OMM's Social Network Grow Part 2

YA OMM, good luck! A wise man has told me that there is no "try", only "do". It is tough though....I have struggled with nicotine addiction on and off for about 22 years.

Yoda_DoOrDoNot_ThereIsNoTry1.jpg

Update of the LED Girls

Day 34 0f Bloom

The Group

agroup.jpg

The OG18

cOG181.jpg

The NYCD

eNycd.jpg

fnycd.jpg

The PEs

gPEs.jpg

A PE Bud

1PEBUD.jpg

The SAGE

isage.jpg

Lucy

lucy80.jpg

AfganKush

jafgankush.jpg

An AfagnKush Bud

mafganBud.jpg

All utill next time. :high-five:

Oh yeah brotha, those look gorgeous! :yahoo:

An Outdoor Girl Update

Day 35 of Bloom

The Wild Thai and AK47

awtak47.jpg

The Wild THai

bwt.jpg

An AK47 Bud

cak47bud.JPG

The Chemdogs

echemdogs.jpg

The Chemdogs attacked by Bud Miners

fcehdogbugs.JPG

The AK48

gak48.jpg

An AK48 Bud

hak48bud.jpg

The Medi-Bomb 1s

imedi1.JPG

All the side of the house girls

side20.JPG

That's all folks! :high-five:

Wow OMM, nice trees!
I just love AK47 and looks like yours are growing well too. Mine always produce really well.

I have a question for ya................why soil? To me, soil just seems more difficult and a fair bit more work. I have no real experience with soil other then my moms and they will be going to hydro this winter sometime. For hydro it's easier but the real work begins at the end when you have to tear everything down and sterilize everything

Wow OMM, nice trees!
I just love AK47 and looks like yours are growing well too. Mine always produce really well.

I have a question for ya................why soil? To me, soil just seems more difficult and a fair bit more work. I have no real experience with soil other then my moms and they will be going to hydro this winter sometime. For hydro it's easier but the real work begins at the end when you have to tear everything down and sterilize everything

Hi A1.:high-five:

Brother all the way back to when I started growing, I thought about it.
Getting water into my old house would be a hardship. Cost would be more than I can afford. Not only is electricity high, but water is too. House is 75 yrs old and wiring is old too....also the plumbing.
THsea and I have talked about it many times and always reach the same conclusion.

Beside soil is so forgiving of mistakes. When you were just starting...hate to say this...you had so many problems, I thought to myself "glad that's not me!". Sorry!

Hope you don't think I'm rude about this, but it is not in the cards for me. I have the routine worked out for everything so it's much easier on me now. I do need allot of help from THsea even now. Wait until you reach 70.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi A1.:high-five:

Brother all the way back to when I started growing, I thought about it.
Getting water into my old house would be a hardship. Cost would be more than I can afford. Not only is electricity high, but water is too. House is 75 yrs old and wiring is old too....also the plumbing.
THsea and I have talked about it many times and always reach the same conclusion.

Beside soil is so forgiving of mistakes. When you were just starting...hate to say this...you had so many problems, I thought to myself "glad that's not me!". Sorry!

Hope you don't think I'm rude about this, but it is not in the cards for me. I have the routine worked out for everything so it's much easier on me now. I do need allot of help from THsea even now. Wait until you reach 70.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Shiiiiiiit OMM, not rude at all my friend.
Hell, looking back at it all I'm not surprised one bit those first plants died. I knew enough to be deadly apparently lol
If it wasn't for the helpful people of 420 (yourself included) the rest of my grows would have been dead as well. I just didn't know a damn thing when I first started. Now that I have hydro down it's pretty easy now. No longer worried about getting root rot but those damn mites are killin me. Doesn't help we have 3 frickin dogs that my wife keeps letting outside so they can bring more mites in. I have had to put the kibosh on letting the dogs outside until the mite problem with the mothers are under control. This wasn't a fun conversation to have with the wife lol

i have NO knack for soil at all. My mother plants currently look like ass.

Shiiiiiiit OMM, not rude at all my friend.
Hell, looking back at it all I'm not surprised one bit those first plants died. I knew enough to be deadly apparently lol
If it wasn't for the helpful people of 420 (yourself included) the rest of my grows would have been dead as well. I just didn't know a damn thing when I first started. Now that I have hydro down it's pretty easy now. No longer worried about getting root rot but those damn mites are killin me. Doesn't help we have 3 frickin dogs that my wife keeps letting outside so they can bring more mites in. I have had to put the kibosh on letting the dogs outside until the mite problem with the mothers are under control. This wasn't a fun conversation to have with the wife lol

i have NO knack for soil at all. My mother plants currently look like ass.

A1...I'm not going comment...But know...I am LMAO! :rofl:

Not at the trouble you have had, but the Dogs and you in soil!

That wild thai sounds amazing and looks to be plumping up!:thumb:

I quit in 1975. I get high now if i take a drag off one. But everyone has a time to quit . Nobody can tell you when it is time. You just know.i grew 100 tobbaco plants this year for the wife.it cost as much for them as pot does now. You just have to say i don't do that any more.

I was in the jungle of viet nam ,listening to my radio when i heard nixon declare that all combat troops were out of the field. When he said that he had nothing to do with watergate,i jumped up saying "he's a liar. He lied once ,he will lie again". That was befor i knew they all lie.

That wild thai sounds amazing and looks to be plumping up!:thumb:

GG

She's got a ways to go...so there is room to grow....some big ass colas! :high-five:

Seriously, what I said is true. Wished I'd put her in a larger pot. In doors she grew over the lights. Some of the best smoke I've grown. I really like Asian strains. Must have been in Nam and Thailand too long. Guaranteed there will be more in the next grow. :yummy:

I quit in 1975. I get high now if i take a drag off one. But everyone has a time to quit . Nobody can tell you when it is time. You just know.i grew 100 tobbaco plants this year for the wife.it cost as much for them as pot does now. You just have to say i don't do that any more.

I was in the jungle of viet nam ,listening to my radio when i heard nixon declare that all combat troops were out of the field. When he said that he had nothing to do with watergate,i jumped up saying "he's a liar. He lied once ,he will lie again". That was befor i knew they all lie.

Hi John ! Wish I had stopped in 1975 too. Who knows if I would have had all these medical problems I've had over the years since then. Hindsight doesn't count though.
So now I quit! Enough!

I couldn't believe it when I watched your grow and tobacco was the more expensive to grow. :slide:

You had Nixon nailed.....even in the middle of the jungle. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I love the diesel. She is a straight bush.

I tried to read through again. Did she give you any problems in the begining??

Also I don't see see any auto's in any of your journals. Any reason ??

I rekon he aint got to the autos yet still gots 120 seeds or strains to go.
after that he is going for autos for sure probley keep him in smoke till hes 114.
sure would suck to run out of smoke:)

Hi Sinful. I usually give my autos to my friend THsea and he grows them. He likes them and does well with them.

I grew 3 once.....not enough yield for me. Others like XLR8 has had great luck with them. He got 4 oz off of one.
I did grow one called "Syrup" and it was the best pain killer I ever grew.

Like fish cake said I have 120 strains to grow yet.....I'm working on them!

This the second NYCD I've grown...first one was killer, this one should be to. They were gifts from a good friend.
Easy to grow...don't even have to top her. she does it herself. No problems with them at all.
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom