Our Ongoing Grows

One thing I seemed to notice, it doesn't store well. Seems like the thc did alot of degrading acouple months after harvest. Or maybe I just got burnt out on it for a minute.

I noticed the exact same thing with my OG brother..

Strange that some herbs have better shelf lifes than others. I mean I give my buds time to cure, but when I put my buds up in jars, the OG was like 5-10% amber in the trichomes department. After 3 months looks like I got 50/50 amber now. Oh well I guess it's going to have to be a med I don't sit on. She also losses that killer smell.
Talk about killer smells, Holedigger you might really smell this one from there, Man that Super Lemon Haze,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and she don't smell anything like the last one I grew. That last pheno type I grew out was straight lemon. This shit here, wow is all I can say. Straight HAZE. With capital H. Or that H stands for that sweet hashy hazy smell. I was in there cutting a sample bud off her, she's at 63 days or real close, and I'll say this, it takes acouple minutes, but then you catch yourself sniffing you fingers constantly. I know I've been throwing alot of close up out there, and tonite isn't anything different except the plant. Tonite is Super Lemon Haze night with atad of White Widow for desserts. Ok First the SLH plant in flower;
slh-p.JPG

ok and afew bud shot's from the HPS room;
slh-f_4_.JPG

slh-f_3_.JPG

and last but not least;
slh-f.JPG

Ok now for a bud I just took for a sample;
slh_5_1.JPG

and then some close up's of this great smelling plant. It took after it's Super Silver Haze Daddy. Shes growing foxtail over foxtail into buds. man I can't get over the smell. If she is anything even close in quaility as her smell, man shes going to be a winner. I'm very happy I cut a clone from her. I still have a back up seed to try of SLH. Maybe that will be the Lemon pheno. But I plan on doing a flip of smaller clones from this plant SLH;
slh_3_4.JPG

slh107.JPG

and;
slh_2_5.JPG

Wow been a busy night here. We just had to replace our TV. All I can say is WOW. They have done alot with TV that's for sure. This things got all the bells and whistles. Wyfi, 3d, I mean everything. Less than 2" thick LCD. It's called Bravia by Sony. Sweet tv for sure. I can't wait to see some of my buds shots in HD. First got to figgure the damn unit out.
Thanks Hozona. But then you are cranking out some great looking plants also. Hell there are so many great growers around here. These really aren't 'all that'. But it's sure nice to hear people claim they are. Now you wanted to talk trichomes. Here's that bud I took afew days back as a sample off that White Widow. I started her in total darkness 3 days ago. I figgure 2 more days maybe,,,,,,,,,She's got a pungent, earthy, hashy, aroma. Man I forgot how good WW tastes. And this one has that flavor;
ww_2_7.JPG

Ok now for a closer look;
ww_3_3.JPG

and the last pic for tonight;
ww103.JPG

I glad those plants finaly took off for you. I'm wondering about the pheno of Vantage we have. I just took one down at 50 something days. The flowers didn't look like the last I grew. But on a strange note, I have 4 others in flower. I've got them in 1/2 gallon pots and trimmed them down to 4 tops and they look alot closer to it. And they are almost done at 43 days. They 'might' go 50 days tops this time.
Thanks Leester Like I told Hozona, your included in there, alot of great growers here.
Good to see ya back around Ci

Opps again. Good to see ya back again Cisco. Yell out when you get a grow up and going again. Thanks Everyone I might have missed. Keepem Green

Hell there are so many great growers around here. These really aren't 'all that'.

Now that is just BS :cheesygrinsmiley: ... and your images are awesome as well!

Great for 1776! But really, do people really think that the government is going to turn on everyone? I think everyone should have the right to have sufficient arms and ammunition to protect themselves from other people. But they can do it with any semi-automatic rifle w/ a 10 round magazine. Anyone who has fired such a weapon, and was prepared, you can change a magazine in 2 seconds. With some basic reasoning, it points to people being lazy in my view. Oh well. Please don't take offense Buckshot.

Thanks everyone. But don't get me started on gun control. We the people, should be able to own anything in the way of firearms as the goverment has. I believe anything from chain guns to full 30 Mill projectiles and yes even the dreaded junk guns. Just because they are priced where someone could afford them, they become junk guns. Hell I love a little 380. Womans gun yes, but it will work if needed. I myself don't have any use for a fully auto, but I should be allowed to have it. If it wasn't for guns and amunitions the American People stock piled, we'd still be British subjects. England tried to use 'gun control' as a way to stop the Revolutionary War. So I say they can take my guns when they pry my cold fingers from them. Keepem Green

Oh how I look forward to your updates Wood..
Every time I drop by, it's like a tour through the candy shop!
Fantastic gardening my friend.

:bravo:

Oh how I look forward to your updates Wood..
Every time I drop by, it's like a tour through the candy shop!
Fantastic gardening my friend.

:bravo:

After a few years, you just get used to Norcaliwood having a stuffed garden. I sure have learned from this man over the years. :Namaste:

This Man is amazing, the plants are so beautiful and the meds. work great.But his mind is always going and he's studying all the time. He is always learning how to make it better reading, reading, reading on how to feed different plants, so it can be it's best. And he remembers it. A high 420 to Woodie.

HUGS TO YOU OMM<<<<<<<FROM ME

This Man is amazing, the plants are so beautiful and the meds. work great.But his mind is always going and he's studying all the time. He is always learning how to make it better reading, reading, reading on how to feed different plants, so it can be it's best. And he remembers it. A high 420 to Woodie.

HUGS TO YOU OMM<<<<<<<FROM ME

HUGS Back at you Miss J.:love::love::love::love:

Just like to add to what you said........He will bend over backward to help someone too!:thumb:

Thank you everyone, I try. but moving on to the up and coming plant I'm growing. couple people here recomended trying this one, Moby Dick. I sniped afew pic's of her while I was taking plants out for flushing. No idea of how long she's been in right now. I'll have to look at the board later. But here ya go for the update Moby Dick;
md_4_.JPG

Sorry that wasn't the best but it did show the whole plant. Acouple more alittle closer;
md_3_.JPG

md_2_.JPG

and last but not;
md5.JPG

Oh and sHEMP I hope y'all do great on your trip to LA. sHemp's running south with a mutal friend who going to try out singing for the show Voice. Tell Chris to knockem dead. Welllllll I'm outta here. Hey y'all do know Miss J is alittle bias. Keepem Green

Thanks again Hozona. WOW is all I can say about the pheno I have growing out there in my veg tent. I took her mother down last night at around day 66 in flower. I cut a sample acouple days back and WOW. Great weed. Like I said earlier she takes after her father Super Silver Haze. I have a friend that swears by SSH and I use to love his product. Well whatever it is, I got I got it. 9.5 outta 10 in all three categories Taste, smell, and buzz. I plan on cloning this baby for afew grows. She's going to bump either the Star-47 or the AKxSkunk from my future grows anyways. Going to have to sample both strains closely before culling one. Well I thought I'd share the visual part with y'all. SLH bud on the hoof;
slh_bud1.JPG

and;
slh_bud_2_.JPG

Ok now acouple closer to the bud;
slh108.JPG

and;
slh_2_6.JPG

And then some close trichomes shots;
slh_trichome.JPG

and;
slh_trichome_2_.JPG

One other shot. A 12" tall White Widow plant I just cut;
ww104.JPG

Well that's it for now I'll update in awhile. Been feeling alittle poorly the past few days. The only thing seems to help is just lay back and watch some TV. BTW that TV is sweet. It's got the best pic I've ever seen on a tv. Finally figgured out how to use the 3d to. Like I said I'm the biggest PC dummy there is. I still have to get the Wfi up on it yet. Not like I wood use it but should be nice to see what it does anyways. Well thanks everyone for taking a peek at our flowers. Till next Keepem Green

Thanks RL. Well I was just piddeling around in the office, trimming one of the small Vantage clones I was growing out, BTW 1 1/2 oz's off the first of the 4 sog type plants I'm playing around with, and can really see the difference between the plants. Remeber I started 2 vantages from seed. I cut 4 clones off one and like 4 off the other. The pheno I wasn't really impressed with was a mother, and I was pretty sure these kids come from her but it sure don't look like it. The pheno I wasn't impressed with didn't put on the 'Red' I was getting last time I grew Vantage. And she took longer to finish at like 58days or something like that. The clones finished 49 days, and they are even the first Vantage I've grown that is turning purple in the leaf department. Ok enough babbling. Here's the pic's;
Vantage #1;
0031101.JPG

and Vantage #2;
0041027.JPG

and acouple shot to compair;
0021163.JPG

and last not least tho;
008732.JPG

I have tried #1 and it's decent herb's mayby 7.75 on my scale of quailty. #2 well she's just dryed and I've been enjoying that SLH. So I can't really sample it tonite. I really love the SLH. I mean I only smoked 1/2 a dubie but kicked me in the head for sure,and it works.
One thing I really love about a perpetual grow, you always have something going on. Always a plant coming out or going in. Sad thing about this style of growing is it's not a question of if you run into troubles, it's more when. When you grow a flip you got down time to clean up the room. I haven't had my room down more than 3 or 4 days in the last 3 years. Makes it a magnet for mites after awhile. PM issiues too. Oh well life in the Dog House. Everyone thanks for looking and Keepem Green

No rest for the wicked. Well one thing, I'm getting cauht up on the flower room. Taking the Berkley Blue I got flowering out there. Even tho Stoney Girl is off on her flowering times, with this one, wayyyyyyyyyy off, they claim 35 days I think, but anyways the strain is one sweet plant. To me it has that Blueberry favor, In taste I'm talking about, and smells 'Really Blue' to me. One might remember, I had a showing of hermie last time on her. I know I'm pushing her to the max in flowering time which could be the reason. 60 days, But I've noticed that with this strain the trichomes don't amber. I mean right now they are sooooooooooo swollen they look like they could pop. And even the stalks of the trichomes are totaly white. No clear anywhere in them anywhere. Anyhow's, here's the Berkley Blue from Stoney Girl Gardens;
008735.JPG

and acouple buds shot of a true Oregon Blue;
020241.JPG

014402.JPG

Ok acouple more shots of her;
025181.JPG

03984.JPG

and some tric's shots;
033118.JPG

03790.JPG

She's looks like a decent yield of maybe 6 oz's. These buds are rock hard and have the smell of heaven.
I'm not familar with that study there. I looked around abit but couldn't find anything on it. I know alot of strains continue to degrade after harvest. I'm not totally awake but I know that THC degrades to one of them CB's while aging. I know the 'cure' helps mellow the smoke so you can taste the real flavor, and in some cases even seems to help with the quaility of the herbs.
Well I'm off to see my doctor. I got to go jump thru hoops now for my pain meds. Man these doctors make me sick. They act like they are doing you a favor by 'letting' you have pain meds. Whats up in this world. I thought the use of pain meds was to stop pain. Not have figgure out which days you want to have ample meds. I mean they are tight with them. I know my tolerance is off the charts seeing I've been on meds since 1986. I do have that internal morphine pump, but I still need my break thru meds. I'll update more in abit. Till then everyone, Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom