Outdoor 2017

Yippie I am a proud father of a baby girl

One of the two Willy's Wonder's I was forcing is female. I will know the other in a day or 2. Buddy's basement was a little cool and I have a fur issue on my soil. I will rinse with peroxide as I transplant it later today.

Exciting things

SO this is the 4x4x3 SCROG frame..... And Chocolope and Gold Leaf at 72 days and Jack Herer at 60 days. And the group of girls sunning.

The_girls_transplanted.JPG
Stacey_s_drream_4x_SCROG.JPG
Gold_Leaf_Day_72.JPG
Glueberry_OG_auto_day_16.JPG
Chocolope_day_72.JPG
Stacey_s_Dream_in_her_bed.JPG
Stacey_s_Dream_in_her_bed.JPG

How's the girls doing?

Awesome have some heavy LST on some and my SCROG set up now. I have been so very busy with work and the batteries in my camera died. I will have time this weekend for a nice up date and individual pictures. Just planted an Auto Cheese moments ago. 36hrs after hitting Solo cup of water the tap root was 3/4" long. Be neat to see if that growth is maintained.

Finally time for an update

So here are the girls at the moment. I have a pest issue but will fix it early this week. Nothing serious as the wife says it just gnats and it is very early in the infestation....lol...

Willy's Wonder... I had to force it to make sure it was a female and it is...
Willy_s_Wonder_forced.JPG

Stacey's Dream
Stacey_s_Dream1.JPG

Gold Leaf day 98
Gold_Leaf_D98.JPG

Glueberry auto
Glueberry_Auto.JPG

Chocolope day 98

Chocolope_D98.JPG

Biddy Early or Blue dream not sure but femenized seeds
Biddy_Early_or_Blue_Dream.JPG

All is good and I am excited to see if Stacey's Dream gets affected by the pest problem. It is the living soil grow and the good pests should kill the bad pests...lol... nice experiment.

So for now this is the update more to follow...

How's the weather been in your neck of the woods? We just had some hail showers last Friday and just shredded leaves all up through out our garden none the less my 7 girls are getting huge for the shitty weather lol

How's the weather been in your neck of the woods? We just had some hail showers last Friday and just shredded leaves all up through out our garden none the less my 7 girls are getting huge for the shitty weather lol

The same a lot of storms and wind here in Southern Ontario.... but they are looking fine... Including my autos I just planted I am holding at 12 plants right now...

Wow

Topped my Gold Leaf weeks ago and was wondering why my nodes were like a 1/4" apart and looking dense as hell... well the answer is I have 2 stalks fused together and just doing some crazy shit.... Definitely will have to support soon...lol...

How is the others doing?

More pictures to follow in a day or so. I am in pest control on the chocolope but nothing serious. Stacey's Dream is starting to fill up multiple sections of the first layer of the SCROG. Just started with a nice mushroom tea. The wife made 5 gallons for us, my pot plants and her lilies...lol...

I'll be waiting want to compare growth we put our girls out around same time

May 21st for me. I am also running some experiments to see if I will change my style to more of a living soil than Botanicare nutes. I hate the fact that Scott's MiracleGro bought Botanicare and Gavita lighting. I have a new GlueBerry auto that came back home because buddy's Dark Angles and Crown Royals are huge and he couldn't finish it as the 1000w light was to high for it. I'll attach that picture to this week end.

Back
Top Bottom