OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

I see you are busy over here Pop's. I just want you to know Me and my other half send best for 420/Easter. Keepem Green

I see you are busy over here Pop's. I just want you to know Me and my other half send best for 420/Easter. Keepem Green

Yep, keeping busy....not as busy as you...by a mile. Best of all things to you and your wonderful Lady on this Easter and 420 day! :Namaste::high-five:

Hey Buddy I was posting some pics when you swung by my journal
so theres more to look at now :thumb:

2013-11-26_06_52_45.jpg
2013-11-20_13_34_25.jpg
2013-11-26_04_30_03.jpg
2013-11-27_05_45_38-1.jpg
OMMOMMOMMOMMsorry I just had to do that Hope you have the very very best of days OMM shanti shanti shantiiii from my heart to yours Namaskara Ji:love::love::love::circle-of-love:

Hey OMM! Happy 420/Bunny-Jesus Day!

Hope all is well with you :)

Happy 420/Bunny-Jesus Day! to you too.....I'm sure your headed to hell for that blaspheme.
:yikes::yikes:

Doing as well as possible......just putting the last touches on Jo's new computer. If she messes this one up, she can buy the next one! :nomo::party:

2013-11-26_06_52_45.jpg
2013-11-20_13_34_25.jpg
2013-11-26_04_30_03.jpg
2013-11-27_05_45_38-1.jpg
OMMOMMOMMOMMsorry I just had to do that Hope you have the very very best of days OMM shanti shanti shantiiii from my heart to yours Namaskara Ji:love::love::love::circle-of-love:

Nice stash man! :bravo:

Nonsense...you do not have to bow to me Buddy, we are the same!:Namaste:

The third picture looks like Cronichemphog! :rofl:

OMM,
Sorry, ain`t been around much the last few days. Just busy doing spring things. Snow`s just about gone. The honey do`s are piling up, so gotta make like busy and keep my better half smiling.

OMM,
Sorry, ain`t been around much the last few days. Just busy doing spring things. Snow`s just about gone. The honey do`s are piling up, so gotta make like busy and keep my better half smiling.

Hey yooper, no problem ol Buddy.....you have your priorities set right! :hippy:

Took days but I finally read through every page! Forgot every single comment I wanted to make but my gosh do you grow some amazing plants!
Have a great day my friend :circle-of-love:

Nice stash man! :bravo:

Nonsense...you do not have to bow to me Buddy, we are the same!:Namaste:

The third picture looks like Cronichemphog! :rofl:

Hey OMM really thats Jaganatha he is like a son to me in fact that would have more than likely been about the last ever photo we will ever take of him,,,really is this a Cronic look alike:circle-of-love:that makes me really happy we even choose same looking folk to spend our days with,,,,did you know that when we meet folks an they feel like you have just known them for always ,,,well the thing is you more than likely did:passitleft:we have been taught in our ashram that from previous actions an events that happened actually before this life,,dictates how we are brought together for instance we was more than likely all in touch at some point previous to this :circle-of-love: even still when we Journey on we will still keep our friends an family our universe has an intelligent order to it I feel this with many 420 folks I can think of a few that I feel so connected with YOU MY FRIEND I believe was surley some one that I had contact with :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:Best of days pal :high-five:Love to an Jo :thanks:

Hey OMM really thats Jaganatha he is like a son to me in fact that would have more than likely been about the last ever photo we will ever take of him,,,really is this a Cronic look alike:circle-of-love:that makes me really happy we even choose same looking folk to spend our days with,,,,did you know that when we meet folks an they feel like you have just known them for always ,,,well the thing is you more than likely did:passitleft:we have been taught in our ashram that from previous actions an events that happened actually before this life,,dictates how we are brought together for instance we was more than likely all in touch at some point previous to this :circle-of-love: even still when we Journey on we will still keep our friends an family our universe has an intelligent order to it I feel this with many 420 folks I can think of a few that I feel so connected with YOU MY FRIEND I believe was surley some one that I had contact with :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:Best of days pal :high-five:Love to an Jo :thanks:

That is rad! Well put Jaga!

I love your name would you mind if I call you chini Patra I am not sure if I spelt the first bit right but it mens the same as your name,,,the truth is there is no beginning an there is no end we will become pure spirit :circle-of-love:But IMHO with a personality thats what makes us our individuality :love::love::love::love::circle-of-love:

jaga do you remember our first few messages? For me it was like meeting an old friend. I knew instantly we would be mates and life long friends. We had read the same things, believed in the same things, the teachings of Don Juan we had both read. Spiritual Brothers we are my friend. :hug:

I love your name would you mind if I call you chini Patra I am not sure if I spelt the first bit right but it mens the same as your name,,,the truth is there is no beginning an there is no end we will become pure spirit :circle-of-love:But IMHO with a personality thats what makes us our individuality :love::love::love::love::circle-of-love:

Jaga, I would be honored. Thank you :Namaste::peace::high-five::circle-of-love:

Took days but I finally read through every page! Forgot every single comment I wanted to make but my gosh do you grow some amazing plants!
Have a great day my friend :circle-of-love:

Wow! Well Thank You Hiddenkoncept! :high-five:

Actually my old journals are better, I was much healthier back then.

If you want to read some other stuff, check out my blog. It's a story of sex, drugs, and rock n roll. Some folks wanted me to publish it, but I was afraid of all the law suits I would face!
:party:
Once again, thanks for reading it all.

jaga do you remember our first few messages? For me it was like meeting an old friend. I knew instantly we would be mates and life long friends. We had read the same things, believed in the same things, the teachings of Don Juan we had both read. Spiritual Brothers we are my friend. :hug:

Yep we done this together OMM before an more than likely some place else:high-five:
I find it warming that you felt the same:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom