OTM's DIY Bubble Cloning & Sprouting 40 Year Old Seeds & Current RDWC Harvest

The other pheno definitely leans on the sativa side. You'd probably do best if you sent samples of both to Phylos.

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

I had to cull my Widow - she was not liking life in the veg tent and my wife was against putting her in a window. I will definitely grow it again though.

Hope all is well with you OTM!

Hello to everybody, I am still very unfortunate with germinating/sprouting ones of the best ever seeds old approximately 12 years. I have already tried GA3 or germinating in a jar with air pump and DMSO and Superthrive but so far they only crack a little and yes they are viable with white insides but nothing more...they dont have the much needed strenght it seems. Is there anybody with profound experience on this matter, please. If somebody really helps me, I will be generous as those seeds are deeply dear to my heart. Thank you Ondrej from CZ

I can't help you Ondrej, but when OTM was experimenting, a few other members here jumped in with suggestions. I assume you've gone back and read through the thread already. Hopefully some of those members that offered thoughts to OTM will see the new post in this journal and chime in.

You could always ask for help in some popular active threads as well. A lot of the people who post in the journals section of the website post only in journals and will miss questions posted in other areas of the forums, but are open to you asking questions in their journal.

Good luck, I hope you're successful.

I can't help you Ondrej, but when OTM was experimenting, a few other members here jumped in with suggestions. I assume you've gone back and read through the thread already. Hopefully some of those members that offered thoughts to OTM will see the new post in this journal and chime in.

You could always ask for help in some popular active threads as well. A lot of the people who post in the journals section of the website post only in journals and will miss questions posted in other areas of the forums, but are open to you asking questions in their journal.

Good luck, I hope you're successful.

Thanks for your suggestions. Yes, I read it. I was wondering about worm castings or germinating lentils/hemp seeds and then using of water full of hormones on my old seeds. I will probably try it. But anyway, I would welcome some more expertise...ok I will try it in some other journals. Thank you DobeWan

Back
Top Bottom