

And Pop's I want to see ya growing atleast some auto's. Flush them girls for over a week and it won't be any fault of the weed that makes ya cough. Keepem Green my friend
Woody's determined to get you growing again OldMan.

Woody's determined to get you growing again OldMan.

He sure is B A R. I would need a female seedling or 2 already up above ground a bit. Like 8 to 10 inches. Don't have any way to start them anymore. All my beginning stuff is history. Gone.

Might be fun, if easy to care for.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hummmmm....

Tonight.....actually......about 1 or 2 hours past midnight...we are going to have a meteor shower. If you have never seen one, they are crazy.
They glow bright orange and leave long trails and they hum like crazy. Spectacular !!!

:thumb::jawdropper::cheesygrinsmiley::ganjamon::party:

I see the doctor about my lungs in the AM...wish me luck!:Namaste:

Tonight.....actually......about 1 or 2 hours past midnight...we are going to have a meteor shower. If you have never seen one, they are crazy.
They glow bright orange and leave long trails and they hum like crazy. Spectacular !!!

:thumb::jawdropper::cheesygrinsmiley::ganjamon::party:

I see the doctor about my lungs in the AM...wish me luck!:Namaste:

OMM all the luck to you mate:circle-of-love:
I bet the shower is brilliant the Hum you hear is OMM the source:circle-of-love:

He sure is B A R. I would need a female seedling or 2 already up above ground a bit. Like 8 to 10 inches. Don't have any way to start them anymore. All my beginning stuff is history. Gone.

Might be fun, if easy to care for.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hummmmm....

you ready now?

OMM all the luck to you mate:circle-of-love:
I bet the shower is brilliant the Hum you hear is OMM the source:circle-of-love:

Hey jaga!:thumb:

Thanks Brother! :Namaste:

Turns out my lungs are bad......however...not as bad as I had feared. I seem to have a mail thief. Some one has been stealing my prescriptions from my mail box. Just the ones I need too! Mostly sprays that help me breath. Da dirty bastards. I can use the sprays to help me breath. The Doctors are up in arms about it. We have asked our mail lady to bring them to our door now. We have a great mail lady, who WILL bring them to our door in person.

The sprays will give a normal person a bit of a head rush, so folks steal them. Bastards! People are amazingly bad at times.:smokin::thedoubletake:

I go to a Military Hospital......It's a trip to see all the old Vietnam veterans......I was in that war...it's like old times when I see them all. Talk about about "Talk Story". We tell big ones. Lots of fun. :thumb:

Anyway......now I will get the medicine I need to help me breath. Was a good day for me all the way around!
:thumb:
Hope you had a good day too!:volcano-smiley:

cool ill get some started for you let em get a bit of veg then ill bring em over
give me a couple weeks and youll have a few plants in your yard
you still got the drip system>?

ok I already got 7 beans in a paper towel ill get em going but
well see what comes of it for now its not gonna go
call me again buddy if anything if you still got the drip line and timer
lemme throw it in your yard on the drip line ill come over and take care of it
at minimum you have something to look at while you watch the birds
Let me know my friend

edit

ill be your ganja gardener :thumb:
something to look at and relax?

Well, things have changed for me personally. So I will not be growing anything at all. My colostomy Has taken a turn for the worse. If you don't know what a colostomy is, it is where I go number 2. Right now the hole is too small for things to go through. Talk about pain, this is it. It's like forcing a baseball through a hole that is designed for a BB. Ouch! Actually much worse than ouch. More like the worse pain you can think of. I do believe more surgery is needed to make things right. When that comes it will be a great relief. I see my Doctor next week and a decision will be made then. Wish me luck. A few prayers might be helpful.

Well shit!
:thedoubletake::smokin::thedoubletake:

:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:

Change # 58957........All of a sudden my Colonoscopy opened up and everything passed through! With little or no pain. I have no clue as to why.....However I don't mind it. I'm just along for the ride. Life is a trip! OMM :Namaste: :thumb: :Namaste:

Enjoy the Tenn. football game if you watch it! :thumb:

YOU NEED TO GROW A EASY ASS AUTO FLOWER... I know all the seed specials you been thru Pop's,,,, you gotta have afew auto seeds. Plant them in a 2 gallon pot and water for 2 months and then harvest......................
I'm not looking foreword to Tuesday. No matter how short a vist, I HATE HOSPITALS. Seriously. But Tuesday is pump removal. I just hope I get a IV started over the damn C-Line. I don't know why I really could use acouple damn valiums before I get there but. Well my friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you take care and I'll get ahold of ya in abit. But damn Dude,,,,,,, you live in a great spot to grow a auto. Just add water. Keepem Green

Hey OMM wonderful so glad things opened up :circle-of-love:
I am still trying to put the weight on but what to do when I dont wanna eat,,so I think I get it with the grow :Namaste:
Its a very hard an frustrating thing when the mind wants to do something but the body will not allow it:love:I fully understand so just take care of yourself an maybe in a few weeks or months you will be more up to it,,,All our Love an ongoing good vibes prayers to you an Jo:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom