OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Pop's you can have a lot of fun with a auto flowering plant. The easiest there is. acouple gallons of dirt and alittle water and 9-10 weeks your done. Nothing that will be a problem to grow. Ofcourse your only going to get a oz or there about. But man they are fun and fast. Glad to hear your going to grow again. Hey even if ya don't smoke it there is always someone who will love it. Keepem Green My Friend

Thanks for the idea old friend. Not real interested in growing pot any more, but thanks, Flowers will do for now. "Hello" to Miss J. :high-five:

Hey Buddy I got seeds I also got time to help
lemme know if your serious ill sprout one up and when its ready ill pot it in a cup of soil and bring it over
you still got the timer and the drip system we can hook that up for you so you don't have to remember everything
again My Friend if you really want to and are ready say the word :circle-of-love:
maybe we can run more than a couple if theyre on the drip system
you can sit and watch em grow throw those buck autos out there :thumb:

Thanks old friend. I really appreciate the offer, but my growing days are over. You are a true friend Chronic. :thumb:

And we have to respect that OldMan... :peace::hippy:

Hi jaga! Actually I have a garden out in front of the house. It is mainly flowers and I really en-joy watching them grow. Jo thinks they are beautiful too. It's really easy to take care of, so not much work evolved . I do have SOMETHING growing.....just not pot.

Much Love to you and the Princess. I think of you two all the time. :love::circle-of-love::love:

OMM I saw what you said to cronic ,, but it wouldn't be to hard with a good system and friend like that:thumb:
OMM Padi just said she also wakes up an has hardly or no memories of the day befor :love:mind you by about afternoon she will start to remember whats been going on :love:You and her are so similar in so many ways :smokin:Since I started falling apart since the last couple of years it has made me understand more how it affects in a lot of ways :cheesygrinsmiley:But going into the garden is great it is what we do during the day in an out of the garden :smokin:the going an coming is cause of the weather,, but it gives us a lot back :thumb:
Hey the dentist was actually very competent an he has (apart from bruising my gums) given me some confidence to carry on with the treatment:circle-of-love:
Glad to hear you get into a green zone:circle-of-love:

My Dear friends Jaga and The Princess. :love:

I am going to tell you how I really am.....You may not like it at all.....sorry, but here it comes.......:smokin::thedoubletake:

On weight scale I am about 90 pounds wet.

I goto the bathroom in bags attached to the front of my body. One for taking a leak and one for going number 2.

What ever I drink goes in bag number 1. What I eat goes in number 2. I can walk around and do things just fine. In fact Jo and I went shopping today. Of course I am hooked to 02 all the time.

I drink water just fine. I live off of some stuff called BOOST and INSURE. They are specially made for folks like me.

Real high potency stuff. Gives me all the nutrients I need. It's a real trip to eat regular food and literally watch it end up in the right bag. Plop!

I should have been dead long ago, but modern medicine has saved me for whatever reason. I'm not complaining.:thumb:

Love you both!

PS: And you worry about the dentist! :high-five:

I for one thank modern medicine for the opportunity of getting to know you OldMan & I really mean that...

I for one thank modern medicine for the opportunity of getting to know you OldMan & I really mean that...

B A R knowing you...I know you mean it. I have always respected you too kind SIR. :thumb:

Hang in there Sir. Your strong spirit & will is your guiding force & an inspiration to many of us.:Namaste:

Hi brightlight. Thank you. I love your name by the way........it tells me allot about you too! :bravo:

Hey my pal :)
I'm with BAR lol, whatever stretch of our time knowing you is down to modern medicine, I heartedly thank the universe :)
Hey you being you is simply a joy! Also being so underweight surely means no fat person around to be singing yet!
I think most maybe who have been lucky enough to know ya for a bit guessed at your health etc. Yet when your online you still have the enthusiasm of a little kid! That's why we love ya buddy, you simply bring the sunshine over from the islands to us daily with your mere presence :)
Much, much love and vibes my friend! Just a keep on wobbling on my fine weeble! :)

Couldn't have said it any better Light.

Hey my pal :)
I'm with BAR lol, whatever stretch of our time knowing you is down to modern medicine, I heartedly thank the universe :)
Hey you being you is simply a joy! Also being so underweight surely means no fat person around to be singing yet!
I think most maybe who have been lucky enough to know ya for a bit guessed at your health etc. Yet when your online you still have the enthusiasm of a little kid! That's why we love ya buddy, you simply bring the sunshine over from the islands to us daily with your mere presence :)
Much, much love and vibes my friend! Just a keep on wobbling on my fine weeble! :)

LA...leave it to you to say such wonderful things about me. You silver tongued devil. Thank you my good friend. Remember, I'm the one having all the fun! :high-five:

Hey its easy speaking as such when your concerned, I'd be silver tongued if I was blowing smoke up some idiots ass lol. Just telling it how it is ain't nothin :)
You might notnknow but your off topic thread was better then any doctors script for my dear Kel. We've laughed many a time when maybe most would cry. Your thread just bubbles over with your sense of humour and we'll, lol ya get the point :)
Soz if non of that makes.sense I'm a bit pissed as it's now.turned nmy.birthday lol:)sat with my girls quietly as off work. ;)

Hey OMM, just glad to hear your voice. Lets me know that all is right with the world. Honored you are still choosing to spend some time with us (pick one, stoners, old farts, 420 peeps, neighbors, friends, penpal buddies).

OMM you are still here because you are meant to be:circle-of-love:
What I mean is the body can be in a terrible state but the will to live and you inner strength is what keeps you with us:circle-of-love:
You know my feelings on the big Gig ,,,its actually its the bigger part of life ,, there is a you that will always be you :thumb: and I also believe that you understand we are different from the body! Bill Hicks its only a ride ,, he is right I think we all kind of feel that :cheer:
Ganja has been used for thousands of years and one big use after Medicine was to help connect with our eternal nature that is really us:love:
I would so LOVE to spend some days with you helping us both get our heads around it as the adventure I feel a bit worried to explain all my beliefs open on 420 although I could maybe advise you on some topics that scare me as well :Namaste:
We are here to learn something no life is in vain but why and what,,I believe the answers are there and the truth is Love and so if we live this life we go to this place of pure love and you are living this so :high-five:
All me Love OMM an Ensure is great stuff my fav is the Banana one I don't much like the savory ones
Love from me an MsP sends her warmest to you keep on what you are doing what you are doing cause you do it right:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:
[/COLOR]

Hey OMM, just glad to hear your voice. Lets me know that all is right with the world. Honored you are still choosing to spend some time with us (pick one, stoners, old farts, 420 peeps, neighbors, friends, penpal buddies).

"Hello" old friend! I'm glad to hear your voice too! :thumb:

Life is a bit hard for you too! I'm honored you dropped in to say "Hello". I pick em all! That covers the lot of us!

I guess neither of us are ready to "Check Out Yet!"
:high-five:

OMM you are still here because you are meant to be:circle-of-love:
What I mean is the body can be in a terrible state but the will to live and you inner strength is what keeps you with us:circle-of-love:
You know my feelings on the big Gig ,,,its actually its the bigger part of life ,, there is a you that will always be you :thumb: and I also believe that you understand we are different from the body! Bill Hicks its only a ride ,, he is right I think we all kind of feel that :cheer:
Ganja has been used for thousands of years and one big use after Medicine was to help connect with our eternal nature that is really us:love:
I would so LOVE to spend some days with you helping us both get our heads around it as the adventure I feel a bit worried to explain all my beliefs open on 420 although I could maybe advise you on some topics that scare me as well :Namaste:
We are here to learn something no life is in vain but why and what,,I believe the answers are there and the truth is Love and so if we live this life we go to this place of pure love and you are living this so :high-five:
All me Love OMM an Ensure is great stuff my fav is the Banana one I don't much like the savory ones
Love from me an MsP sends her warmest to you keep on what you are doing what you are doing cause you do it right:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:
[/COLOR]

Jaga, Buddy, You are wise beyond belief. Glad we speak the same mental language, that's for sure!!! Fear not being truthful in what you believe. :thumb:

I don't care for the "Savory Ones" either!:high-five:

You do it right too old friend!

Much Love to you and the Princess! :love::love::love:

Back
Top Bottom