Pat Gets Hairy With A Gorilla

Hey pat off to a great start, love the diy!
Shot Bedroom :passitleft: always a mind working over here. Currently doing a DIY on my bike. Bit off topic but this is what it looks like thus far
420-magazine-mobile317115926.jpg

3mm Stainless Steel, talk about a rowdy one to cut and drill. Was stoned so forgot to use oil and cocked a bit up, brand new :rofl::rofl: well not anymore...
420-magazine-mobile877381917.jpg

Was doing a mock up here too. LoL anyway I like doing some DIY, keeps me busy for sure. Have a blessed one bru :passitleft:
She is looking nice and healthy. How do you find the biobizz range pat? I'm switching to soil now. Will be using biobizz as well.
The range is good bru, the nutes are good for about a year after being opened, smells like a dog's bollocks but it does provide a very smooth smoke. Everybody has found my buds to be pretty decent so can't complain. Try it out brother it works for me :thumb:
Looking good pat.If your water is anything like mine if I leave mine at 5.8 sit for 24hrs it's back to 7ph and takes another 6 drops of ph down to get it back to 5.8.We must use some serious buffers in our water here
Sup BT, shot for the kind words :Namaste: that sounds like something I need to go take a look at. I bought some airstones to run a air pump in my solution but not sure if I can keep the container open for it? Will have to keep track of that the next few days and make adjustments if needed. Appreciate the help brother :adore:
The little one looks happy, healthy and cute. Lol.

Cheers Pat.
Mr Ditch :passitleft: loving her aswel! Think this grow is going to be much better than my last, LoL here is some horrible purple pics :rofl:
420-magazine-mobile737860185.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1859740046.jpg

There she was this afternoon, keeping a constant eye on her hoping the LED isn't too intense. Have it about 55/60cm above the pot atm.

Have a great weekend everybody and thanks for stopping by :passitleft:

I will be using biobizz on the next round of girls that were planted yesterday.

I will be using biobizz on the next round of girls that were planted yesterday.
Obviously yields won't be as much as chem nutes but this is just way smoother, I hope you will enjoy it bru I know I do. Wish I could get a bigger range of organic nutes around here but haven't found anything worthy yet

I'm here now! Good thing this girl is still just starting her journey into her new life! I bet she is working on growing an awesome root system and is going have a nice growth spurt soon.

Stay high my friend :passitleft:

I'm here now! Good thing this girl is still just starting her journey into her new life! I bet she is working on growing an awesome root system and is going have a nice growth spurt soon.

Stay high my friend :passitleft:
Always lovely having you around Kid :passitleft: she is sitting in a 4' rockwool cube so hopefully that fills out nicely and will explode with growth after that she looks healthy, nice deep colour of green and just wanting more light. I will switch on the bloom switch for a more red light to add some more growth. Not sure how it will perform in the bigger pot, just hoping it fills it nicely before I start flowering. Want that rootbound set up before that, other than that bro I am just going to make a new nute batch today.

Question for you, do you think my nute solution can be in a bottel but left open for the air pipe to enter and give it a nice bit of bubbles going in there? It is left in my room which is constantly dark so isn't sitting in sunlight

Always lovely having you around Kid :passitleft: she is sitting in a 4' rockwool cube so hopefully that fills out nicely and will explode with growth after that .she looks healthy, nice deep colour of green and just wanting more light. I will switch on the bloom switch for a more red light to add some more growth. Not sure how it will perform in the bigger pot, just hoping it fills it nicely before I start flowering. Want that rootbound set up before that, other than that bro I am just going to make a new nute batch today.

Question for you, do you think my nute solution can be in a bottel but left open for the air pipe to enter and give it a nice bit of bubbles going in there? It is left in my room which is constantly dark so isn't sitting in sunlight

Oh yea she will love that extra light and the red will help her go to sleep and wake up quicker as well!

I would say your nutes should be fine if they're in the dark and at a nice constant temp and not over heating or getting too cold

Very nice journal! Nice little plant as well! Think I should take a seat and watch this one. Might learn something, hehe.
Welcome Dastri :passitleft: she is little for now but won't stay that little, hopefully :rofl:
Oh yea she will love that extra light and the red will help her go to sleep and wake up quicker as well!

I would say your nutes should be fine if they're in the dark and at a nice constant temp and not over heating or getting too cold
I hope the little light performs good. This one is critical to get my next setup going which will be a beast of a thing :rofl: shot brother I am trying the nutes out now and seeing what happens with the solution having the little airstone in there.

Yo, so today was another chilled day. Made a nute batch up and fed the little one.

Started off with a great tap water PPM rating of 44, pics don't lie :rofl:
420-magazine-mobile47355587.jpg

Added some CalMag and got the PPM to 198. Added BioGrow after that and got to 265PPM. PH I got to 5.7 and will continue to monitor that over the next 3/4 days of the batch and adjust if needed. Thanks BT for that advice :adore:
420-magazine-mobile20840302.jpg

Here is two photos of the girl before lights on this morning
420-magazine-mobile1619227228.jpg

420-magazine-mobile69438313.jpg

Second set of true leaves are starting to appear. This is day 6 of breaking out the ground so going a bit slow for now :ganjamon:

Have a great day further and thanks for stopping by :passitleft:

She's looking good, look at her praying! She is working on those roots forsure and now stretching up a bit reaching for the light!

I bet the airstone will do good! All the extra oxygen will never hurt IMO. My water sits for a minimum of 24 hours with an airstone in it before use

She's looking good, look at her praying! She is working on those roots forsure and now stretching up a bit reaching for the light!

I bet the airstone will do good! All the extra oxygen will never hurt IMO. My water sits for a minimum of 24 hours with an airstone in it before use

LoL for sure brother she is pointing upwards to the light. Looks like she is liking it with the current PPM rating. Can't wait for the rootball to fill the 4' rockwool cube. I don't have the luxury to let the water sit though :( but in the near future I will be upgrading my one tap in the kitchen with a RO filter to it. Should be decent then being very close to 0PPM, would love that clean water to use. Think in the next week it should start taking off well. :passitleft: blessings bru

Their coming along .
She sure is brother. Producing second set of true leaves already. I am pleased so far :passitleft:
Just gotta wait until she grows up. She will be there before you know it.

Cheers Pat.
I am loving this grow Ditch. Not stressing at all and just taking it easy on getting it going. Going to try and get a small breeder box going next month perhaps, really would like to keep this GG for another future grow

Always lovely having you around Kid :passitleft: she is sitting in a 4' rockwool cube so hopefully that fills out nicely and will explode with growth after that .she looks healthy, nice deep colour of green and just wanting more light. I will switch on the bloom switch for a more red light to add some more growth. Not sure how it will perform in the bigger pot, just hoping it fills it nicely before I start flowering. Want that rootbound set up before that, other than that bro I am just going to make a new nute batch today.

No idea but following
Sorry pat hope someone has helped ya

Yea it can be left open to bubble, i bubbled my nutes for 24 hours and it was just fine. Better to do that really imo if you are using synthetics and add the organic nutes before you ph and water. The babies are looking great pat!
Shot buddy, she sure does look nice. Can't afford to lose this bean, the only GG I have :rofl: I add my CalMag, then the BioGrow then pH the water after I got my PPM right. Will be adding silica in a few weeks too

Back
Top Bottom