OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Hey OMM wonderful so glad things opened up :circle-of-love:
I am still trying to put the weight on but what to do when I dont wanna eat,,so I think I get it with the grow :Namaste:
Its a very hard an frustrating thing when the mind wants to do something but the body will not allow it:love:I fully understand so just take care of yourself an maybe in a few weeks or months you will be more up to it,,,All our Love an ongoing good vibes prayers to you an Jo:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Hey there my soul mate! :high-five:

Man, I know the feeling......you want to put on weight.....but......nothing sounds or tastes good. A no win situation. :smokin:

Jo and I drove all over our little town of Kailua tonight and nothing sounded good. Out of desperation we stopped at a local "Quick" food place and what do you know? The food was great! You never know.
We came home happy and full! Sometimes things work out.
:thumb:

I still Boosted when I got home..... I need the calories and so do you :clap::surf::clap:

Just keep trying my Buddy!:thumb:

I really don't know if I will ever try growing again........... My heart is just not into it.:smokin:

Much "LOVE" to you and the "Princess". :love: :circle-of-love: :love:

Bing-ping-biiiinnnnggg..... Ricochet jandre

Wow! Where did you come from my old friend? I hope life is treating you well! Hello to the Family! :thumb: :love: :thumb:

Really good to hear from you!!!! :thumb:

whats the name of the place with the good French dip sandwich down there I gotta try it one day :thumb:

I need to find a good Philly Cheesesteak..... Hell I'd drive all the way there,,,, iffin I could. Tuesday Pop's. In out stuff but I hate hospitals. If they could just get a good stick on me and I'd be a happy camper. Last time had to have a C-Line. Makes for a ugly scene so I'm going to run off Miss J till after. Besides I turn into a asshole in there. Be there 5;30 I bet the doc won't show till 9. sit around in one them stupid robes for hours. Good to see Jandre coming out to play every now and then.
Keepem Green My Friend. Soon to be pump less?????????????

Change # 58957........All of a sudden my Colonoscopy opened up and everything passed through! With little or no pain. I have no clue as to why.....However I don't mind it. I'm just along for the ride. Life is a trip! OMM :Namaste: :thumb: :Namaste:

Enjoy the Tenn. football game if you watch it! :thumb:

Great news! You're no longer full of it... lol
Just teasing you my good friend.

Change # 58957........All of a sudden my Colonoscopy opened up and everything passed through! With little or no pain. I have no clue as to why.....However I don't mind it. I'm just along for the ride. Life is a trip! OMM :Namaste: :thumb: :Namaste:

Enjoy the Tenn. football game if you watch it! :thumb:

LOL! Talk about shitty.

Climbing out of a funk is shitty work. They keep dumping it in and some lands on my head. Eventually, I'll make it out. The biggest blow was being declared disabled, and going on SDI.

Being disabled isn't all that bad.........been disabled for a....... l o n g.....time! Gives you lots of time to play!
:thumb::bravo::thumb:

Of course the money sucks! :smokin:

Being disabled isn't all that bad.........been disabled for a....... l o n g.....time! Gives you lots of time to play!
:thumb::bravo::thumb:

Of course the money sucks! :smokin:

Me being the work-o-holic, working every day since 14y.o., now over 40 being told, that I may never be able to work again. That was a blow. Then there was the 1/4 wage. . . . What the hell is that? I now get 1/4 of the monthly income I was making before... And the fucking republicans think it's too fucking much. I'd like for them to go from $2400/$2600 a month down to a measly $820 a month... especially when rent is $955 a month, and that's in a CHEAPO apartment. Hell, my electricity bill is $200 monthly... At least healthcare is now a lot less expensive, and so are the meds. That's the only perk.

I now have to wait 8 hours in an office filled with people coughing up all sorts of who knows what, all over the back of my neck, just to get 20% of the care and expertise and attention that I used to get on my group insurance with my JOB. sigh... Obama care isn't all it's made out to be by the opposition.

Me being the work-o-holic, working every day since 14y.o., now over 40 being told, that I may never be able to work again. That was a blow. Then there was the 1/4 wage. . . . What the hell is that? I now get 1/4 of the monthly income I was making before... And the fucking republicans think it's too fucking much. I'd like for them to go from $2400/$2600 a month down to a measly $820 a month... especially when rent is $955 a month, and that's in a CHEAPO apartment. Hell, my electricity bill is $200 monthly... At least healthcare is now a lot less expensive, and so are the meds. That's the only perk.

I now have to wait 8 hours in an office filled with people coughing up all sorts of who knows what, all over the back of my neck, just to get 20% of the care and expertise and attention that I used to get on my group insurance with my JOB. sigh... Obama care isn't all it's made out to be by the opposition.

Oooops! I forgot......I'm retired military.....a BIG difference. Free meds, medical care. and a monthly income.
Sorry, I wasn't thinking right. Jezzz! Sorry jandre. Obama care sucks.
:smokin::thedoubletake:

I wouldn't want to be in that room either.:thedoubletake::smokin::helpsmilie:

whats the name of the place with the good French dip sandwich down there I gotta try it one day :thumb:

Sorry....I don't remember a place like that around here! :smokin::thedoubletake::popcorn:

Oooops! I forgot......I'm retired military.....a BIG difference. Free meds, medical care. and a monthly income.
Sorry, I wasn't thinking right. Jezzz! Sorry jandre. Obama care sucks.
:smokin::thedoubletake:

I wouldn't want to be in that room either.:thedoubletake::smokin::helpsmilie:

:rofl:ROFL! you and chronichemphog make it hard to be sullen.

Hey OMM, dropping by to say hi and I hope you find yourself well today!!:circle-of-love:

Also, Just a heads up, for anyone having issues accessing their accounts, here is the explanation and the solution! Please read and pass it on to everyone you can. Thanks for your help!
:Namaste: Members Locked Out Of Accounts - Expired Email Accounts

Hey OMM, dropping by to say hi and I hope you find yourself well today!!:circle-of-love:

Also, Just a heads up, for anyone having issues accessing their accounts, here is the explanation and the solution! Please read and pass it on to everyone you can. Thanks for your help!
:Namaste: Members Locked Out Of Accounts - Expired Email Accounts

Hey Quixilvir....good to see you....will do my best to spread the word. Thanks for the link! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom