Parkers Soil LA Confidential Auto Flower Grow Journal, 2020

Parker13

420 Member
Hi y'all. First time grower here and decided to do this. I've got LA Confidential Auto here, 80% Indica 20% Sativa. Its been about 3 weeks since my lovely lady has sprouted. I am growing indoors in a room that's 6x5x6, in a 5 gallon bucket in Nectar God's Soil. I have a 1000w Led light that's currently running on both red and blue light. The room has been staying a consistent 65 to 68 degrees Fahrenheit with central hear and air going in if needed. I did notice one but last week not sure what it was. Watering about 1 time a week or when needed using Nectar of the Gods Madusas soil notes. Any advice would be awesome.

Attachments

• 20200414_095241.jpg
    20200414_095241.jpg
    480 KB · Views: 62
  • 20200414_095342.jpg
    20200414_095342.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 20200414_154024.jpg
    20200414_154024.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 72
Hi y'all. First time grower here and decided to do this. I've got LA Confidential Auto here, 80% Indica 20% Sativa. Its been about 3 weeks since my lovely lady has sprouted. I am growing indoors in a room that's 6x5x6, in a 5 gallon bucket in Nectar God's Soil. I have a 1000w Led light that's currently running on both red and blue light. The room has been staying a consistent 65 to 68 degrees Fahrenheit with central hear and air going in if needed. I did notice one but last week not sure what it was. Watering about 1 time a week or when needed using Nectar of the Gods Madusas soil notes. Any advice would be awesome.
You need to get those temps up. 75-80 day 70-75 night is optimal.

You need to get those temps up. 75-80 day 70-75 night is optimal.
I would highly recommend reading emilyas “How to water properly”. It’s linked below in my signature.

Thanks, I will start watering more. I didn't wanna kill it lol.
I don't think that @AdaminCO was implying that you need to water more, but emilya's guidelines on the proper watering techniques are solid. In fact, she'll recommend watering less than you might think. Stated simplistically, it's better to water too little than too much. But please read her article so that I don't misrepresent anything that she recommends. Good luck.

Does it look to be getting too much light?

Attachments

• 20200416_090105.jpg
    20200416_090105.jpg
    571.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 20200416_090922.jpg
    20200416_090922.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 58
I don't think that @AdaminCO was implying that you need to water more, but emilya's guidelines on the proper watering techniques are solid. In fact, she'll recommend watering less than you might think. Stated simplistically, it's better to water too little than too much. But please read her article so that I don't misrepresent anything that she recommends. Good luck.
Going to do some reading now. She was a bit dry when I went in this morning. Today would've been the 7th day between watering. I'm open to reading any and all forums.

Does it look to be getting too much light?
Going to do some reading now. She was a bit dry when I went in this morning. Today would've been the 7th day between watering. I'm open to reading any and all forums.
No, it does not look like they're getting too much light. They look very healthy right now. And going 7 days without water, at this point in the process, is not uncommon. It will take a while for those tiny roots to soak up all that moisture from your initial watering. The weight of the cup is often a good way to judge when to water again. In other words, take note of the weight right after you do a full watering. Then, when the cup feels light as a feather (compared to the weight right after watering), it will give you a good indication that a watering is needed. After you read emilya's article, you'll feel much more confident moving forward.

Generally you want to water away from the base of the plant. Imagine a silver dollar sized circle. This will make the plant stretch it’s roots in search for water, therefore creating a wider root system.

Nice pick in strains. I like LA Confidential one of my top 20 strains I grow. I am going to sit back and watch.
:popcorn: :passitleft:

Nice pick in strains. I like LA Confidential one of my top 20 strains I grow. I am going to sit back and watch.
:popcorn: :passitleft:
What part of CO my friend?

I can see Cherry Creek Lake from my bedroom window. Lol. I’m over on the East side.

I go shooting there a few times a year. Wish I could trade lakes lol

You do much fishing?
We’ve been to Chatty once. Usually hit up Aurora for Trout and Cherry Creek for the walleys. Once my kiddo started fishing, he took all my luck. I can’t catch one to save my life anymore. Lol.
This dude throws out, doesn’t pay any attention, and ends up hooking one.

I go shooting there a few times a year. Wish I could trade lakes lol
Yeah I hear them all the time. We’ve thought about going up there, just never got around to it.
All this damn snow is getting obnoxious.

Back
Top Bottom