Outdoors - Blue Dream Fem & Blueberry CBD Auto In NJ - My First Grow

High Grade

420 Member
Started seeds on May 24 in coir. Seedlings a bit slow out of the gate but perhaps that's just as well, as I'm doing a phantom grow in my backyard and I don't want the plants to get too big. I expect them to pick up a bit this week. More pics on the way.

Thanks for the suggestions & support so far.

IMG_1917.JPG

IMG_1918.JPG
IMG_1919.JPG

Zooming in close on the single plant I see a lot of tiny white dots, which may be bugs trying to get hold? What do you guys think? If so, what can I safely use to zap them without injuring the plants?

I dusted the tops with diatomaceous earth last night, and will stand on my head & dust the bottoms after work haha. I have a magnifying glass and will try to look under the leaves.

Well, I transplanted the gang of 4 out of the coir into a mix of my own creation. We'll see if they survive the trauma. I made a number of mistakes so far, from which I've learned a lot. Even if this first attempt fails, I'm better prepared for next time.

Will update in another week or so.

Well, I transplanted the gang of 4 out of the coir into a mix of my own creation. We'll see if they survive the trauma. I made a number of mistakes so far, from which I've learned a lot. Even if this first attempt fails, I'm better prepared for next time.

Will update in another week or so.
Where are you in NJ? I am in cinnaminson. I have a grow journal going too.

Well, I've reached the conclusion that I'm running out of time as we're approaching the solstice and it may be best if I get a couple of clone plants that I can stick in the ground asap, and retry my grow from seed next year.

Any recommendations for reputable sellers for good plants is most appreciated. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom