Outdoor 2017

How many outdoor girls you doing?

I am hoping for at least 6 plants of 4 different strains and (3 autos of various strains x 2 hopefully 3 crops). I am also using some of my less robust to give to friends with a commission in return. The Willy's Wonder and Chocolope are amazing looking. Pictures in the next few days. Trying to find a camera I mispalced in the house so I can sterilize my phone....lol...

Day 12 from Bean drop into water

Not much to say this is where they are at. This is before pre-Jack Herer.
D12_from_bean_drop.JPG

The cup on the left does have a plant in it.

Not a good start to a day
Went to check on my 400w and clone and found the shed at about 39F with no light on and no heat on. My back yard is under about an inch of water with more rain on the way. I really can't get any trouble shooting done as I basically need a canoe. Will have to save it for another day and just incandescent the clone for now. This sucks bad. Now just to save it for when I actually can get the system running again. I guess in the house it goes for now.

Yeah but as long I keep it alive it will be awesome. If it dies that will suck. Everything else is going beyond belief. They are looking much nicer and grown since 21hrs ago. I just have to figure out where the damage is and I won't swim in the swamp....lol....

Success

Well it was my extension cord that caused my issues blew the end apart. I pulled out a huge heavy gauge one and it was broke so I threw a new end on it and I am back in business. Will have some pictures of the ones I planted in the next couple days.

Day 15 since bean drop
Well here's the update. They are just 15 days old from seed.

Big Bud

Notice the twin in the one again. There was only one seed with that plant.

Day_15_Seedling_Big_Bud_1_.JPG

Chocolope
Day_15_Seedling_Chocolope.JPG

Willy's Wonder
Day_15_Seedling_Willy_s_Wonder.JPG

Just watered them now using the mixture I stated:
20ml Pure Blend Grow, 15 ml Liquid Karma and 3ml liquid aloe per gallon tap water total ppm=250

Stacey Dream clone update W1 D5 veg

Well I think I made the corner with beautiful strain. I have topped a few times and LST'd about 4 times with more to come. So here she is. She has about 55 days before going outside.

W1_D5_veg_2_.JPG
W1_D5_veg_1_.JPG

Quick update

Day 19 from bean drop. I will follow with individual pictures later this week end.

D_19_from_bean_drop.JPG

This is Stacey's Dream, I am playing with this one. Never really been into topping or tying down so this is kind of a first. This one will be going in the ground and fed with aloe,kelp, malted barley, bakashi etc, a little living organics if I can. complete with a worm purchase to help out.

W2_D1_veg.JPG

The moisture drops are from a Liquid Karma and aloe foliar feed. 3ml Liquid Karma and 7ml aloe per liter.

WTF

So this is the chocolope I was talking about. Day 21 from bean drop. Transplanted and had to go to a plastic pot temporarily only because I didn't have enough room for another cloth pot.

Transplanted_at_21_days_from_bean_drop.JPG

Root_at_21_days_from_bean_drop.JPG

Some more transplanting at Day 23 from bean drop

Big Bud
Big_Bud_Day_23_from_Beandrop_3_.JPG

Chocolope for the next 2 pictures
Chocolope_Day_23_from_Beandrop_1_.JPG
Chocolope_Day_23_from_Beandrop_2_.JPG

Gold Leaf
Chocolope_Day_23_from_Beandrop_4_.JPG

Mixed up another batch of nutes at 670ppm No new ingredients just more Aloe Vera.

Living soil experiment

As you heard me mention I was planning on a small living soil grow. Well it is still a go and even more exciting. I was working a 4x4' bed I talked the wife into letting me with (she has been working this soil for 3-4 years no) and low and behold it already is mostly alive. Hundred of worms and baby worms and rollie pollies and millipedes. Lots of dead and old plant roots from last season's vegetable grow.

Today I am off to get my ground cover for this adventure (a bunch of white clover seeds). I am also hoping my kelp meal and bakashi is in at the local grow shop. For the round out of this journal I will have a few cloth pots with some neat strains and still going to throw in some autos for fun.

I wish I had a bigger popcorn machine.

Living soil experiment

As you heard me mention I was planning on a small living soil grow. Well it is still a go and even more exciting. I was working a 4x4' bed I talked the wife into letting me with (she has been working this soil for 3-4 years no) and low and behold it already is mostly alive. Hundred of worms and baby worms and rollie pollies and millipedes. Lots of dead and old plant roots from last season's vegetable grow.

Today I am off to get my ground cover for this adventure (a bunch of white clover seeds). I am also hoping my kelp meal and bakashi is in at the local grow shop. For the round out of this journal I will have a few cloth pots with some neat strains and still going to throw in some autos for fun.

I wish I had a bigger popcorn machine.
Interested to hear how this goes.

Have to love gifts

Well I got my kelp meal yesterday. Then I stopped by a local micro brewery to discuss untoasted malted barley. Well they are now my favorite place to drink beer. They gifted me a 40lb bag of the stuff. Still trying to find Bakashi (I might have to settle for something else) Needless to say to the tap tender got quite a nice tip as the owner wanted nothing for it. I then transplanted another 3 and placed them under the 400w light. I'll post some pictures shortly.

...lol...

Well I did a foliar feed and had Stacey's Dream out in the sun in the 4x4' I was talking about and she looked a little obvious already from the house 75' away. This will get interesting...lol...
A_little_obvious_already.JPG

Back
Top Bottom