PB's Persistent Pot Condo: Established 2019

Thanks @Backlipslide same to you brother
IMG_20191221_092414433.jpg
and all the awesome weed people here at 420!!

These turned out nice, two NY Dielsel, one trained, one not. Will be interesting to see who turns out the most bud. Regardless these are dead weed walking, tomorrow marks 12 weeks! CHeers y'all have a great day! :yahoo:

Hiya DD no gigs till February! I dunno what I'm gonna do with them, but more plants isn't a issue :D I am trying to pop some really old bag seed I have again but I have marginal success with my amateur grade seed stock, so mostly its clones. I do have some known girls running in the veg closet that are getting close to big enough to move into their spot.

I would love to get more NYD seeds, I wish I had a female cooking and space/equipment for a second flower or pollen collection area. Space isn't a issue, I just don't have the equipment to do it. I'm not investing in any more even cheap or used blurples...not that I don't love mine but it's not well spent money. It'll happen eventually though...I have 2 foot tall tomato plants I need to flip! I am almost tempted to break out Frankenstein v.2!

frank.jpg

I wonder if those could be herms? I want to say I see girl looking parts there too. I think I'm gonna have to flesh this out somehow. Don't tell the wife but she may be losing more floorspace in the basement ;)

I was up at 4:20 am here smoking blunts and noodling away at my own pBass :high-five: Thinking of you. Trying to clean up my fills.:p Cool fun.
If space isn’t such an issue why not chuck one or two males somewhere they might not die (just in a spare room with a window?) put paper down around the stem atop the pot and wait for the magic? These are your fave NYCD I gather? Nothing to lose by crossing it against some of your other keepers as you go.
Good luck with the bagseeds in the meantime.
I’m such a slow thumb-typist you probably have them downstairs by now :)
Way to go :peace::cool:

I think I'm gonna do that Mr. D but it's gonna take some big rearranging! I'm going to need a 12/12 area to keep them flowering right?

PS: Awesome on the pbass! I am lamo filler. I pretty much just thump out the bottom end. Blues is so mindless I just go on autopilot...

I wouldn’t inconvenience myself around their light needs mate. I think they are programmed to pop and this extra stress will push them to it.
Be interesting to see..?
I watched your vid it’s a lot of fun. People dancing! :adore: That’s the ultimate, for me.

Well, unfortunately DonkeyDick the whole pot condo is 12/12now, so they live with real girls and I really don't want to "knock those up" so to speak. The closet in my den is 18/4 and in use, so that's out...hmm...I do have the wood for that scrog contraption I built laying around here somewhere...

Hiya @Herb Dean doing well. Whew it's been quite a year around here! I jarred a bunch of stinky NYD in my family room (that I didn't even bother to weigh) tonight and my wife said "I bet you didn't think you'd be sitting in your family room trimming your own weed 30 years ago" or something to that effect, and MAN is she right! Such a huge change to not feel the need to hide smoking it much less grow it on so many levels.

It's constantly changing around here, no doubt about that...from three tiny seedling to a pretty well oiled permagrow in one quick year! Its really amazing how easy it is to turn out lots of nice bud on a regular basis with a few square feet and the basic equipment. I still haven't bought seeds! That's gonna change though, the hold on my bitcoin only has one day left. WHat should I get? I want to grow giant big tall stacks! CHeers Dean, glad you are back, thanks for stopping by! :yahoo:

Hiya @Herb Dean doing well..been quite a year around here! I jarred a bunch of stinky NYD in my family room tonight and my wife said "I bet you didn't think you'd be sitting in your family room trimming your own weed 30 years ago" or something to that effect, and MAN is she right! Such a huge change to not feel the need to hide smoking it much less grow it on so many levels.
Haha that’s it man ey!
Great feeling to be able to produce the golden goose haha.
The police around my way are still very anti the devils lettuce unfortunately but it’s a treat to grow my own nonetheless :laughtwo:

Happy New Year to you and yours, Pbass! :thumb:

THanks Mr.C same to you! It's gonna be a casual evening at home with the fam tonight...no plans so I've been seed shopping. My bitcoin is finally available for spending, I'm as stumped as I used to be standing in front of the grocery cooler trying to decide what beer to drink! CHeers mate, Happy New Year! :yahoo:

I just ordered some seeds and was the same way. There are so many choices it’s overwhelming lol. Good luck with your search and happy new year

@DrSeeds makes it a little easier to try stuff out. 15 seeds for $100 is a good deal to me after some of the other canadian companies i've ordered from. i have some baby gdp's and 1 northern lights on the go from them.

last time i ordered from true north it took forever for me to decide on the breeder and strain. i ended up choosing ayahausca purple from barney's seeds. it was the names of one of the parent plants that really got me. Red River Delta x Master Kush. i've never heard of red river delta unlike all of the cheeses , whites , blues and criticals ect...

so as soon as i get the dr seeds plants into the flower room i'll be popping a couple of those.

So hard to choose tho.

Back
Top Bottom