Paddy Goes Auto for the Winter

If you have used nutes in the soil then I wouldn't bother. You are better off starting afresh.

If your soil is living then yes you can recycle it but would need about 30 days for it to cook. The roots from the old plants are broken up and tossed back into the soil along with some other organic additives.

If you decide you are going to recycle the soil PM me and I will list the additives you need.

hey all couple of catch ups with my cheese :)

little trevor was fed bio bizz nutes ( he is ten days younger than dadada )
dadada was feed good bac bad back bubbled tea .
dadada is first photos then trevor ,

P10606481.JPG
P10606471.JPG
P10606461.JPG
P1060643.JPG
P10606421.JPG
P10606411.JPG
P10606401.JPG

Ooooo. They're coming along nicely. Is that really little Treavor? Those exotic teas of yours are amazing paddy. Spectacular results. :thumb:

thought id share a picture of Mai today , she loved her C & G feed with molasses

P10606511.JPG
P10606521.JPG

then i wanted to show this , this is the girl who showed a nanner on top so i cut her top bud , then she grew her main cola like this .

not that im complaining , its a fat fecker

P10606531.JPG
P10606501.JPG
P10606541.JPG

and just to top things off i give a group shot , no more updates for few days , got people staying LOL

P10606491.JPG

stay safe lads and ladies :)

Wow, paddy, that looks great!

They grow up so fast!!

Will do my friend for sure! After checking this last page these pics are amazing! I've had some luck in the past but nothing compared to those! Haha what're you expecting off each one?

Some real lovely ladies there Paddy. I might have to get myself a caravan :cheesygrinsmiley:.

I agree with you this is probably the best time to watch your ladies. There all about the bass now matey.

Have you looked into bud building where you snip off the tip of the bud to create fatter buds?
LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!

Will do my friend for sure! After checking this last page these pics are amazing! I've had some luck in the past but nothing compared to those! Haha what're you expecting off each one?

as the old saying goes , " never count your chickens before they hatch" :)

Back
Top Bottom