Pawpaw Medicine Tent 2.0 Perpetual Grow Journal

Veering slightly, can the other organic waste, such as the animal protein, onions etc go into a bokashi bin for composting? Isn't bokashi used in los?

HEY @Azimuth how ya doing? I want you to know that you made me self aware of my WALL-A -TEXT I mean that with nothing but kindness. yeah I get stoned and I get lazy. But I got a BA ,granted we had to use quill pens. but I know better.
I still need to learn in this world of digital madness and social media. I know it is easy to get judged as some Hillbilly Hick (which I really am).by your Grammar

But if ya noticed I been using paragraphs lol. Now my next goal is to remember to LIKE Post People Must think I never check out thier pages becuase I alwayts for get to hit like.
Any way Buddy thanks for the wake up call

Veering slightly, can the other organic waste, such as the animal protein, onions etc go into a bokashi bin for composting? Isn't bokashi used in los?
carmen sorry but can kind semi hijack your post ? can you use Bokashi and compost activator, what is the purpose of bokaski? over other composting?

Thx Carmen Hope ya dont mind:sorry:

HEY @Azimuth how ya doing? I want you to know that you made me self aware of my WALL-A -TEXT I mean that with nothing but kindness. yeah I get stoned and I get lazy. But I got a BA ,granted we had to use quill pens. but I know better.
I still need to learn in this world of digital madness and social media. I know it is easy to get judged as some Hillbilly Hick (which I really am).by your Grammar

But if ya noticed I been using paragraphs lol. Now my next goal is to remember to LIKE Post People Must think I never check out thier pages becuase I alwayts for get to hit like.
Was just a friendly tip to make your stuff more readable. Many of us have so many notifications and thread updates to get through that, if a particular thread is hard to read for whatever reason, sometimes it's just easier to skip it and move on.

That simple formatting technique makes things much easier to read and increases your shot at building a following. I've noticed your posts around the site using your fancy new 'return key' ;) . Well done! :thumb:

You’re not alone.. @Azimuth and I had to break @Gee64 from his habit of text walling without any spaces as well lol.

So much information, and so many questions easily get lost in a big wall of text. It makes it easier to access and digest when there’s breaks in the wording.

@Gee64 Not trying to be Nosy But im gonna go out on a limb and guess the 64 in your username. the number is like My 61 the year you were born right?

assuming that is the case we need to let these young'uns Know we were born without a I phone attached to our ear.
the closest we ever got to a Keyboard was an old type writer. Phones were actully attached to the wall and had what they called rotary phone, with party lines that ya shared with 3 neighbors.

we were cool if we had a stingray with a banana seat and a sissy bar nothing about likes or followers.
nothing beat riding down a hill fast with my mullet blowing in the wind till my bell bottoms got caught in my chain lol :rofl:

Just givin ya'll a hard time the world is always changing, sometimes it is just relaxing to sit back and and think of the days when life was simple. remember that old person who would ramble about "back in my day" is sucks but thats me now lol

@Gee64 quick question before I order them how many wigglers would recommend my container is is about 20" wide and 30 long and 18" tall should I be looking at 100 or closer to 500 ?

hey Guys Grow on and have a great weekend

@Gee64 Not trying to be Nosy But im gonna go out on a limb and guess the 64 in your username. the number is like My 61 the year you were born right?

assuming that is the case we need to let these young'uns Know we were born without a I phone attached to our ear.
the closest we ever got to a Keyboard was an old type writer. Phones were actully attached to the wall and had what they called rotary phone, with party lines that ya shared with 3 neighbors.

we were cool if we had a stingray with a banana seat and a sissy bar nothing about likes or followers.
nothing beat riding down a hill fast with my mullet blowing in the wind till my bell bottoms got caught in my chain lol :rofl:

Just givin ya'll a hard time the world is always changing, sometimes it is just relaxing to sit back and and think of the days when life was simple. remember that old person who would ramble about "back in my day" is sucks but thats me now lol

@Gee64 quick question before I order them how many wigglers would recommend my container is is about 20" wide and 30 long and 18" tall should I be looking at 100 or closer to 500 ?

That brings back memories. I to was born in 1960.

That brings back memories. I to was born in 1960.
Thank God someone older than me lol Keith I am happy to know you are a member of the old stoner club. being a member of the club means we forgot more than most young people know 👨‍🎓 :laugh:......... what was I saying ?

@GainesvilleGreen hey bud how ya been? as you can tell Im having my share of issues this grow not so much with the truffles but the Apolloxx is being difficult. Im using LOS so I didnt add Cal/mag as I normally do and got a terrible case of cal/mag" Def".

I finally found a couple diaries on other sites that had BGS Apollo XX grows. apparently the strain drinks cal/mag like a wino drinks wine (I think it might be because of the Cinderella 99) But I think it is on the mend got good green fresh growth. but set me back at least 2-3 weeks to get the scrog full . LONGEST GROW EVER!

any way to the point lol do you remember anything about the Grimm Truffles stretch? like how long and how much? I hate not knowing about strains but that's why they are called tester seeds.. thank God for EWC and my 420 family they really helped save this grow

Thx Bud

I bought a pound of wrigglers. Im not sure how many that was but they multiply quickly. The internet says a pound is 1000. Mine has been going for 5 years off the original pound.

@GainesvilleGreen hey bud how ya been? as you can tell Im having my share of issues this grow not so much with the truffles but the Apolloxx is being difficult. Im using LOS so I didnt add Cal/mag as I normally do and got a terrible case of cal/mag" Def".

I finally found a couple diaries on other sites that had BGS Apollo XX grows. apparently the strain drinks cal/mag like a wino drinks wine (I think it might be because of the Cinderella 99) But I think it is on the mend got good green fresh growth. but set me back at least 2-3 weeks to get the scrog full . LONGEST GROW EVER!

any way to the point lol do you remember anything about the Grimm Truffles stretch? like how long and how much? I hate not knowing about strains but that's why they are called tester seeds.. thank God for EWC and my 420 family they really helped save this grow

Thx Bud
Well brother, you are in good hands with @Gee64 and @Keffka . Running your soil.
The Grimm phenotype I had stretched a lot.. very tall with OG nugs kinda..
Just watch her bro and she will communicate back to you..I always wait for the plant to tell me her needs but I'm in synthetic too but the same language
:passitleft:
My best advice is to veg big plants so Flower is a big harvest..
Cheers my friend

the closest we ever got to a Keyboard was an old type writer. Phones were actully attached to the wall and had what they called rotary phone, with party lines that ya shared with 3 neighbors

Shoot I hear these old timers claim this stuff all the time 😂. I’m almost 40. I straddled the line. I was there when old heads thought the internet was a fad while flipping through their phone book next to the rotary phone. I remember them telling me computers would never catch on while asking me to setup their new cordless phone as the neighbors phone conversations bounced off a radio nearby. I remember at every technological step of the way old heads thought it was a fad and wouldn’t last while asking me for help figuring it out 😂

I am waiting for the day I become the old head talking about life before this and that and trying to scold the youngins on their new fangled texting machines 🤣 I already don’t understand the fascination with tik tok and social media, I wonder what the actual hardware will be that makes me go “back in my day” but I hope it’s something crazy. It’ll probably be something lame though like AI smh 😂

Shoot I hear these old timers claim this stuff all the time 😂. I’m almost 40. I straddled the line. I was there when old heads thought the internet was a fad while flipping through their phone book next to the rotary phone. I remember them telling me computers would never catch on while asking me to setup their new cordless phone as the neighbors phone conversations bounced off a radio nearby. I remember at every technological step of the way old heads thought it was a fad and wouldn’t last while asking me for help figuring it out 😂

I am waiting for the day I become the old head talking about life before this and that and trying to scold the youngins on their new fangled texting machines 🤣 I already don’t understand the fascination with tik tok and social media, I wonder what the actual hardware will be that makes me go “back in my day” but I hope it’s something crazy. It’ll probably be something lame though like AI smh 😂
Well if we are gonna reminisce lets do it properly. Colombian Gold, Commercial SeedWeed, Panama Red, Maui Wowie. Red Leb, Blonde Leb, Black Afganni, Mexican Redhair, Cambodian, Thai, Honey Oil, Cherry Oil, Hash Oil, and then California Redhair and everything changed.

Well if we are gonna reminisce lets do it properly. Colombian Gold, Commercial SeedWeed, Panama Red, Maui Wowie. Red Leb, Blonde Leb, Black Afganni, Mexican Redhair, Cambodian, Thai, Honey Oil, Cherry Oil, Hash Oil, and then California Redhair and everything changed.

See being 40 and all, the only thing my childhood/teenage years had was brick weed and bricker weed. You were lucky if it didn’t smell like auto parts and oil. Oftentimes there would be bits of string or rope that paranoid guys would say was the DEA trying to track the product 😂

I distinctly remember the first time anything of quality came through (I was shocked you could buy weed that wasn’t flat, brown, and filled with seeds), and the first time I was introduced to homegrown. Both at age 17.

The first quality bag was called “hydro” 😂 and it tasted like pepper.. that will always stick out because I’ve never come across it since. Bought a gram of it which was stored in a cigarette box cellophane melted on top to seal it shut 🤣 got me incredibly stoned. It was then I realized weed could make you feel more than sleepy and hungry.

Then there was the first time I smoked homegrown as a teenager. A friend had a huge hangar like garage with concert grade speakers hung on the walls. He pulled out a mason jar and said his brother grew it.

We put on Pink Floyd’s Darkside of the moon from the beginning and got super stoned. I’ve never been that happy or high since 🤣 It was in that garage I realized I love good cannabis

Well brother, you are in good hands with @Gee64 and @Keffka . Running your soil.
The Grimm phenotype I had stretched a lot.. very tall with OG nugs kinda..
Just watch her bro and she will communicate back to you..I always wait for the plant to tell me her needs but I'm in synthetic too but the same language
:passitleft:
My best advice is to veg big plants so Flower is a big harvest..
Cheers my friend
yeah I am taking my time, letting everything get greener and healthier Im having issues with the Apollo XX seems they need a lot of Calmag and the LOS im using cant keep up so I started using a little Geoflora and now they are growing again. I raised everything 8 inches in my tent Im afraid Ill bust thru the top during stretch. actully that would be fine at this point lol
Thx Bud I been looking everywhere for stretch info :thanks:

to this day my favorite was the Thai that tasted like old school hash, I know they got all kinds of good concentrates
But the hash we got back when was amazing the stuff I would get was smuggled in and always had a gold crest stamped on the block. I had to use a hammer and chisel to break up. Those were the days.

@Emilya Green how are you doing today. as you know Im having having a nightmare I am at a point where the LOS is maybe 4 gallons in a Gro-Bucket (pg 2 SIP Club) and it isnt supplying the nutes. I fugure the best way to ride this out is top dress with EWC and Geo Flora and hope for the best.

I know you and Stone Otter Both do a little top feeding along with the sips. I have a HUGE and thirsty rootballs, the plants are downing a 1 gal reservoir every other day. my question is how much and how often do you top feed on a avg ? I been using about a 1 QT/LTR twice every ten days to a week.?

I just Dont want to overwater, I would ask why you stuck with GF, But I already Know lol

Thanks
Savvage

Back
Top Bottom