OMM's Social Network Grow Part 2

Hello super duper OMM!

Ahhhh....piccies! And of the outdoor garden too. All of them stunning, not that I am surprised coming from you of course ;)

I must say the MediBomb is speaking to me...not sure why, just looks particularly gorgeous to my eyes. I still like my alien pictures best though :)

I'm going to have to find that info from FC on the drying and curing, do either you or FC have a link for it pretty please?

Thank you for my fix of sunshine today :thumb:

Hi Fluffy Haze! :high-five:

Your too nice. I like the Medi-Bomb1s too. They should finish pretty soon, they are fast finishers. I can't wait to have some good knockout Indica again. :bravo:

I didn't get much sleep last night......so I can't for the life of me remember where I posted fish cake's drying method. I promise I will post it in your journal before the day is over! :grinjoint:

Hey OMM,

just caught up once again, geezzz 3 days = 9 pages...it's so hard to keep up. Love the pics, dang those girls looks so good the medi bomb and the pe are my favorites...they sure are pretty. $545 for a months electricity and you have solar panels...damn!!!

Love the stories ... keep 'em coming.

nice plants mate, everything looks good, im tempted to buy some of them pots or i will try the gigapots

Thanks donpaul.p :high-five:

This may sound odd, but why don't you try a couple of the gigapots. Then we will know which performs the best!

I know.....I'm asking you to be the crash test dummy this time. :)

Hey OMM,

just caught up once again, geezzz 3 days = 9 pages...it's so hard to keep up. Love the pics, dang those girls looks so good the medi bomb and the pe are my favorites...they sure are pretty. $545 for a months electricity and you have solar panels...damn!!!

Love the stories ... keep 'em coming.

Hey there sqwheels. :high-five: Yep, it seems like old times again. :bravo:

You picked my two favorites too and they are both fast finishers. Got to love em. :bravo:

I know, a $545 bill and I am happy about it! Crazy world. :rofl:

Working on one of the stories now....this one blew me away. :peace:

No Kidding. This journal moves more in one day than mine moves in a week. And that is a fact!! On a scale of one to ten Bong Hits....This is a Ten!!
:circle-of-love:

No Kidding. This journal moves more in one day than mine moves in a week. And that is a fact!! On a scale of one to ten Bong Hits....This is a Ten!!

Hi C F ! Thanks! I like your counting method. :bigtoke:

Yeah I know, I wake up in the morning and click on the last page so I can click 3 pages back to get caught up. So much fun in here! I could poop sunshine hee ha heee heee heee!:high-five:

LOL ain't that the truth CF? Seems this journal moves at warp speed.
OMM don't your fingers get tired from all the typing to reply to everyone?

No, but my Butt does! :straightface::nomo:

Update of the outdoor Girls

Day 31 of Bloom

The WildThai and the AK47

awildthaiand_ak47.jpg

WildThai Buds

bwildthai.JPG

AK47 Buds

Cak47.JPG

The Chem Dogs

dboth_chemdogs.JPG

The Colombian Gold

fcolmbiangold.jpg

The AK48

hak48.jpg

A AK48 Bud

jAK48bud2.jpg

The Medi-Bomb 1s

kmedibomb.jpg

mmedibombbuds.jpg

nmedibomb.jpg

That's all folks!

Nice mini forest :thumb:

OMM I love your journal, your girls look fan-freaking-tastic!! I just wanted to :thanks: you very much for coming by and helping me! The stories are grand, I spent six years of my life rolling around with the Grateful Dead then another ten hitchiking all over this country some of Canada and some of Mexico, you really tell a great story!! Thanks for all you do.

:peace:

No, but my Butt does! :straightface::nomo:

Man, I hear you on that one. You and I share that unfortunate fact - that sitting is a REAL pain in the butt for us!!

Man, I hear you on that one. You and I share that unfortunate fact - that sitting is a REAL pain in the butt for us!!

Awwwwwwh!! You guys have my utmost sympathy. I pinched my sciatic nerve doing barbell front squats once and that was bad enough...bringing you guys comfy soft cushions to help :blushsmile:

Awwwwwwh!! You guys have my utmost sympathy. I pinched my sciatic nerve doing barbell front squats once and that was bad enough...bringing you guys comfy soft cushions to help :blushsmile:

Nobody exspects the Spanish Inquesition

OMM I love your journal, your girls look fan-freaking-tastic!! I just wanted to :thanks: you very much for coming by and helping me! The stories are grand, I spent six years of my life rolling around with the Grateful Dead then another ten hitchiking all over this country some of Canada and some of Mexico, you really tell a great story!! Thanks for all you do.

:peace:

shizznizzle Thanks Brother. No problem that's what I like doing. :high-five:

I think you have a few good tales to tell too. You've led a pretty cool life.

Guy that lives behind me traveled with a band for 22 years, all he would tell me was I would know who they were. Plays a mean guitar, but not very often. Bummer. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom