Panama Bangi Haze: Anyone grow it?

Planning on growing this in the upcoming season. Has anyone grown it? What is 3rd flowering?

I don't know if it's okay to link to another website but you can get there by googling Panama Bangi Haze feminized, Ace Seeds. It mentions 3rd flowering in the write up.

I will be scroging

Planning on growing this in the upcoming season. Has anyone grown it? What is 3rd flowering?

I don't know if it's okay to link to another website but you can get there by googling Panama Bangi Haze feminized, Ace Seeds. It mentions 3rd flowering in the write up.

I will be scroging
3rd flowering? Or f3?

3rd flowering? Or f3?
3rd flowering

under "Additional Information" then "Growing tips"

I could be wrong here but in my noggin 3rd flowering would be a plant that has been grown out to flower, harvested and revegged 2 times previously and is or was flowered for a 3rd time
The breeders description is not talking about revegging. By the context of the article, I think it's talking about the usual growth burst in flower, followed by a second burst?

The breeders description is not talking about revegging. By the context of the article, I think it's talking about the usual growth burst in flower, followed by a second burst?
From the wording I think they were trying to say a third month of flowering, as they specify that it happens after 60 days. A 12 week/3 month flowering period wouldn't be unusual for a haze strain.

I've grown ace sativas before they don't stop flowering Is what they are kinda getting at , they never really finish
I guess I'll have to see! I hope it will be worth the wait. I kinda figured it would be 100 days of flower.

I guess I'll have to see! I hope it will be worth the wait. I kinda figured it would be 100 days of flower.
The sativa I grew took forever ,,,,,,,,, I flipped in 3 weeks and it did not stop flowering , buds grew on top of buds ,,,, I thought it was foxtailing but it turned into another fat bud , new hairs constantly growing and trichomes never really turned amber...... I just decided to pull the plug , the strongest weed I ever smoked some weird golden tiger panama super sativa from ace
IMG_20210713_182056_614.jpg
IMG_20210704_152046_978.jpg
IMG_20210704_152046_950.jpg
IMG_20210704_152047_034.jpg
IMG_20210707_072120_469.jpg
IMG_20210706_183223_810.jpg
Screenshot_20211226-195418_Gallery.jpg

The sativa I grew took forever ,,,,,,,,, I flipped in 3 weeks and it did not stop flowering , buds grew on top of buds ,,,, I thought it was foxtailing but it turned into another fat bud , new hairs constantly growing and trichomes never really turned amber...... I just decided to pull the plug , the strongest weed I ever smoked some weird golden tiger panama super sativa from ace
IMG_20210713_182056_614.jpg
IMG_20210704_152046_978.jpg
IMG_20210704_152046_950.jpg
IMG_20210704_152047_034.jpg
IMG_20210707_072120_469.jpg
IMG_20210706_183223_810.jpg
Screenshot_20211226-195418_Gallery.jpg

trichomes never really turned amber
I might be mistaken but pure sativa's don't turn amber, do they?

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you @Phillybonker I feel like you see start to see amber on older buds but then a new bud forums around the old one and the amber disappears

As for the reflowering it's a thing , I almost think it has a week or 2 to go but then bam a new giant bud that's not even close to being finished .... I actually found this annoying, I think the trick with these sativas is to flower them as long as possible before they start to hermie ......

I know hermie is frowned upon but I think after being in flower for so long and nothing happening (pollination) the plant begins to try and get the deed done itself .

The coolest plants I have ever grown forsure , very hard to grow finicky lady I found.

I advise anyone to try and grow a landrace sativa . It was an amazing learning experience

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you @Phillybonker I feel like you see start to see amber on older buds but then a new bud forums around the old one and the amber disappears

As for the reflowering it's a thing , I almost think it has a week or 2 to go but then bam a new giant bud that's not even close to being finished .... I actually found this annoying, I think the trick with these sativas is to flower them as long as possible before they start to hermie ......

I know hermie is frowned upon but I think after being in flower for so long and nothing happening (pollination) the plant begins to try and get the deed done itself .

The coolest plants I have ever grown forsure , very hard to grow finicky lady I found.

I advise anyone to try and grow a landrace sativa . It was an amazing learning experience
I just checked into the forum now, first time in a week so good timing.

Yeah i wasn't too sure about sativa buds showing amber or not, it's just something I thought I remember reading about and I've also read about people growing landrace sativa's that never seem to finish.

I'd love to try growing some African landrace sativa's like Malawi Gold or Rooi Baard but I only grow oudoors and in my region/country we only get 8 weeks maximum for flowering before the rain and mold ruins the harvest.

Back
Top Bottom