OMM's Social Network Grow Part 2

John kennedy had already signed the papers to pull out of viet nam. 2 weeks after he was shot,johnson cancelled thoes orders. Homeland security bought 400 million hollow point rounds and they are stockpiling roadside check point stations. And your electric bills will double in the next few years.your president said he would bankrupt anyone that tried to open a new coal plant. Lol and he did not even get cap and trade.
roll another one and pass it over to me

LETS GET THIS RIGHT.... THEY CAN PUT EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANT TO KNOW ON A 1 INCH CHIP BUT THEY CAN NOT MAKE AN ELECTRIC CAR THAT CHARGES ITSELF AS IT GOES DOWN THE ROAD. :peace:
GMT1975A you are perfectly right. Will it be done? No. A couple or 3 years ago, somewhere in the closed Journals is a journal that brought up all kinds of things that are possible. They even came up with local power stations for each neighborhood and they were self sustain g. Wonder what happened to them and many other good ideas for progress? As long as lobbyist exists they never will be in use.:smokin::smokin:

Hahahaha! Well said CF!! :laugh:

mmmmmmmm.....Coooooookie Dough......

I like the Jimmy Fallon......Vanilla with salty caramel and potato chip clusters!!! :)

John kennedy had already signed the papers to pull out of viet nam. 2 weeks after he was shot,johnson cancelled thoes orders. Homeland security bought 400 million hollow point rounds and they are stockpiling roadside check point stations. And your electric bills will double in the next few years.your president said he would bankrupt anyone that tried to open a new coal plant. Lol and he did not even get cap and trade.

I was in Thailand then and we all said "Oh No! Johnson!". Homeland Detention it will be!

Let's roll another big one, is right!
:helpsmilie:

LETS GET THIS RIGHT.... THEY CAN PUT EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANT TO KNOW ON A 1 INCH CHIP BUT THEY CAN NOT MAKE AN ELECTRIC CAR THAT CHARGES ITSELF AS IT GOES DOWN THE ROAD. :peace:

Damn good question John!​

Damn good question John!​

Actually..There are wheels which contain the drive motor and generator/altenator that are being tested. No more transmission and drive train. All four wheels are motors in themselves. Removing the central motor and drive train reduces overall weight quite significantly. Combined with Lithium Ion batteries and advanced photovoltaics, one could go quite a ways down the road. But as OMM stated, as long as there is political/monetary(greed) obstacles, it will be quite a ways off.

The reason for coal companies lossing business and shutting down coal mines is that we have allowed fracting, which has produced a surplus of natural gas, driving down cost. Many power generating companies are therefore opting to generate with less expensive natural gas. This reduces their operating cost and also makes it easier to comply with EPA regulations, further reducing cost. I have seen a huge influx of these same energy producing companies investing quite substantualy in wind turbine farms as well. I don't believe they would do it if it weren't profitable. :)

Hahahaha! Well said CF!! :laugh:

mmmmmmmm.....Coooooookie Dough......

Have a recipe for cookie dough brownies! It calls for a stick of butter(green, preferably) for the cookie dough mix, and a stick of butter(again, green) for the brownie mix. Ohh, and seatbelts on the couch! We went from 20 lbs of butter per batch to just 5 lbs of butter per batch, veryyy dangerous. :)

Have a recipe for cookie dough brownies! It calls for a stick of butter(green, preferably) for the cookie dough mix, and a stick of butter(again, green) for the brownie mix. Ohh, and seatbelts on the couch! We went from 20 lbs of butter per batch to just 5 lbs of butter per batch, veryyy dangerous. :)

It sounds good but..........................:yikes::yikes:

Update of the LED Girls

Day 34 0f Bloom

The Group

agroup.jpg

The OG18

cOG181.jpg

The NYCD

eNycd.jpg

fnycd.jpg

The PEs

gPEs.jpg

A PE Bud

1PEBUD.jpg

The SAGE

isage.jpg

Lucy

lucy80.jpg

AfganKush

jafgankush.jpg

An AfagnKush Bud

mafganBud.jpg

All utill next time. :high-five:

great news! Good Luck!!
man that lucy looks juicy and the pe does too!

Nice lookin' inside girls! That PE is getting REALLY frosty.

Good luck dropping the coffin nails!

Hey jandre. :high-five:

The PE is ridiculous. I think she will finish much faster than the breeder tells us. Already checking her.

Maybe I can smell the girls again when am totally done with cigs. Breathing better already.

great news! Good Luck!!
man that lucy looks juicy and the pe does too!

You got it fish cake...got to quit.....or Ill be gone...so they tell me. Leaving is not in my plans.:peace:

Yep, I usually have at least one Lucy every grow. Love her. If the PEs are as good as the one THsea grew they will be great.
I will try to get up pics of the outdoor girls tomorrow. Appreciate you looking in brother.
:bravo:

Wish me luck....put the patch on today.....no cigs so far! :Namaste:

Just Do It OMM ...............I've been strugling too !! But I have noticed what one day away from cigs can make,... I sleep better and Well you know all the up sides. I had a few this AM with my coffee but That is it !!! The pack is empty and I'm not buying more.
I'll drink a lot of water ....seems to help me. GOOD LUCK ..... I am quitting today also .....:goodluck:

Just Do It OMM ...............I've been strugling too !! But I have noticed what one day away from cigs can make,... I sleep better and Well you know all the up sides. I had a few this AM with my coffee but That is it !!! The pack is empty and I'm not buying more.
I'll drink a lot of water ....seems to help me. GOOD LUCK ..... I am quitting today also .....:goodluck:

That's great clayhead !:cheer: That"s one of my sayings too! Just Do It ! Ok ! We are in it together.....we will do it! :high-five:

Oooh! Oooh! Pretty pretty please! Flufffy wants to be cooking them! :thumb:

Wish me luck....put the patch on today.....no cigs so far! :Namaste:

I wish you all the luck in the world with this one OMM. I quit for 5 years but started again end of last year because of the rough ride. So not happy about that as I've got to go through it all again. Go for it, the patches certainly worked for me.

And thank you so much for the gorgeous pictures, especially as they are the alien landscape :) I'd just sit and gaze at them all day if my girls were as magnificent as yours! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom