Outdoor 2017

Right on I was watering 5gals. A day once into flower so cool to watch grow into trees outside flowers bending towards sun in am and pm

Sent from my SM-G360P using 420

The clone at the beginning of this thread I want to grow into a tree.

Thanks for the posts they were amazin and inspirational....lol....

Exciting things
So out of the 11 beans in water, I transplanted 4 today. The taps were amazing. I transplanted 2xChocolope, 1xWilly's Wonder and 1xBig Bud into peat pucks the I soaked in my Liquid Karma/Water germinating solution with a strength of 160ppm. More will get transplanted as the aps explode. Almost every seed out of the 11 I soaked looks like they are splitting. I hope the rest goes this well.

Week 0 Day 6 of germination

Just planted another Big Bud in to a peat puck under the same "juice" as the rest. So that is now 2xBig Bud, 2xChocolope, 1xWilly's Wonder. With 4 out the remaining 6 show awesome promise at popping at the moment. Still so excited.

Also received my Ratcheted pulley system for my 400w MH light. Getting closer to the indoor system.

Week 0 Day 6 of germination

Just planted another Big Bud in to a peat puck under the same "juice" as the rest. So that is now 2xBig Bud, 2xChocolope, 1xWilly's Wonder. With 4 out the remaining 6 show awesome promise at popping at the moment. Still so excited.

Also received my Ratcheted pulley system for my 400w MH light. Getting closer to the indoor system.
And these girls going outside?

Well just put another Willy's Wonder in the peat pucks. Every peat puck is up except for the one I did yesterday and today. I actually have a twin seed. One seed (Big Bud) in one pot and two plants. Definitely will picture in the next day or so. This grow has far exceeded any of mine yet so far. These are exciting times.

Well just put another Willy's Wonder in the peat pucks. Every peat puck is up except for the one I did yesterday and today. I actually have a twin seed. One seed (Big Bud) in one pot and two plant. Definitely will picture in the next day or so. This grow has far exceeded any of mine yet so far. These are exciting times.
You ever Use canuck seeds there in your neck of the woods .

You ever Use canuck seeds there in your neck of the woods .

Yes, I would have to look to tell you which ones. I order from True North seeds in Peterborough. The Chocolope that look awesome and the twinned Big Bud are from 420 (Rob Bergman) in Amsterdam. The Willy were 3 seeds I found in a quarter pound I bought from a friend (lottery win).

So yes my Canuck seeds (and they sent me a calendar and catalogue and magnets and pens free after my order) were Northern Lights Fem and Cheese auto.

So yes my Canuck seeds (and they sent me a calendar and catalogue and magnets and pens free after my order) were Northern Lights Fem and Cheese auto.
I have Pakistan valley and kushy kush asides gold rush and one Afghan from them bout to flip 12-12

2017 Outdoor strains

So this is more of the outdoor selection for this season.

ILGM_seeds.JPG

Some Amnesia Haze, Jack Herer, Chocolope, Big Bud and Gold Leaf.
For autos I have Northern Lights, AK47, Chronic Neville, Glueberry OG and Sweet Tooth
Hoping I get my Gorilla Glue#4 X Blue Fire in time.

Ladi

That looks like bergmans packaging.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That looks like bergmans packaging.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yep as stated they are. Too hard to get to Canada I have had 4 shipments pinched.I always get them but takes forever. Now I only order gold leaf from him. I am also a lifetime member of his forums.

I'm in Canada too. I always order from 420. Never had a problem yet.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

They always reship all is good but I missed a 1lb grow due to not getting them (in time) and having to have 2 re-shipments. I have his gold leaf germinating still for my outdoor. It is suppose to beinsane and you can only get it from him at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom