OMM's Social Network Grow Part 2

Hey buddy! Just checking in and catching up with the story. I agree with CF, you have much to be proud of. :bravo:

Hey X ! :high-five:

Thanks Buddy. I kinda just feel like I just grabbed what I could when I could. Just glad I could recognize them for what they were. Hell, I wanted mental adventure. :cheer:

Some time...when you have the time...read the stories in my blog. It's my life...good and bad. :Namaste:

I had a good read last night OMM. My my, you have led an interesting life! I do look forward to hearing more :bigblush:

LED Girls Update

Day 30 of Bloom

The Group

agrp.JPG

Lucy

blucy1.jpg

OG18

cog18.jpg

NYCD

dnycd3.jpg

The PEs

epes2.jpg

fpesbud.jpg

The Sage

gsage.jpg

AfganKush

hafankush.jpg

ifankushbuds.jpg

lafgankush2.jpg

I had a good read last night OMM. My my, you have led an interesting life! I do look forward to hearing more :bigblush:

Hi Fluffy Haze !:love:

Should have warned you, my early years were sex, drugs, and Rock n Roll. Later I changed to a bit more serious person.

But it was still sex, drugs, heartbreak, and Rock n Roll, and a new beginning.
:circle-of-love:

Also lucky as hell!

LED Plants are looking Great!! Definately going to put those on my shopping list for Santa this year. I have only been bad once all year! So I should be good!!

Good job Buddy!

How exciting OMM!!

And thank you for posting more pics of your beautiful girls in their alien landscape. If I manage to get my creative streak back I might even give it a go doing a painting using the colours the LEDs provide. So beautiful and other worldly, they would fit right into my little world of pure imagination :blushsmile:

LED Plants are looking Great!! Definately going to put those on my shopping list for Santa this year. I have only been bad once all year! So I should be good!!

Good job Buddy!

Ok ! I'll talk to Santa bout it. We've Been good friends since I left some good buds for him under the tree. :xmas:

Ok ! I'll talk to Santa bout it. We've Been good friends since I left some good buds for him under the tree. :xmas:

no wonder he slams all them cookies :)

How exciting OMM!!

And thank you for posting more pics of your beautiful girls in their alien landscape. If I manage to get my creative streak back I might even give it a go doing a painting using the colours the LEDs provide. So beautiful and other worldly, they would fit right into my little world of pure imagination :blushsmile:

Actually Fluffy Haze, that would be a great idea. I love the colors too. Once finished you could sell prints. :bravo:

Just a fast drive bye Pops. Had to go back like 7 pages just to see your plants. Glad to see you are busy as always. Those plants are looking alot I mean Alot better with them lites. Me and Miss Janet are gald to see you are getting your grow all dialed in.
Keepem Green pops

He He He! I've heard that one before GMT! The equatorial sun bites again. Such a shame.....you couldn't even continue on with the lasies you met! bummer! :smokin:

Bummer is right, but all was not lost. I DID make up for it in the rest of the countries we visited. :) I do remember a 4 day visit to Korea where I met this beautiful young lady in a long, skin tight red dress. Took me home to her tiny one room apartment, gave me a very sensual sponge bath with warm water as I stood in a 30 inch diameter pail. After a very long night of making love and cuddling, I arose, got dressed, and she misted me down with perfume. I later found out that it was like marking territory. It let other women know I was "spoken" for! I was so looking forward to a return trip. A minor crisis off the coast of south Yemen changed our schedule, and I never again made it back to Korea. Alot to be said about chance and circumstance!

Just a fast drive bye Pops. Had to go back like 7 pages just to see your plants. Glad to see you are busy as always. Those plants are looking alot I mean Alot better with them lites. Me and Miss Janet are gald to see you are getting your grow all dialed in.
Keepem Green pops

Thanks for shooting by Sprout! Yep loving these lights and getting things really dialed in.
Love you two, as always.
:bravo:

Thanks man that makes me feel welcome around here, this place is just mad sweet and i would have already made some big mistakes if it weren't for everyone on this site. Kudos omm and everyone else

Hey UrbanGrower ! Love your Avatar. Yep, no place like :420:

Glad we could help you from making mistakes!......We made them for you already! :rofl:

Thanks man that makes me feel welcome around here, this place is just mad sweet and i would have already made some big mistakes if it weren't for everyone on this site. Kudos omm and everyone else

Hey UrbanGrower ! Love your Avatar. Yep, no place like :420:

Glad we could help you from making mistakes!......We made them for you already! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom