PB's Persistent Pot Condo: Established 2019

Thanks Mr. C, this is probably the 5th generation of that strain...the bud is always consistently dense and plenty strong, but the plants usually finish like this now that I give it more remembration. I don't know what it is but it was given to me by my friend Kevin as hermied fem seed, so I call it KF. It's got a really strong sour/grapefruit/diesel smell to it.

Everyone else in there but one LA Confidential is doing fine, she's also getting a little crispy. Not sure why, her sister living right next to her looks perfect!

Do seeds need to dry or be cured? I popped one out of the arm I pollinated on the KF and dropped it in water, along with a NYD that came from one of my previous runs and two of the Jedi Glue I got from new420guy. The Amnesia and 2 Pibeurt from NG420 I planted already are going nice, but the 2 Bruce Banners have been struggling, and the two Jedi Glue I sewed with the others didn't pop at all. He sent me 6 so hopefully these next two will do it!

I hope that NYD is a female, I'm pretty sure I have a couple of male clones still from the second round of males I produced. If so, I'm gonna pollinate the crap out of it! That would give me regular NYD seeds, a cross between KF female and NYD male, and LA Confidential female/NYD male, all of my own making. So cool!

CHeers yall, enjoy the game...the Lions aren't ever in it so I stopped watching about 16 years ago. :yahoo:

GRRreeaaaat...thrips! I pulled two plants to chop and left them in the dark for a day (out of convenience more than anything) and I decided to lean in and gander at all the pretty amber and milky trich's before the cut and BAM theres a little yellow shit crawling on my biggest bud! I couldn't find more and I couldn't find him again, or any on sister. Have a few more budding out in that room. Gonna have to search back to what I'm supposed to be using other than neem on budding plants!

My own stock! This is NY Diesel dad and unknown bit fincky, super stinky, fast budder. I understand they need to age a bit, anyone have a technique they'd care to share? Thanks and CHeers! :yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_20200211_194452029_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200211_194452029_HDR.jpg
    720.4 KB · Views: 152
Uh oh nanner on the Banner!
This plant is young and in veg. Maybe only 4 week old.

IMG_20200220_114013239.jpg

Not sure if this means man or shemale but I'm gonna flesh it out, as I've been playing with some pollen lately.

IMG_20200219_113554958.jpg

Honestly I've had mixer results with seeds from both banks I've purchased from so far.

0 for 2 on the Mexican sativa's I got from Seedsman, first two Jedi Glue from New420 were duds, next two popped fine.

Is this common?

It all depends on how mature the seed was I think. I’ve had one pack that none of them would even break the shell, it’s the only time I’ve ever had a problem germinating.

good luck! :high-five:

Seems nature has been playing with pollen on her own as well! Definitely more than one "night" I forgot to close the barn door for a while this round, I wasn't expecting it but it doesn't surprise me! It was a squirrelly bag seed strain from the start! Hasn't happened in a while wit them though. Ahh well.

It's dumb I know but I'm gonna save 'em. I'll just build a new box! This will be fun! Cheers gang, have a great night! :yahoo:

IMG_20200220_193201080.jpg

It's dumb I know but I'm gonna save 'em.
Hell, I save em all too-I just saved a male long enough to find out that it's a female- it was scheduled for the greenwaste till I took a closer look...

These are beans from a LA Confidential mother (the short hashy pheno) and NY Diesel father, I'm going to call it "The Transcontinental".

IMG_20200223_164838405.jpg

Whew the condo is a hot mess! Thank God for Vulx this round it's superior moisture holding saved my forgetful ass more than once over the last few months.

IMG_20200310_104511870.jpg

As you know I saved my hermers...pulled them from the condo and have been moving them every night for the last 3 weeks or so in and out of a dark room at night...it wasn't that awesome but I'm sure glad I saved them as long as I did. Pulled a few weeks early, still got 4.2oz and many gloriously unstable little girlie love bombs! De-seeding took some time, this most likely will all get cooked and eaten! CHeers y'all, have a great day

IMG_20200310_103735633.jpg

You need more room
Don't encourage me! I'll just say I'm thankful to free up the space.

Remember my little rescue? She all grow'd up, I think she might be Girl Scout Cookies. She pepper stinks like girls night at the football match! Getting the chop along with her fruity Pinapple Express sisters tonight. CHeers yall have a great day! :yahoo:

IMG_20200315_115240358_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200315_115200210_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200315_115351193_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200315_115314318_HDR.jpg

Hiya B, thanks! Yes the pot condo has definitely been persistent! I've managed to churn out a fair amount of good quality weed over the last year thanks to you guys! It's pretty dang automated, and all my problems are good ones! CHeers mate!:yahoo:

Making seeds looks like something I want to look into. I have two Purple Punch at 4.5 weeks. One shows pistils , the other nada. If it's male or hermie I'd like to keep the pollen and use it on my outdoor greenhouse Afghani. Hmmm . Afghani Punch? :yummy:

Whew how time flys you guys! So much going on but my phone won't transfer pics so it's rather a pita to update and you know I'm just a lazy ole fool...

Anyway here's a quick picture...you can't beat $.34/watt of glorious Viparspecta blurpe. The girls will be thrilled, I gar on tee!

IMG_20200411_124147394.jpg

Thanks Big B lol I think you hear from me too much elsewhere lately! You know me, prowling the intos and unanswered. I gotta keep off those QB/blurple debates, it just gets me riled up and in trouble!

Ok ok enough about me, here's a fun little tidbit going on, I grew me a auto, split 8 times before I knew it was a auto! I also got a male which flowered way earlier than the female, so I clones that Lil guy and BAM here come some pure Bruce Banner #3 auto seeds! That is if she finishes...I got no clues about autos and she's taking her sweet time...

IMG_20200411_152356368_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200411_152329140.jpg

See now you guys who been hanging tough are in for a treat! A mini journal!

Hot Tub Get Down at PBPC!

What:
5 clones from the overspill. I know at least one is a cutting from a auto. It's budding lol
Where: In a big black bucket of water with a three way fish bubbler
Nutes: FF Big Bloom, Grow Big, 1-0-0 Cal/Mag, Vinegar (from my soil grow), Hydrogen Peroxide, Hydroguard.

Objective: To do hydro as stupidly as possible and see how far I get!

Back Story: I got a bug up my butt to do hydro after my little clone tent water tray worked so well, so wtf...$25 bucks or so later I got a dang tub of water and bubbler system going! Thats called DWC right? I don't have a pH meter or a PPM meter, and I decided I haven't needed it so far, why spend the money when I don't really care about the outcome. So, I tested my water again with the pool tester just to have a basis to go by and it's the same old 7.5ish. With that I guestimated some nutes and vinegar that I use already and mixed 'er up, plopped some clones in plastic cups with fishbowl rocks and dunked 'em in woohoo party time!

Everyone was happy, but it started to brown goop up in about 2 days, so I bought the Hydroguard and it cleaned right up overnight. After about 10 days that water was clear as a mountain stream so I added more nutes, vinegar and hydroguard. I had a touch of goop at the tops of my roots today seeming to come from my yucky old rockwool cubes, so I rinsed them really well in pure hydrogen peroxide, then water. Got a fair amount of goop out, plopped back in the resevoir. Maybe that'll kill 'em I don't know! Guess we'll find out soon enough eh? Stay tuned!

DAY 1

IMG_20200409_085317394_HDR.jpg

DAY 14

IMG_20200417_194041887_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200417_193320121.jpg

IMG_20200417_194526160.jpg

Back
Top Bottom