OMM's Social Network Grow Part 2

I agree with most of the video, but cutting the military right now seems crazy with the muslim brother hood gaining power their goal is an all out war on non believers and they are more than willing to blow everybody up to let allah sort them out. everyday North korea is getting crazier by the minute. Then you have Iran on the verge of exterminating Israel. Then China well they own us now. I like the defense part of the Military just not the oil hungry offense. SORRY for the rant but the worlds getting scary.

The other alternative is hydrogen. We have known how to seperate hydrogen from oxygen ever since we first discovered electricity. It is a simple process, truly. Using hydrogen fueled boilers would put all the dirty fossil fuel monopolies out of business. Hydrogen can be produced anywhere on earth, by anyone. Impossible to monopolize it. The most abundant element on earth and in the universe. I have seen counter arguements against it claiming it is to expensive to transport. Why would one transport it? Produce it on sight, at point of use. A solar panel charging a bank of batteries which in turn are used to produce hydrogen via electrolysis. The hydrogen is then pumped into a cooled storage container for use in your vehicle or for home heating and electric generation. Check out this company in CA. Clean, Renewable Energy | Bloom Energy Solid Oxide Fuel Cells

I agree with most of the video, but cutting the military right now seems crazy with the muslim brother hood gaining power their goal is an all out war on non believers and they are more than willing to blow everybody up to let allah sort them out. everyday North korea is getting crazier by the minute. Then you have Iran on the verge of exterminating Israel. Then China well they own us now. I like the defense part of the Military just not the oil hungry offense. SORRY for the rant but the worlds getting scary.

Hi My Friend. I am not discounting anything you just said.
Believe it or not there is/was a college course taught at UCLA named "A State of Fear". What it taught the students is, that if we keep the millions of our citizens in a state of fear, they are easier to control.

Your dead right about the world getting scary......but it's being manipulated by our own Government. At least I think it is. :peace:

The other alternative is hydrogen. We have known how to seperate hydrogen from oxygen ever since we first discovered electricity. It is a simple process, truly. Using hydrogen fueled boilers would put all the dirty fossil fuel monopolies out of business. Hydrogen can be produced anywhere on earth, by anyone. Impossible to monopolize it. The most abundant element on earth and in the universe. I have seen counter arguements against it claiming it is to expensive to transport. Why would one transport it? Produce it on sight, at point of use. A solar panel charging a bank of batteries which in turn are used to produce hydrogen via electrolysis. The hydrogen is then pumped into a cooled storage container for use in your vehicle or for home heating and electric generation. Check out this company in CA. Clean, Renewable Energy | Bloom Energy Solid Oxide Fuel Cells

GMT1975A you are perfectly right. Will it be done? No. A couple or 3 years ago, somewhere in the closed Journals is a journal that brought up all kinds of things that are possible. They even came up with local power stations for each neighborhood and they were self sustain g. Wonder what happened to them and many other good ideas for progress? As long as lobbyist exists they never will be in use.:smokin::smokin:

The World is crazy. What is even crazier and Scary is how the Corporate Owned media are turning up the fear machine. I am fearful of people being fearful. I don't want my children growing up in a world where they have to defend the selfish actions of Powerful Corporations. I am not worried about the Muslim Brotherhood. They do not want to kill everyone. That is just nonsense. Huge Corporations like GE want you to be scared. They own the media and the politicians. The military is the most expensvie part of our wasteful spending and they want to take their cut out of your tax dollars. Why are we terrorizing the world? Our drones kill more inocent civilians than militants. Gary Johnson wants to end the War on Drugs and cut government spending by 44% including the military. Sounds good to me.

Believe it or not there is/was a college course taught at UCLA named "A State of Fear". What it taught the students is, that if we keep the millions of our citizens in a state of fear, they are easier to control.

Your dead right about the world getting scary......but it's being manipulated by our own Government. At least I think it is. :peace:

I tend to agree with you OMM. I heard that at the very most, only 2% of the worlds total population is muslim. Most, when introduced to a western society via immigration, tend to become just like the rest of us. They begin to attend their places of worship less, and become more focused on work and family life, and less on worship. As for the military, even with the looming budget cut, they will do quite well. Instead of getting say, a 38% increase, they will get a 27% increase. So if your boss came to you and said, "John, I was going to give you a 38% increase in pay, but now I am only going to give you a 27% increase". How sad...NOT!!!. We spend way more on our military, than the next 3 or 4 nations combined. Right now, we are rated very low globally in our education, and very high in our drug use. It is time to have a war on education. :)

The World is crazy. What is even crazier and Scary is how the Cororate Owned media are turning up the fear machine. I am fearful of people being fearful. I don't want my children growing up in a world where they have to defend the selfish actions of Powerful Corporations. I am not worried about the Muslim Brotherhood. They do not want to kill everyone. That is just nonsense. Huge Corporations like GE want you to be scared. They own the media and the politicians. The military is the most expensvie part of our wasteful spending and they want to take their cut out of your tax dollars. Why are we terrorizing the world? Our drones kill more inocent civilians than militants. Gary Johnson wants to end the War on Drugs and cut government spending by 44% including the military. Sounds good to me.

GE, like many other "Multinationals", gets special treatment. There are currently 19 states that give multinationals taxpayer money to stay or relocate to their respective states. The tax dollars they collect from their employee paychecks is not sent to the state or local governments, but rather, the company is allowed to keep it as an incentive to stay. The other folks who do not work for that company are tasked with making up the shortfall in revenue. That is not market driven perfomance, but rather a form of parasitic leeching by the company off the society. That money isn't going to pay teachers, firefighters or police, but ends up in the pockets of board members. Board members with overseas accounts none the less.

GE, like many other "Multinationals", gets special treatment. There are currently 19 states that give multinationals taxpayer money to stay or relocate to their respective states. The tax dollars they collect from their employee paychecks is not sent to the state or local governments, but rather, the company is allowed to keep it as an incentive to stay. The other folks who do not work for that company are tasked with making up the shortfall in revenue. That is not market driven perfomance, but rather a form of parasitic leeching by the company off the society. That money isn't going to pay teachers, firefighters or police, but ends up in the pockets of board members. Board members with overseas accounts none the less.

That is what we call Croney Capitalizm. Every single Corporation should play by the same rules. And NO Corporation should be allowed to spend more than an individual person- $500.00- towards Politcal Campaigns. It is to the point that we are not voting for a Person as President. We are voting for the Corporations the get them there. Dem or Republican doesn't matter. What Corporations gave to that Politician. That is who you are going to get as the Comander and Chief.

And why doesnt any of the Politicians except Gary Johnson talk about the wasteful War on Drugs? If there was full disclosure on the Corporations Investing(donating) in the Super Paks the answer would be there loud and clear. It is a worthy topic. We have spent more on that war than any other war and it keeps getting more expensive. No talk about that? Instead of talking about raising or lowering taxes we should talk about ways to reduce ridiculous spending.

The time is now to speak out. We still have freedom of speach on the internet. However they are still trying to take it away. SOPA did not go through thank God. However, they are trying to sneak another internet bill through.

Hi BCBudd. :thumb:

I guess over the years I've become used to it. Jo talked to the next door neighbor the other day and her bill is about $400 dollars and they unplug everything every night. Just ridiculous. HECO has commercials on all the time telling us all the cool things they are doing to help lower the costs.....right!
BP runs comercials all the time about what great things they have done for the gulf coast too

well while were on the subject. how come you cant buy a half gallon of Bryers Icecream any more. it comes in a package that looks like a half gallon, But NOO its like 3 pints. this is total BS
we realy need to mass and fix this.

Our bill hovers around 500 to 600 every stinking month! It is not the lights. I wish I could say 545.00 was bad. Really do.

I did notice a break in the bill by switching my lights to be on at night and off during the day. It seems that made the bill go down from 600 to 700 every month.

There is this new film out made by one of the relatives of the Gamble family. It is called The Thrive Movement. This video claims that there have been inventions for several decades that produce free energy. The documentary video also believes that major corporations have blocked the technology in the name of Profit. They have interesting proof. I have to admit that I believe what they say. The maker of this film is upset that the Thrive Movie cut out the MMJ section. He is very bitter and upset that the movie in youtube had the MMJ part edited out. Anyway, I like the movement and the facts about MMJ in this film.

This is a part of the Marijuana Section that was cut out of the original documentary film about the Thrive movement. Check out this video on how effective Canabis is in treating Cancer and other ailments. It really is interesting.

To miss most of the ranting you can just click to half way through the video and you will be spared most of it!!

This is awesome CF, thank you. I would rep you for it but I repped you for letting me know I'm not alone in injuring myself on barbell squats! :laughtwo:

Howdy!

I thought that was an appropriate greeting if you have that lovely southern drawl ;)

Just wanted to say a quick hello OMM...I am getting excited about the next set of alien piccies! :)

Hope all is well, sending fluffy hugs :hug:

Have no fear the green bastards here!
the_g.jpg

well while were on the subject. how come you cant buy a half gallon of Bryers Icecream any more. it comes in a package that looks like a half gallon, But NOO its like 3 pints. this is total BS
we realy need to mass and fix this.

Thats why I switched to Ben and Jerrys! Two Fat Guys cant be wrong!!

Howdy!

I thought that was an appropriate greeting if you have that lovely southern drawl ;)

Just wanted to say a quick hello OMM...I am getting excited about the next set of alien piccies! :)

Hope all is well, sending fluffy hugs :hug:

Well, I recon it was a good one lil' darling. :love:

I'll be a huntin down those aliens wit my camra soon. Be some nice pitchers too.

Ya'll take care!
:love:

Well, I recon it was a good one lil' darling. :love:

I'll be a huntin down those aliens wit my camra soon. Be some nice pitchers too.

Ya'll take care!
:love:

*swoon*

:) ;)

Back
Top Bottom