OMM's Social Network Grow Part 2

Bummer is right, but all was not lost. I DID make up for it in the rest of the countries we visited. :) I do remember a 4 day visit to Korea where I met this beautiful young lady in a long, skin tight red dress. Took me home to her tiny one room apartment, gave me a very sensual sponge bath with warm water as I stood in a 30 inch diameter pail. After a very long night of making love and cuddling, I arose, got dressed, and she misted me down with perfume. I later found out that it was like marking territory. It let other women know I was "spoken" for! I was so looking forward to a return trip. A minor crisis off the coast of south Yemen changed our schedule, and I never again made it back to Korea. Alot to be said about chance and circumstance!

To bad you never got back to see her again. Damn!:smokin::smokin:

I had one of those too! :high-five:

I got a two week R&R from Nam one time that I will never forget.

I was on the Kowloon side of Hong Kong and the very first night I met a beautiful Chinese Lady in a bar. She too smelled wonderful and she was clean. Not like the Vietnamese girls who smell like hell.

You will love this.....when we got to her apartment...she made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

She said the Navy (of course our Navy) would not be coming back to Hong Kong for three weeks. She knew all the port times!
She was a fairly wealthy lady. She lived in a high rise and the view was breath taking. Her place was full of nice furniture and Bird cages. She loved birds.

Here is the deal she made with me. For one price, I could live with her for my whole two weeks and we would have our own car and driver to take us anywhere we wanted to go. Too me the price was cheap as hell. Of course I said yes. Lord, she was nice to me, in every way possible. We went the the Chinese Boarder and could see Red China...all bared wire and crap. We went to Hong Kong and rode the tram to the top of a mountain, the view was incredible. We rode all over Hong Kong bay. I was 19 and I will never forget that Lady.

When I left, I asked her if she would be OK. She laughed and said she would have a week off before the Navy arrived next week. She said "I will make much money then". :rofl:

I did two tours in Nam, but never had another R&R. Needless to say I wanted so much to go back!
:surf:

Makes going to war allmost seem worth it

Amen Sinful. Love your name by the way. I went from Nam to Thailand, but that's a whole different story. :Namaste:

Thanks for looking in and welcome to my journal and 420. Best place to be for friendship and growing tips. :thumb:

Just tuning in. This looks great. chem d and I see some other nice plants in your grow room. Im doing my first big grow. What main ferts do you stick with on this grow? Any suggestions so that I can add them to my nute schedule?

:welcome: To my journal. :welcome:

I have been using Osmocote for this grow and many others. It is a time release fert.

Here is a link to it:

The next grow I will do will be the fertilizer from one of our sponsors BPN. The owner is an active member of 420 and based on the success of others have had with it, I decided to go that way too. I will be come a BPN warrior.

Hope this has helped. By the way his nutes are very inexpensive and work!
:circle-of-love:

Update of the outdoor Girls

Day 31 of Bloom

The WildThai and the AK47

awildthaiand_ak47.jpg

WildThai Buds

bwildthai.JPG

AK47 Buds

Cak47.JPG

The Chem Dogs

dboth_chemdogs.JPG

The Colombian Gold

fcolmbiangold.jpg

The AK48

hak48.jpg

A AK48 Bud

jAK48bud2.jpg

The Medi-Bomb 1s

kmedibomb.jpg

mmedibombbuds.jpg

nmedibomb.jpg

That's all folks!

got to love that medi bomb. great looking plants all of them.
the ak48 looks like she is going to fill a couple jars up too.
wow you sure did see and feel the world and vice versa.
glad to be apart of yours:cheer:

got to love that medi bomb. great looking plants all of them.
the ak48 looks like she is going to fill a couple jars up too.
wow you sure did see and feel the world and vice versa.
glad to be apart of yours:cheer:

fish cake, buddy I am glad too. I really like and respect you my friend.

With that said, I stoled you drying advise and posed it in another journal....I did give you credit for it thou.
The reason I took yours was because it is dead on. A small masterpiece on how to dry and cure our girls.

Man I have your six.

I'm stoked about this grow....we will see.

As for as my travels went........I knew I didn't want to stay in Little Rock.....so off I went at 18.....never expected what I got.
:circle-of-love:

I have been to little rock. cant say I was there long enough to cast judgement. but why would you not want to see some other places. and I saw the post on the drying. makes me proud that my or our method is not jibberish or totaly wrong advice. Man I sure would hate to destroy someones grow. I guess thats why its better to be thought a fool then to say something and prove it.
If I were you it would be hard keeping such a beautifull garden quiet. to the point that I would be robbed:high-five:

When i cut my trees,a bunch of neighbors wanted to help. lol So of course they got a great view of my grow. good thing i'm legal.
I have been to little rock. cant say I was there long enough to cast judgement. but why would you not want to see some other places. and I saw the post on the drying. makes me proud that my or our method is not jibberish or totaly wrong advice. Man I sure would hate to destroy someones grow. I guess thats why its better to be thought a fool then to say something and prove it.
If I were you it would be hard keeping such a beautifull garden quiet. to the point that I would be robbed:high-five:

Looking great everytime I stop by OMM! Any method coming from you and fishcake should be tried just because. Past grows speak for themselves!

Looking great everytime I stop by OMM! Any method coming from you and fishcake should be tried just because. Past grows speak for themselves!

maybe any method OMM does but I wouldnt say that mine are all good:)

I see nothing....I say nothing....I hear nothing......I just pray allot.
Got to go renew my medical cannabis card today.

Nice update! :thumb:

Hello super duper OMM!

Ahhhh....piccies! And of the outdoor garden too. All of them stunning, not that I am surprised coming from you of course ;)

I must say the MediBomb is speaking to me...not sure why, just looks particularly gorgeous to my eyes. I still like my alien pictures best though :)

I'm going to have to find that info from FC on the drying and curing, do either you or FC have a link for it pretty please?

Thank you for my fix of sunshine today :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom