OMM's Social Network Grow Part 2

your setup looks very nice bro and those leds are pretty swift. i couldn't imagine the electricity it would save at my place lol

Hi there UrbanGrower !
Welcome to my journal, very happy you looked in on me. These lights are great....I'm sure they would save you some money. Don't be a stranger....love having you here! :high-five:

Have been to Pearl on many occasions. Also have a Hawaiian buddy I served with while on the ship. I was aboard the USS Constellation from 76 to 79, before getting stationed in the Phillipines. First day in Hawaii, met two lovely young lasies from Vancouver, BC. Ended up getting so burnt I spent the next 3 days with just a sheet wrapped around me and taking cooling showers every hour or so. Never want to get that burned again...lol.

He He He! I've heard that one before GMT! The equatorial sun bites again. Such a shame.....you couldn't even continue on with the lasies you met! bummer! :smokin:

Goodness me, please tell me I have missed something here! Wonderfully random!

Hello Dear Fuzzy Haze. :high-five:

You have to go back a few pages. Closet Farmer was wearing his Great Trimmer Suit with tights on. :ganjamon:

I love my journal...I hope you do too! :passitleft:

He He He! I've heard that one before GMT! The equatorial sun bites again. Such a shame.....you couldn't even continue on with the lasies you met! bummer! :smokin:

Hello Dear Fuzzy Haze. :high-five:

You have to go back a few pages. Closet Farmer was wearing his Great Trimmer Suit with tights on. :ganjamon:

I love my journal...I hope you do too! :passitleft:

I said "men" after your second superhero arrived, certainly you will never forget Gittergreen in his best cannabis greens???

The Story Continues…………………………OE…….The General’s Wife

If you remember the fiasco in San Jose, where the Officer’s wives refused to go shopping and Lea and I did a impromptu Communications Workshop for one day, with them, which the Ladies wanted more of it, finally came to pass. The General’s wife had her own idea on who would attend She wanted the top 4 Ladies of the of the Officer’s Wives club to attend and she also wanted the top 4 Ladies of the NCO Wives Club to attend. She was a very smart lady in my eyes. Getting the Power Ladies of Fort Ord together in one class. I also invited an old grizzled Master Sergeant and a young 2nd Lieutenant. Poor guy. I’m sure he was thinking the General’s wife! Oh! No!

The first morning was spent explaining there was no rank involved in the course no matter who you were married too. First names only would be used. Similes on all faces. Lea and I saw them relax. We chuckled about that later.

Once we started giving them problems to solve and put them in groups, it was on.
They solved problems and started to realize what group process was all about.
They had a ball. This was the most alert and happy group we had ever had.
By the end of the week, we could see many lifetime friendships being made.
It helped them and Fort Ord to no end. From this point on there was new feelings and understanding of the wives of each group.

We did 4 more workshops for the ladies. They were all the same, nothing but positive reactions from them.

At the next Monday morning staff meeting, after the first workshop. The General with donut in hand said “What the hell did you do to my wife?" "Sir?" “She is happy and has a new outlook on her place in the scheme of things.” I just smiled and told him she has learned much about her self and the other Ladies she works with. “Oh”. “Don’t know what I would do without you Son.” “Yes Sir! My pleasure”

I cant think of anyone that had a better job than you in the Military or life in general. Just being qualified to do the job you did is something to be proud of. No wonder you have such a good attitude towards life. Good Job Buddy!!
:circle-of-love:

I cant think of anyone that had a better job than you in the Military or life in general. Just being qualified to do the job you did is something to be proud of. No wonder you have such a good attitude towards life. Good Job Buddy!!
:circle-of-love:

Thanks C F. :high-five:

Lucky is what I was....But as you know...I did talk my way into it. Changed my life for sure. I think your, right about getting a good out look on life came from that. I saw that people could change given the right chance. Good on us all!
:peace:

I certainly do love your journal OMM...I'm a bit lost and confused at the moment but quite happy so just take no notice of the perplexed little noises you will hear every now and then :bigblush:

I certainly do love your journal OMM...I'm a bit lost and confused at the moment but quite happy so just take no notice of the perplexed little noises you will hear every now and then :bigblush:

Fluffy if I hear soft quacks.....I will know it's you. :bravo:

Some time...when you have the time...read the stories in my blog. It's my life...good and bad. :Namaste:

Well have finally made it back, Im in but your know I might not be here to often will all going on right now. Plants looking great and I love the light show.

WOW, large electric bill !!!! That would kill my growing.

Cant wait to see them flowering out, may have to add some LED's myself.

:goodluck: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Fluffy if I hear soft quacks.....I will know it's you. :bravo:

Some time...when you have the time...read the stories in my blog. It's my life...good and bad. :Namaste:

Aww, I like that :blushsmile:

Read I will my dear. I will take my time and give it the attention it deserves.

You Rock! OMM

Well have finally made it back, Im in but your know I might not be here to often will all going on right now. Plants looking great and I love the light show.

WOW, large electric bill !!!! That would kill my growing.

Cant wait to see them flowering out, may have to add some LED's myself.

:goodluck: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hello seagem! :high-five:

Young Lady it is so good to see you here again. I realize how hard it is right now for you to be here. A big "Thanks" to you. I hope your new Doctor can finally put you together permanently. That sounds strange, but it is the truth. You are a Brave soul.
Hoping to put up a new light show again tonight. Hawaii and electricity just cost like hell. What can I do? Luckily, I do have a good retirement check coming in.

Hopefully you'll be planting seeds again soon!
:love:

Back
Top Bottom