Phantom’s RDWC Cherry Cookies Grow Journal

About to smoke the afternoon away with this torpedo of a joint.
20200815_114100.jpg

Learned from a buddy back in college, whom I wish I hadn't lost touch with, how to roll great joints. He grew up having to roll for his old man, his dad actually made him get his Captain's license too so he could drive their fishing yacht for him (must be nice). His dad is a Texas oil guy who owns a bunch of wells (watched him lose $500 in the New Mexican desert once and not bat an eye or even attempt to look for it) and spends most of the day sitting at home and smoke joints monitoring his well production and stocks. His son, my buddy, could roll a fatty bigger than this, literally only leaving the width of the gummed edge to seal. The thing is he never used gummed papers, always amazed me how he could roll joints that were packed enough you could hold it and flick it like a cigarette free handed.

I had a different buddy in college who learned from hobos how to roll one handed in the dark of a box car while hitching across the country. It was always a treat watching him roll up his cigarettes while in the middle of a conversation without ever looking down and never missing a beat.
I watched a guy roll a huge joint at a Peter Frampton concert a few years ago! Dude never missed a beat and I swore he never really looked at what he was doing, watched him roll it one-handed while the other hand was digging around in his pocket! Fucking hilarious!! Great Gift to have!!! Lol!!

I watched a guy roll a huge joint at a Peter Frampton concert a few years ago! Dude never missed a beat and I swore he never really looked at what he was doing, watched him roll it one-handed while the other hand was digging around in his pocket! Fucking hilarious!! Great Gift to have!!! Lol!!
I love a big joint. Here are a couple from the recent past.

I'll be starting tonight, everyone goes into a big box I have with one of my nightstand lamps for light. I'll let them hangout for a few days before chopping the males.
I was wondering if you used the paper plate method to collect pollen or tapped branches on a foil sheet.. I used a badger hair fantail brush to do the actual female polination, so basically just curious on your methods.

I just plan on putting them together for a few days and let them do their thing naturally. After a few days I'll pull the males, chop them, and collect some pollen on foil as a backup before tossing them.
lol.. you need a strong fan blowing across them if you want to do it naturally or insect pollenation... It's reccomended that you do it a few times.. Make sure the pollen is a nice sunny yellow color.. Premature white pollen may cause deformities or small immature seeds to form..

I thought you were talking about that Stltoed guy. Who does he think he is... he grows a plant and just takes off. No forwarding number, no fairthewells. Some use forums like this to Sun themselves then JUST LEAVE! WHAT THE HELL!!

I would have figured it was because you have a 26oz plant to smoke your way through first. I would have gave you a month before I sent a search party, by then you would probably be out of munchies.
I blew it. Wifey came home with a coconut cream pie last night... i smoked all 26oz. She found me naked on the floor in the living room, with a stanky bong, and a mangled pie tin and 12 empty mason jars. It was all a blur

Back
Top Bottom