Phenomenawesome's Auto Cannabonanza: GSC, LSD-25, Northern Lights, Diesel In Coco

Re: Phenomenawesome's Auto Cannabonanza - GSC - LSD-25 - Northern Lights - Diesel In

Damn that bud looks tasty!
Thanks Stony.

I won't lie I've had better but its comparable to the some of the best and that makes me happier than I could have imagined.

Im sure you know what I mean ;)

Cheers and hope you are doing well!

Re: Phenomenawesome's Auto Cannabonanza - GSC - LSD-25 - Northern Lights - Diesel In

Nice looking nug Pheno .
Thanks Pennywise!

Appreciate the help as well in gowing her!

Man, so my newest/lastest kick is how close to put the damn light...

Here's the delimma:
If it were photos I would just fiddle with it until it looked about right. But these autos only have the one shot and I pulled the starting gun so now it's about reading and adjusting and making as few mistakes as possible while giving it all it can take...I think the nutrition is on point now, just watching magnesium.

The damn light is 3ft above the canopy at 400w. The logical side says I'm starving them like crazy for light.

The phone measures 9000 Lux but I don't know how accurate the phone is or how many Lux a 14 day old should get.

I know I need a PAR meter eventually but for now it's what I have. If I could get this dialed in and remember what the phone measurements are it would be a good tool.

I saw a chart somewhere that actually had these measurements. I will try again to find it.

Watch your plants, if they are healthy and petioles and leaves are standing up (praying) you're there. If leaves begin drooping away from the light then its probably to close. Also remember if a plant is recieving optimum light levels then the nutrient demand will increase. You can have a light too close and it will start showing deficiencies. Just keep that in mind.

Hey Pheno, I'm looking forward to seeing what that LSD does to you, I mean for you...! Nice lookin set up, the whole time I'm thinking to myself, "That looks a lot like what I got going on..."

Hey Pheno, I'm looking forward to seeing what that LSD does to you, I mean for you...! Nice lookin set up, the whole time I'm thinking to myself, "That looks a lot like what I got going on..."
Thanks Age!

Me too on the LSD, hoping the LSD purple up nicely!

I'll post some pics later but so far so good!

Got a sort of start on the perpetual, it might have a brief period down while moving otherwise I couldn't wait and had to throw my 3 of my dark plasmas in cups.

Ill keep posting here about them until I know they all live through my last ordeal which was a good idea I think we'll see... I mistakenly filled cups to much so when they popped up they stretched with no room for back fill.

So I flipped them over, pulled the cup off and removed coco from the bottom until I could barely see taproot root fiber quickly covered it back and slipped cup back on. Gently put them back in, water, more coco. Looks good.

I haven't been to your place in a bit I'll pop over this evening.

Watch your plants, if they are healthy and petioles and leaves are standing up (praying) you're there. If leaves begin drooping away from the light then its probably to close. Also remember if a plant is recieving optimum light levels then the nutrient demand will increase. You can have a light too close and it will start showing deficiencies. Just keep that in mind.
Nice, excellent advice and tracks with my observations. I had been following the praying/wilting but never could get close enough to show 'ok' symptoms of light stress without wilting first so I back off.

For example you always read to bring the lights down until the leaves start to taco or show signs of stress then back off a bit. I can't get them close enough to taco at all without them wilting like crazy first.

You got me thinking... I think one of the reasons my girls in this grow and last show signs of distress at more light might be fresh air/c02.
... So I opened the vent to the house up now it's cool enough and cycling the fan every so often. The room AC is still on of course. Since doing this and adding another ml calmag they are looking great! Standing up, leaves thickening, I think soon they will be ready for 600w.

Great stuff from Pennywise as usual.

**I keep forgetting that light, as well as air, are equally as important as the bottles I buy and mix.

Light is number #1 and fresh air at the right temps is #2. Light combines with carbon from co2 and hydrogen from water to create carbohydrates which fuels the plant. Light is food for the plant and nutrients are the vitamins. If your light is too close the first sign is the leaves drooping away from the light source. If your not overwatering or underwatering then droopy leaves are most likely mild light stress. With co2 from the air your plant can only use so much light. I think a lot of growers blast their plants with too much light and then think they have deficiencies. So then they go chasing windmills.

Light is number #1 and fresh air at the right temps is #2. Light combines with carbon from co2 and hydrogen from water to create carbohydrates which fuels the plant. Light is food for the plant and nutrients are the vitamins. If your light is too close the first sign is the leaves drooping away from the light source. If your not overwatering or underwatering then droopy leaves are most likely mild light stress. With co2 from the air your plant can only use so much light. I think a lot of growers blast their plants with too much light and then think they have deficiencies. So then they go chasing windmills.
That would explain why my Aurora was showing issues under a ton of light....

Man, learn so much more here than anywhere else. :)

Plants are loving life.

Posting random shots for today

One of the 3 dark plasma seedlings. They all look the same right now, born same day took about 2 days longer than all of the autoflower.

Here are some random day 17/14

I've added some floralicious plus and florablend just to give them some humic acids and some kelp little bit of extra good stuff while keeping the nitrogen and check and they seem to be loving it.

I don't want to post a feed chart until I'm confident that it's working well but I am really enjoying the Coco it seems like they respond to what I do within a day or two.
45eb1d9f3611cee4b875db2e09d1623f.jpg
9237983895c0dcdc3412e05a67d3220f.jpg
23ffbe1282396fcd4f78a7cfae8a0cf5.jpg
256d73bbdb22424e8e64fd3e74c9f5b0.jpg
67023d48f17b7eb71d4865f2245d469e.jpg
2bec812279f13ce1cfa3358021737703.jpg
47071f73ade9dae3ed94cb966b6c6a1e.jpg
16e96b7db0433e22c31e6b5e2db0581a.jpg
e80f4805a664d5662108d4ab0d8a5c1e.jpg

Im seeing preflowers at day 19, topped one NL, Helga. She didn't even pause growth.

I plan to top one of each and see how much better one does over another.
Kitty was also topped.

The trick is to get them right before or during flowering stretch I think or as it starts...

My theory on light based on the sun being ok to a seedling sprouted outside but not one grown indoors without some getting used to is that I started too slowly with these in getting the light brighter.
That caused a low measurement on my phone appear to show light stress. Next time I will push the lights harder on seedlings and they should be able to take more light sooner. Only concern is autoflower here. Photos have more time to dial in

Nutes (transition weeks)
4calmag:3micro:battingeyelashes:grow:4bloom - bloom provides a lot of magnesium.
The GSC and to lesser degree LSD are magnesium hungry.

However, I Believe PH was too low
Addatives like floralicious appear to lower ph.
Raised to ~6.0 from high 5 looks good.

Temps 75-81 its 79-81 most of the time.
RH 50 - 70

Week 3 update :
Day 20 actually.
Here they are, first are fastbuds girl scout cookies,
untopped Scarlet,
topped Kitty,
4 days younger Emily.
Looking good as far as can tell.
8b646322680327fdcc16fcf895d2c35a.jpg
bf015c95612970f9dc8d2bd43da47e3c.jpg
ea5604d428cd895430ee3fc43177a3ad.jpg

Northern Lights greenhouse seeds auto day 20. Helga topped, Marta not topped.
e03ea7746bdfd2422d8ad3a16122c105.jpg
ae6cb5f92b3632244b9ff375f91baac5.jpg

LSD-25 day 20.

Disappointed in these shorties. They are small.
Janis and Lyra hopefully will stretch out in flower.
e812161adbc4fcd6dca7f2f95b184250.jpg
f8f003b232538168a1a797f105e86e35.jpg

Ordered 20 site oxyclone. Popping 2 more dark plasma... Running out of time lol.

Man Rich, I just was rechecking some early info and caught the mistake of your handle. My bad :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom