One Pollen Shakin' PotChimp!

0012193.JPG
0051821.JPG

Getting hairs man it's taking a long time for these to get going:

0022160.JPG

You're welcome Chimp Have you ever experimented with shorter light schedules for Sativa strains to mimic the suns schedule at the tropic of cancer?
The reason I ask is I tried to grow some Thai Stick and it hermmied on me, and I read that the light schedule had to reflect where the seeds came from to prevent the plant from hermming

Funny, but the next grow I'm starting is mostly Ace Seeds Thai Stick and I am going to run a 13/11 veg and 9/15 flowering schedule on them (I'll have 3 reg seeds and I think a Super Critical Jack fem in that grow); I'm not sure what the lighting schedule is at the Tropic of Cancer. It's gonna be about 6 weeks or so before that grow gets started. I'll look into it; thanks again :)

Thanks; here's the rest of them and sorry for the bad pic I'll get in there later tonight and arrange these better. If I see even a slight deficiency, I'm switching to GO's line of nutes:

011966.JPG

Here's one of the GDP x GDP (more haired pheno):

012882.JPG

Those SLH x DJ Short's Blueberry plants are going to get tall. Oh, I bought a used 6" air cooled reflector for this unit to replace the so-called cooltube I have in it now. The cooltube glass just gets too hot with a 600 watt bulb in it, and the unit gets hot from that.

Notes: I put the GDP x GDP father in between the GDP x GDP and the 818 Headband x GDP mothers to make sure they both get pollinated well. The father should be tossing pollen in about a week or less :)
I did research on Iguana Juice using the AN website (I've just been calling it Iguana) and now I realize that it's a stand-alone product, meant to be used by itself. So what I'm going to do is use it and CaMg+ alone for the feedings, and alternate with a watering (using those supplements I was going to add to the Iguana Juice feedings). I fed them 15.2 ml/gal of Iguana Juice Bloom last night and this morning; 2 gallons gave them all a good feeding (a good overwatering too for a few). Post more pics soon.

Back
Top Bottom