PB's Persistent Pot Condo: Established 2019

Wife: That's totally longer.
Pbass:. No it's not.
Wife: Don't even try it that's like twice as long!
Pbass: Umm...no it's not.
Wife: (unintelligible)

IMG_20200424_214650027.jpg

HT GD - Day 21

Water/nutes changed on Thursday, looking kinda goopy on the roots but the growth is nice and I even see some new white shoots on the runts roots. The auto clone was just not pleasing me so I offed her. In all reality the runt's prolly gonna go too it's just not keeping up at all. Three in this bucket is fine, no idea what I'm gonna do to flower them...if they make it that far!

IMG_20200426_213407073.jpg
IMG_20200426_213245325.jpg

Thanks Big B they are happy and I have no clue why. I haven't done a effing thing to them but dump some nutes and water in a bucket with a bubbler. No pH meters, no PPM, no add a ml of that or this, no temp monitoring, rh, nothing! Just goes to show weed will grow despite even the idiot growing it sometimes! CHeers bruv have a great day!

HT GD - Day 21

Water/nutes changed on Thursday, looking kinda goopy on the roots but the growth is nice and I even see some new white shoots on the runts roots. The auto clone was just not pleasing me so I offed her. In all reality the runt's prolly gonna go too it's just not keeping up at all. Three in this bucket is fine, no idea what I'm gonna do to flower them...if they make it that far!

IMG_20200426_213407073.jpg
IMG_20200426_213245325.jpg
whatchu growing on the far left there? also what kind of pebbles are those? I had LA confidential in a cartridge once it was very tasty :blunt:

Hiya @RedZedHead that's a apple tree...took 6 months and 5 seeds to get one sprout! I killed 4 others and a maple sprout already (grrr overwatering...the stupidest way to kill possible!). I also have a couple of sunflower, a raspberry and strawberry plant going but I imagine I'll get about 3 strawberry and 6 raspberry for my effort lol.

I was given la conf seeds for my first grow, I really like it but it about puts me to sleep! It's great for last smoke of he night. I should mention that in a thread I saw with a fellow having a hard time sleeping at night...now where was that...

Oop and the pebbles are just fish tank rocks. I think they are coated, they seem to be a doing a good job staying algae free for the most part.

HG GD - Day 28(ish)

This keeping track of things that people do seems maybe necessary in hydro. Soil is easier for dummies like me.

Not sure if this is the last entry of the HG mini journal...but it sure looks like it could be! I swapped water we'll see what tomorrow brings I guess. Ahh well c'est la weed vie! If they don't make it that's ok...I'm gonna need room for my new seeds from the Vault! I'm a winner! Cheers y'all have a great night!

IMG_20200504_191626143.jpg

HG GD - Day 28(ish)

This keeping track of things that people do seems maybe necessary in hydro. Soil is easier for dummies like me.

Not sure if this is the last entry of the HG mini journal...but it sure looks like it could be! I swapped water we'll see what tomorrow brings I guess. Ahh well c'est la weed vie! If they don't make it that's ok...I'm gonna need room for my new seeds from the Vault! I'm a winner! Cheers y'all have a great night!

IMG_20200504_191626143.jpg
Hello, What is your goal here? I skipped to the last page of your journal and saw the picture of the slimy brown roots and said to my self "that girl is not going to last long.". And so now here we are.... Your plant cant breath. No CO2 uptake due to the slimy brown roots. You need to do less plants per container and you MUST introduce beneficiary bacteria along with air (air stone or fish bubbler). You need some type of product like this. RECHARGE is my fav. There are many out there. Aquashield, Great white... and so on.

Why multiple plants in that container? I like 1 plant per container. Save the other girls!

Hey PBass just swinging past to say congrats on the win!
Just about the coolest thing that can happen I reckon.
I’ll be here to suffer your bragging.
(Good luck with that brown root thing btw)

What is your goal here?
Hiya @HunterNitro thank you visiting! No goal, just effin' around bruv :D I got a bug up my butt to make a bucket and toss some plants in it pretty much, so I did! I don't even have a PH or PPM meter lol! I had been rooting my clones in rockwool and I had extras so I figured wtf. I put 5 in one tote because I saw a cool pic and it looked easy to get from home depot and pet supplies plus! I do have 3 stones bubbling fyi.

They've gooped up on me before, and I have already pulled one that wasn't looking very good already. I'm using Hydroguard by Botanicare that cleared it up previously, we'll see if they pull through it this time. I'm really thankful you stopped by because I really had no clue on why that would happen...the goop is strangling! Makes total sense. Funny thing, the little 4th one that's been stunty and a goop culprit the whole time seems like he couldn't care less.

I've been thinking on some proper individual buckets, I was actually on a job where the fellow had shut down a hydro grow room so I might hit him up...but on the other hand I kinda don't want to get too far into it! I'm up to my eyeballs in soil already.

I do see a hint of life in the wilty plant...we'll let her rock the hot tub one last evening and see if she stays on the guest list. She had a great rack! CHeers mate, thanks again! :yahoo:

Just about the coolest thing that can happen I reckon.
Thank you DD omg yes it is AWESOME! I'm super stoked. Ready to get that dang bucket of goo out of my veggie closet to make some space!

Congrats on the seeds, you big ol pile of chicken dinner you winner winner!! :high-five: :woohoo:

Thanks Big B! I am super stoked. George just messaged me said he's popping them in the mail today!

The hot tub is not well today! Two plants now gooped out and shriveled...one still healthy and the little runt looking better than she ever has. How in the world I can have two totally gooped out plants and two that seem unaffected or improved in the same tank? My chore today is to make something to isolate these last two plants. Can you run DWC like this with just water to see if things stabilize? I really need the room in Veggieville anyway, but I want to give the remaining girls a fair shake if I can!

IMG_20200505_122329115.jpg

Thanks Big B! I am super stoked. George just messaged me said he's popping them in the mail today!

The hot tub is not well today! Two plants now gooped out and shriveled...one still healthy and the little runt looking better than she ever has. How in the world I can have two totally gooped out plants and two that seem unaffected or improved in the same tank? My chore today is to make something to isolate these last two plants. Can you run DWC like this with just water to see if things stabilize? I really need the room in Veggieville anyway, but I want to give the remaining girls a fair shake if I can!

IMG_20200505_122329115.jpg

They may have drowned. DWC needs lots of air in the root zone. Is there an air stone under each of the plants?

There are three small stones distributed pretty evenly across the bottom Mr.S, but it's no rolling boil in there by any stretch. Just bargain store fishtank grade shit. So the air stones are like the O2 tanks for the roots who are the divers eh? I assumed it was to oxegnate the water in general and keep things mixed. Would stand to reason that tiny fish need way less oxegen more evenly distributed in their water than a big plant that isn't really supposed to be there in the first place... Learning, learning! Thank you so much for the insight @Old Salt !

Back
Top Bottom