Outdoor 2017

They arrived

Well my 1/2 pound of worms arrived today and are in the 4x4 now. Just have to wait for the weather to warm and then it's time to get serious.
Well how are they doing its almost time for the season to begin .

Well how are they doing its almost time for the season to begin .

They love their new home. Took only a couple minutes and they were all tunneling down below. Yes I am think 10-14 days by the weather report here. Might be closer to 19. Either way I am successfully keeping the girls alive. They should be some nice trees by harvest.

Day 53

Well the clover is looking good on the 4x4 bed (picture to follow). Sunned the girls for a bit before a Liquid Karma and Aloe foliar feed.

Getting closer to them going out. A buddy also dropped some blue dreams seedlings off this morning. Not sure what to do with them yet.

4X4_living_soil_bed.JPG
Girls_sunning_on_Day_53.JPG

Day 53

Well the clover is looking good on the 4x4 bed (picture to follow). Sunned the girls for a bit before a Liquid Karma and Aloe foliar feed.

Getting closer to them going out. A buddy also dropped some blue dreams seedlings off this morning. Not sure what to do with them yet.

4X4_living_soil_bed.JPG
Girls_sunning_on_Day_53.JPG
I'll take a couple off your hands .

I'll take a couple off your hands .

I have a question if the Blue Dreams came from seed of a feminized seed plant that hermeied, should they be feminized also? I will pay attention to them, I am just not wasting a lot of good nutes on them if they only have a 50/50 chance of being female.

thanks

35 gallon pot ready

Chocolope

So for this pot I made layers.....

1st... Black earth @ 25L....old ghost pepper and strawberry root balls (the berry and pepper decomposing) ...with a sprinkle of kelp meal and Bokashi...sprayed with liquid Karma and Aloe Vera...

2nd Black earth @ 25 L pepper and straw balls again... with kelp and bokashi... sprayed with Liquid Karma and Aloe Vera...

3rd 75 juicy worms... and Black earth 25L

4th 25L black earth with a top dress of Kelp meal and White Clover for ground cover...

Chocolope update

Not much to say but very impressed with this beastly bitch.... And her home soon as stated above..

Chocolope_Day_57.JPG

The 35 gallon finishing pot. She's in a 5 gallon at the moment...

35gal_Chocolope_trellis.JPG

Stacey's Dream

This beautiful girl is going in the 4x4 behind her. Should be there in the next 7-10 days. A 2 layer SCROG hoping to get her 5' high and 5' diameter. I have been working vigorously trying make the necessary tops goal at 225, one for each 3" square of SCROG...lol....

Stacey_s_Dream.JPG

She is only 16" high...lol...

Auto time also

Just started germinating 1xGlue Berry OG auto, 1XSweet tooth auto, 1X Chronic Neville auto and 1X Cheese auto... Alos found out that the small plants I got the other day are Blue Dream and Biddy Early(EarlySkunkxWarlock) unfortunately they weren't labelled...lol..

Back
Top Bottom