Phenomenawesome's Auto Cannabonanza: GSC, LSD-25, Northern Lights, Diesel In Coco

Re: Phenomenawesome's Auto Cannabonanza - GSC - LSD-25 - Northern Lights - Diesel In

great looking set up and choice of auto flowerss!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
will run some fast buds again soon my self:high-five::high-five: , one thing ive noticed in your set up your hps light is set at the back back of your tent you wont get the maximum covarage from it like that (might just be my eyes lol) theres two vent flaps across from each other on the middle section i think thats were it goes :Namaste:

Re: Phenomenawesome's Auto Cannabonanza - GSC - LSD-25 - Northern Lights - Diesel In

It's a BIG tent, was thinking that was his plan, but I noticed it too

Set it up permanently now...lol...I learned....got a filter late and was murder trying to get it into my 4x4 tent.....

Set it up permanently now...lol...I learned....got a filter late and was murder trying to get it into my 4x4 tent.....

na its not to late for him there only babys so easy to move out the way to do things im hoping idont have to do any changess mid flower that would be murder lol

id love to see this in full use i belive its a 1000w hps aswell if same one as last journal that plus all that space would see some monster autos

Is that yer only tent??

Autos won't fill it up but adding photos you can't flower till the Autos are done

I'd say wait a month ish, start some photos, then yer set to rock some huge plants in there
Thanks Scorpio.
Ya, this is the only tent currently but you answered my question.
I will start preparing more coco. I do not want to risk losing canopy space.

In the next few weeks im either turning the 2.5x4 closet into a veg room or buying a tent of similar proportion (more likely) to put on the other side of the bedroom with another Mars panel for the Dark Plasma and Aurora Indica mom hunt.

The photos I plan to do a seperate journal for since we will be mom hunting, different theme etc. That will be fun, can get folks input as to the traits they like etc.

Not to get too far ahead but the winners of that will go into the current final goal, flood and drain clones in the 5x5 with mom's in the 2.5x4 sometime late winter so we can fill up on the good stuff ;)

Anyway cheers Scorpio420.

great looking set up and choice of auto flowerss!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
will run some fast buds again soon my self:high-five::high-five: , one thing ive noticed in your set up your hps light is set at the back back of your tent you wont get the maximum covarage from it like that (might just be my eyes lol) theres two vent flaps across from each other on the middle section i think thats were it goes :Namaste:
Thanks Velk, ya since the LED is on the HPS is pushed back.

I'll be sure to center it when I remove the LED
cheers!

Talk about a nightmare trying to put that filter in when I had my last grow in full flower my wife and I trying to hook that thing up without dropping it boy where we sweating this time I made sure I had everything all tight and buttoned up before I put the plants in there

Mine will be empty in a few weeks and a re design will be my first task...lol

I need a few more inches from my HPS light, Gunna make a flatter hanger for it for sure

I've learned a lot, why I have 3 grow spots

If u do another small tent, get a taller one. Mine is a 2*5*5' it's too short, go taller if u can. Even with T5s I run outa height

just read your planning to only use half your tent my bad , although you would get mad results using the full tent all that room for them to get massive :morenutes::morenutes:
Hey Velk thanks again for the help.
If given the room to spread how many would you suggest it take to fill this 5x5 25sq ft? 1000w flowering in 2.75gallons of coco, GH flora? Would these girls do it maybe?

I can pop another GSC, LSD and say 2 Bubba kush? So 12 plants. Just means we need my wifes med card before I pop the plasmas.

I have to factor in the mistake probability as well.
With Autoflower I can't let them sit and veg until they're back to kosher, I got to make sure I'm on point their whole lives so there's a chance they're going to get stunted in someway. Just being real.

Anyway worst case...I dont know we'll figure it out :) those are good problems.

Mine will be empty in a few weeks and a re design will be my first task...lol

I need a few more inches from my HPS light, Gunna make a flatter hanger for it for sure

I've learned a lot, why I have 3 grow spots

If u do another small tent, get a taller one. Mine is a 2*5*5' it's too short, go taller if u can. Even with T5s I run outa height
Excellent, I will keep that mind. Taller would give me more leeway on overgrowth...

So Scorpio curious to see the HPS solution.
I got lucky last time it didn't have to raise it up all the way but even if I do ratchet it up all the way it could still probably go another three or four more in if I had a better system

Hey Velk thanks again for the help.
If given the room to spread how many would you suggest it take to fill this 5x5 25sq ft? 1000w flowering in 2.75gallons of coco, GH flora? Would these girls do it maybe?

I can pop another GSC, LSD and say 2 Bubba kush? So 12 plants. Just means we need my wifes med card before I pop the plasmas.

I have to factor in the mistake probability as well.
With Autoflower I can't let them sit and veg until they're back to kosher, I got to make sure I'm on point their whole lives so there's a chance they're going to get stunted in someway. Just being real.

Anyway worst case...I dont know we'll figure it out :) those are good problems.

well in my 150x90x200 cm space i have ran 10 autos before (was a bit to small as they got massive )this run ive done 7

you could either leave the amount you have now and give bigger pots ,with all that room they will get big and the power of a 1000w hps !
and you can have more room for training witch is going to give you that big auto yeild (lst/bowl)

or you could put a few more in they would still have a nice amount of space and you have room for a scrog also they are more work but worth it in the end

well the good thing aout that part is your using coco so you can deal with problems a lot better than if it was in soil
just be sure to make sure your ph is on point start from 5.5 ph and gradually raise threw out there cycle and you should have no issues take it easy on the nutes aa well start off with 1/4 recomendage bottle dosage or even less

Excellent, I will keep that mind. Taller would give me more leeway on overgrowth...

So Scorpio curious to see the HPS solution.
I got lucky last time it didn't have to raise it up all the way but even if I do ratchet it up all the way it could still probably go another three or four more in if I had a better system
I did it for a cheap LED in my starts closet

I'll take a piece if round metal and bend it, similarly to the stock hangers but flatter, should gain like 3-4"

Also my try and offset the ratchet straps to possibly gain an inch or two

I had to push my girls to the sides away from the direct light.... But next grow I'll know better and plan better also

well in my 150x90x200 cm space i have ran 10 autos before (was a bit to small as they got massive )this run ive done 7

you could either leave the amount you have now and give bigger pots ,with all that room they will get big and the power of a 1000w hps !
and you can have more room for training witch is going to give you that big auto yeild (lst/bowl)

or you could put a few more in they would still have a nice amount of space and you have room for a scrog also they are more work but worth it in the end

well the good thing aout that part is your using coco so you can deal with problems a lot better than if it was in soil
just be sure to make sure your ph is on point start from 5.5 ph and gradually raise threw out there cycle and you should have no issues take it easy on the nutes aa well start off with 1/4 recomendage bottle dosage or even less
Nice!

Ok thanks that gives me an idea of what Im looking at.

I'm going to go ahead and crack some other beans and start a few other plants just in case.

Once they are in full flower I'd be upset if I had another run without a full tent. wasting expensive power. Now what to pick...

Have a wonderful evening!

So after some thought and investigation on size etc.
I dropped 2 Green Crack in water also thinking on the remaining Girl Scout Cookie for a total of 11. 11 is my lucky . number.

They were getting stretchy even after lowering the LED as far as I could and still reach the outer plants...no dice so I kicked the HID on 400W @3 feet...

I made enough coco to backfill the stretchy which is good.

Im using a 4200k MH by PlantMax here is the spectrum in pic 1.
Plenty of UV for that resin production while not skimping on reds too much.
Once I see some flowering I'll put the HPS bulb in.

Today they all were fed per GH seedling at a 1:blushsmile:1 ratio Micro Grow Bloom 75 to 100ppm.

My SensiCal went bad possibly, fermented at 72f so ordered Calmag plus from botanicare will be here today.

-side note I called Advanced Nutrients on the bottle and the guy was very rude to me:( I just wanted to know if it was safe to use after the bottle fills with pressure.)
He kept saying to return it to where I got it but I ordered damn thing online, hell by the time I ship it just buy another one lol.

-another side note. From what I understand about the way Coco holds onto calcium and magnesium I believe that by using tap water to rinse out the salts I may have filled those caitians thereby not needing nearly as much Cal Mag additive?? Doesn't hurt to add but...
Just an idea need to look into how that bond works.
I have no clue what negatives there may be.

So another experiment I will do with Green Crack is Sprout under a 400w HID. Just to see if I can.
80f07d1fd8bd29439e079afe4652ce0b.jpg
75f9e6b670e0afaa0eb1e5123d119861.jpg

Quick weekly update:
The 8 original girls are officially 4 days old! Damn they are growing fast!!

Feeding every other day to start as follows per gal:
2ml Calmag
2ml GH Micro
1ml GH Grow
1ml GH Bloom
8 drops GH Rapid start for the phosphates even though Gen Hydro doesn't add until 'early veg' seems important... especially with a limited bacterial rhizosphere.

They have been watered about 16oz to runnoff to replace with oxygenated water and nutes to avoid dampening off while building roots.
Ph high 5... Using drops

The new seedlings are just breaking surface and about half a week behind.

As for topping I found a great YouTube channel called Westcoast Cannabis.
Dude is rocking same stuff. Modern autos, coco like hydro feed daily and tops at first pistils. Or close to day 20.
Ive cross referenced with a guy a chat with on Instagram grows Fastbuds and same day 20 ish.

Im super excited by this! Shit I may pull well over a unit outta here this fall but let's not get too ahead of ourselves lol.

It would be a blessing to have such verity and allow for taking time choosing our photo moms!!

Thanks everyone in the threads that I frequent for all of the great advice and assistance and more importantly letting me be a part of this.

Some drama on YouTube between two creaters that I like has me a bit upset and I'm glad that I haven't yet had to deal with drama here. Everyone is so supportive and I appreciate you all.
06e1c157c1dd5104e5198f2f47f34be1.jpg
791ab87a75b3ad9b7f0fabf94cecfcfa.jpg
ba3a8f879e727c9594776ca8f920c49e.jpg
14e2ea83e22433679d9761a7a90bba96.jpg
9a756c28db003069898db07d9f46799a.jpg
c8ba0806ea6e07da285f7f9308726604.jpg
8711dab0da2ec5529a03c15c2fbde884.jpg
00ac7d4f89da4619f5d8a8ff72beeba8.jpg
bc06a53a7112b91410bde6e0f98bf45d.jpg

Finished ventalation to my satisfaction. Well at least until I can get the missus to zip me up in the tent.

Would like feedback too as I think a light leak may have been responsible for my last crop seeding.

This time no tent vents open, just tubing with pantyhose over the outside as a filter. See photos.

Basically there's two inlets on the one side by the fan even though one of those inlets is up higher I have it tied down so it blows down in the fan will blow the cooler air around the tent

During the night cycle I turn the room lights off and it's pretty damn dark. Just a little leak through AC.
e155f8ec0cd1dd413edf135cd6380413.jpg
591c5edc7b7e6f53dad4e2892ca63fa6.jpg
ff24400dd9443a69caf53b151b50c909.jpg
bbb06ab6d5ff7d7ff73a78eba5067d4b.jpg

Feeding every other day to start as follows per gal:
2ml Calmag
2ml GH Micro
1ml GH Grow
1ml GH Bloom
8 drops GH Rapid start for the phosphates even though Gen Hydro doesn't add until 'early veg' seems important... especially with a limited bacterial rhizosphere.

Why are you feeding bloom nutes at this point?

They have been watered about 16oz to runnoff to replace with oxygenated water and nutes to avoid dampening off while building roots.
Ph high 5... Using drops

And you sound you are watering a lot for those big pots and such small babies.. arent you?

Full house.
Just started their early veg nutes.
Still just a 2:blushsmile:1:1 Micro, Grow, Bloom, Calcium/magnesium
415PPM with 200 from tap.

Think light is ok at 2.5ft 400w.

Little yellowing on Scarlet and Linabis sad. Otherwise they are doing great and growing so fast im floored.

These Autos in coco...
c310e8ae1a7675f1f73d23707f7ed26c.jpg

Why are you feeding bloom nutes at this point?

And you sound you are watering a lot for those big pots and such small babies.. arent you?
I would agree on both points.
I following a program fromna trusted Auto enthusiast.
The bloom nutes - theory, are to help provide a small amount of phosphates in seedling stage. Similar to rapid start since you feed daily from day 1 the roots don't get the normal searching behavior.
Ah, apologies I missed the watering question.
No kidding right? I about flipped when I first read that folks were using cocoa this way but I've seen results that are just mind-blowing so I can't ignore it treat the Coco like Hydro keep it full of fresh nutrient solution everyday and it's got plenty of oxygen good to go

Back
Top Bottom