Patient new to growing - Need help Please!

blueberrygas1

I am new to growing. I live in northern Texas. I have a small 4 banger set up in my bathroom. I have the intake and outake fans running 24/7. I have my CFL running 24 hours. I keeping the ph arround 6. Using flora bloom/ flora grow/ and flora micro as per directions on bottles. The temp stays around 70 degrees and 50% humidity.

The plants were all planted from seeds. They have been growing a little over 3 weeks. I have noticed some brown spots, and slight wilting. I am going to post pictures. I want to identify any problems early on. I am not able to get medical marijuana here, and this is my only fight against hep.

I really appreciate your help thank you.

(PS - There is one skywalker OG kush, 2 Cheese, 1 White Widow)

IMG_20131017_0516351_zpsd700f373.jpg

IMG_20131017_0516261_zpse4baab73.jpg

IMG_20131017_0515271_zpsb5bc6989.jpg

IMG_20131017_0514561_zps56c0bfaa.jpg

IMG_20131017_0514041_zps1be0ccdf.jpg

IMG_20131017_0516111_zps5c8486c1.jpg

Re: Patient new to growing. Need help PLEASE!!!

Hi blueberrygas :ciao: Welcome to 420land :thumb:

Sorry I can't help you with DWC.

I wouldn't worry so much about the lower leaves, They look very healthy otherwise :)

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

are you transferring those into bigger separate buckets?

I considered that I might have to. When should I do that? Do I need a five gallon bucket each? and since they will be more spread out should I get another light?

Thanks for replying, and the advice :D I also wanted to ask if a small amount of light exposure to the roots when im changing water is a big deal or not?

I'd worry more about what your gonna do when they get big. You should put them in a whole new bucket. Even 3.5 gallons are fine. That's what I'm using.

I would move them to a bigger bucket sooner then later... yeah they dont look so big on top.. but if the roots tangle with each other.. good luck on trying to get that apart.. and no biggie on light getting to the root for a temp time when changing things around... but once settled in there new home there should be NO light in the buckets

and yeah you have a nut prob.. check you ph and ppm..

Firstly id run ph slightly lower in dwc, 5.5-5.8 is ideal. u should where possible use seperate buckets for dwc, if one plant gets sick, the others wont. but the rate of growth in dwc is crazy, especially in flower. i would give each plant its own bucket and run x1 600w hps or x1 1000w hps per 4 plants. check out the grows in my sig, they are mainly dwc, hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom