Perfect Sun LED Community Grow

Flower Day 11 update

Growing the ones on the right under the Dwarf Sun. Gonna move the one on the back left up to the front right on my next watering.
052917_Tent_1.jpg

052917_Tent_2.jpg

Thank you Stank!! I topped her once and did some LST with wires.

Here's an older shot from under her skirt. I removed the wires after I got the shape I wanted and have the wooden dowel rods in there now.

IMG_66838.JPG

Thank you Stank!! I topped her once and did some LST with wires.

Here's an older shot from under her skirt. I removed the wires after I got the shape I wanted and have the wooden dowel rods in there now.

IMG_66838.JPG

It seems like such a symetrical canopy that you must have either fluxed or main lined. Very nice work indeed. I plan on doing a main-line and a flux on my next grow

Just ordered a perfect sun cob to put these ladies under for flower, can't wait to see the results of this new monster of a light!!
Your gonna like it for sure, that's great.

I really like that you can increase the lumens as the plant grow. Can save on electricity when the plants are small and then you can give'm full power when needed.
Nice plants .

Just ordered a perfect sun cob to put these ladies under for flower, can't wait to see the results of this new monster of a light!!

Heard nothing but great things about that light, as well as the Goliath.

Here is some of what I am up to. This is the 8x4 autoflower grow with Goliath and COB

I also have another grow going off-site with the Goliath that I am pretty sure will pull 3 pounds.
[video=youtube;cfXLFO3Ug8Y]
[/video]

I will try to get a photo of the 3 pound grow.

Here are some pics of the Goliath grow, mostly Laughing Buddha. Going for over 3 pounds. This is in a 5x5 Gorilla tent. The crazy tall one in the front left is a pineapple chunk.

420-magazine-mobile216046027.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1356618114.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1174437650.jpg

Hello LEDRF I am loving the journals and the photos of all the grows using your products I am considering purchasing several of your COB unit I have only one question what drivers do you use in the COB lights please?

I use my own non-dimmable drivers. This helps keep the cost down, but I have the 2 switches on the light that work sort of like stage dimmers.

My drivers have held up well, with only a 1% defect ratio, which is lower than the standard 3% for electronics. I have a 3 year parts warranty, so nothing to worry about there.

I use my own non-dimmable drivers. This helps keep the cost down, but I have the 2 switches on the light that work sort of like stage dimmers.

My drivers have held up well, with only a 1% defect ratio, which is lower than the standard 3% for electronics. I have a 3 year parts warranty, so nothing to worry about there.
So you make the driver yourself? If not what brand is it? I know you said there is a 3 year warranty and that is great but the reason I ask is I plan to use this light for more than 3 years as most led lights have a 50,000 hour life period. The better the components the better the chance it will continue to perform after the warranty period. For instance the Meanwell drivers have a 7 year warranty. Don't get me wrong I love your product I just want to make an informed decision before committing my hard earned dollars. You may want to think about doing up a detailed spec sheet like most of the other brands or list the components on your site in detail, I realize you are very busy but it would probably save you a lot of time answering questions in the long run :) Thanks for your patience Neil I would be looking to purchase several of the COB lights so it is important to me to get it right ... cheers

They are custom made, so there is no name brand unless I decide to sell them on the market, which I don't. My same factory also builds my designed Goliath case. Other cases I use that are patented by other people.

I couldn't find a case that worked with the Goliath, so I designed my own.

The exception is the Dwarf Star. It uses the same brand as KIND LED, the LBZK.

BTW, meanwell drivers don't last 10 years. Maybe 5. They have about a 2-3% defect ratio in the first year.

Back
Top Bottom