Outdoor 2017

Quick update

He is a quick update. Still running short on time but the girls are doing well. I wll update on the others next time.

Jack_Herer_D100.JPG
Glueberry_auto_Fleck_.JPG
Chocolope_D112.JPG

First one is a Jack Herer followed by a Glueberru OG auto and finally a Chocolope.

How's the girls coming along?

Pretty good, took off for a week on vacation and the Monster (our 18yr old kid) had to babysit so pretty good considering. There's hope for him yet. I had to take down my glueberry OG auto as it was finished. The chocolope is looking crazy. Pictures hopefully this week end.

1-2 weeks before flower

So here is the update. I harvested a GlueBerry OG auto another will be coming down this weekend.
The Chocolope is exploding and the Jack Herer and Gold leaf are doing awesome.
The Stacey's Dream SCROG is looking good but have nothing to compare to as it is my first attempt at this style. It shows the trimming I have been doing and the straw for composting with the living soil technique I am using. If you lift the straw there are thousands of beneficial bugs and worms.

Chocolope14.JPG

Jack_Herer18.JPG

Stacey_Dreams_Straw_1_.JPG

Stacey_s_Dream_SCROG.JPG

Quick update

Sorry for lack of updates... I have been so busy and just able to tend the girls... I was working on a successful promotion attempt at work etc...

Willy_s_Wonder_4.JPG
Willy_s_Wonder_3.JPG
Stacey_s_dream_4.JPG
Stacey_s_dream_3.JPG
Jack_Herer_41.JPG
Jack_Herer_3.JPG
Gold_Leaf_3.JPG
Chocolope_32.JPG
Blue_Dream_45.JPG
Blue_Dream_36.JPG
Blue_Dream_45.JPG
Blue_Dream_36.JPG
Biddy_Early_5.JPG
Biddy_Early_4.JPG
Biddy_Early_3.JPG
AK-47_auto_4.JPG
AK-47_auto_3.JPG

Ladi

How long until you harvest? They look amazing! Which one is in the pic with your hand with the massive cola? I see you've been successful with pinching the leaves. . I can't believe the size of them! I'd love a pic of your biggest beside something for prospective. All hail King PPM, LOL.
Mine will be ready in another month. Can't wait!

Looking really good the sativa dominate plants really liked our fall this year. Looks like harvest is just around the corner for you.

How long until you harvest? They look amazing! Which one is in the pic with your hand with the massive cola? I see you've been successful with pinching the leaves. . I can't believe the size of them! I'd love a pic of your biggest beside something for prospective. All hail King PPM, LOL.
Mine will be ready in another month. Can't wait!

I am slowly harvesting over the next 3 weeks... The chocolope might be halloweenish. The one with my hand in it is a Biddy Early. The one with the green house frame is a good perspective. It's a 6' by 30" wide frame. The one with PVC set up is 4'x4' so basically a 16square foot top....lol... should get 700gm at least off it....
Ladi

Brought this girl home. I started it from seed and had no room so at 10% of the weight a relative grew it for me.

IMG_064553.JPG
IMG_064757.JPG

Got 150gr + a bunch of hash buds for only being 3.5' I will call it a good haul....

Average_GL_bud.JPG

This shitty weather

Well woke up yesterday and with being so busy for 2 days I finally go and look at my Stacey's Dream plant in full SCROG and an hour later I have 1/3 of it cut and tossed (mold) and another hour later the rest of it hopefully inspected well enough to be done safe. I then moved it quickly to a friend's cedar closet and am out $100 for an air mover....lol... such is the risk of outdoor. Should still haul 500g of it though. SCROG's do work and work very well. Wow what a plant. To also be safe I took down the Willy's Wonder as the buds are super dense and I want to ensure it's safety. With 2 more very busy days I am just hoping every thing can be okay until Tuesday. Slowly moving on my cures of the 2 plants I already dried and have in jars under 62% Boveda packs.

Ladi

So we test drove 420 Gold Leaf tonight. For the first hour there was shit for a high but my wife and I concluded “damn there’s no pain” Then for the next 2 hours a subtle but very relaxing buzz rolled through. Where there was not a care in the world we could have cared about no matter how hard we tried...lol...
My wife now has a favorite weed… Well done 420…

And our Monster (19 year old genetic) went to bed 1 hour after smoking the other half of the joint…lol…

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom